First Order of Business

Teen Top Thieves?!

C.A.P. =Red

Chunji =Dark Blue

L.Joe =Orange

Niel =Green

Ricky =Light Blue

Changjo =Teal

Hyeri =Pink

----

Hyeri P.O.V.

"TEEN TOP?!?!?!?!"

*OMG OMG OMG OMG* Am I dreaming?!?!?!? AAAAAHHHH!!!!!

"Oh yeah. That's why I called you over here." ~~~~~ gestured over to Teen Top.

I gawked at them. They just stood there, wide eyed. Oh they are all so gorgeous. Everyone would love to just touch them. I just wanna touch their hair. It looks so soft! *o*

Wait....why are they in ~~~~~ house?!?!?! "What the?! Why are they in your house?!?!"

"Oh, they're just my slaves. Don'y worry." ~~~~~ said as if it was an everyday thing. "WHAT?!"

"I know right? But....we have our reasons." Chunji gave me a smile any girl would swoon over. Well, except ~~~~~. She just stood there blinking. She doesn't like pretty boys much.

"Well, care to introduce us to your friend, ~~~~~?" asked Chunji.

"Oh, sure. Teen Top this is Hyeri. Hyeri this is Teen Top, but I think you know that already..." ~~~~~ said boringly. 

"Hi! Hyeri-imnida!" I bowed and beamed at them.

"It's nice to meet you, Hyeri!" Ricky said. Oh he's soooo cute!!!! I can snuggle the heck out of him! Oh my, I'm about to have a spazz attack!

I stared at Niel since he STILL had no shirt on. He glanced over at me. *Oh no he saw me!* I quickly looked away with red cheeks.

"Uhmm, Niel. I think you should go put a shirt on because it's weird and you're not gonna shower for quite a while..." ~~~~~ said to Niel with a weird look.

"Oh, right. Heheh, I'll be back in a jiffy!" Niel ran upstairs. Thank god. ~~~~~ saved me. I love her so much. T^T

"Okay! Since we've done introductions, any of you guys hungry?" ~~~~~ asked.

"YES! I'm starving!" Changjo shrilled and dashed towards the kitchen.

"Okay okay. I'll cook something up while you guys finish showering." I saw ~~~~~ give a small smile. Aww, I never thought she'd soften up to these guys. I smiled to myself too. I'm still confused about this "slave" business, but I'll just ask ~~~~~ later.

No One P.O.V.

You walked into the kitchen to start on lunch while Teen Top finished showering. Then Hyeri stepped in and broke the silence "Sooooo...."

"Sooo." You repeated. "What's all this 'slave' talk about?" Hyeri questioned.

You sighed as you were about to tell her the whole story.

After you told her about Teen Top in your kitchen, you hitting them in the head, dragging them upstairs, the deal, and them staying at your house. She just stared at you with a 'what-the-eff-is-wrong-with-you' kind of look.

"What? It's not my fault they're criminals. They deserved it and plus I get to tell them to do anything I want." You said.

"YOU HIT THEM IN THE HEAD?!?!? What if you gave them brain damage or something?!"

"Oh yeaaahh. Well I was just trying to defend myself and I didn't even know who they were at the time." You shrugged. "I checked their heads for injuries and there were none, but I think Ricky already has brain damage...just saying."

"Nu uh!!!! You just can't handle his cuteness!!!"

"Whatever."

Your P.O.V.

"Oh my goodness ~~~~~. But you're sooo lucky to have the kingkas at your command!!! AAAAHHH!!!" Hyeri squealed in my ear.

Ugh, why does she like them so much? They're just attractive (I do have to admit), attention-seeking teenagers!

"Not really. They can be really annoying sometimes. I feel like I instantly became a mother of 6." I said shaking my head.

"Aww!!! But they're the kingkas!!!" Hyeri whined. "And? They're just like little kids and can be such a handful sometimes and I feel like I'm gonna age faster."

"Well then, what's your first order for them? Kekeke~" As if on que, right after Hyeri asked that, Teen Top walked in.

"MMMMMMM!!!! What smells delicious???" Changjo asked, practically drooling.

"It's just some meat with vegtables and rice.... Nothing much." I said as I put the plates down on the table.

"~~~~~ are you kidding?! Anything you make is always delicious!" Hyeri clapped her hands together. She always praised me on my cooking.

"Thank you, Hyeri. So, what are you guys waiting for? DIG IN!" Everyone picked up their chopsticks and started to eat the meal I just cooked.

After everyone finished eating I picked up the plates and started to clean them. "What do we do now?" L.Joe asked while rubbing his stomach.

I gave all of them a little smirk. "First things first, you're gonna have to help me clean this whole house."

"What?! The WHOLE house?!"

"Yep." I nodded

"But it's gonna take us forever!!! This house is HUGE!" He was right. The house was big since I'm pretty rich.

"Well then it's a good thing you ate. You're gonna need the energy." I sniggered.

"~~~~~ why are you so evil? Go easy on them. Here, how about I help them!" Hyeri volunteered.

"What?! NO WAY! I told THEM to do it. Not YOU!" I pouted at her. She wasn't making my plan go smoothly.

"AWW! Why not? We could use a little help! As she said, go easy on us!" Ricky pouted and gave me puppy eyes that seemed to be competing with Changjo's.

"Ugh, fine! But only a little!" I said sternly. "Well get to work, that's your first order."


A/N:

LOLz time to clean the house! This might be interesting~!

We'll see what happenes next when everybodys cleaning kekeke.

Comment & Subscribe!

-GenaSaur & MalanaBear