Where is it?!

Teen Top Thieves?!

C.A.P. =Red

Chunji =Blue

L.Joe =Orange

Niel =Green

Ricky =Light Blue

Changjo =Teal

---

CAP P.O.V.

"I don't want to." L.Joe mumbles as ~~~~~ wakes him up.

"TOO BAD!" She yells and slams our door. A few moments of silence follow.

"Good morning." I say and scoot out the bedroom with my blanket wrapped around me. As I pass the others room I hear them yelling at eachother.

"DAMMIT RICKY DON'T TOUCH ME AT NIGHT!"

"I'm sorry! I wanted to cuddlleee!"

"Guys calm down."

"I'm going to get food now." 

I shake my head as I enter the bathroom. I drop my blanket [A/N: PICTURE THAT OMG!] and enter the shower. Why is there no water? Oh crap, I didn't put the water on...So, I put the water on.

"Yay~" I whisper as I wash myself. I reflect on yesterday when I won the bet. Then I feel bad. It was for me. I had to bring all my money out my pocket and add it to my tips. I needed to show off in front of L.Joe. After a little while I finish getting ready and walk downstairs.

"Morning, hyung." Niel says and I nod. He is the only proper one these days. He's an okay kid. ^-^

 

No One P.O.V.

When you got to school you ran to your locker. Today you wanted to just get to class. CAP's kiss was too much. Sure you've seen L.Joe , Niel half , and Ricky and Changjo saw YOU ...But this was worse. Sadly, Lili and her posse were standing by your locker.

"Oh my gawd." You said quietly once you notice. 

"Oh look who is here. Pig." Lili announced and everyone acts surprised like this isn't your locker. The locker you go to EVERY FRICKEN DAY! Gawd she is dumb as WOOD. "I just wanted to see how Teen Top is doing. Poor Oppas are probably sad being cooped up in your house." To this you just nodded. You didn't really care what she was saying but you're just so fed up with her.

Then you stopped twisting the lock to open your locker. "Lili I hate you. I tried to be your friend but you're just mean. You're jealous because I am closer to Teen Top than you'd ever be." You said while looking into her eyes. She stared back shocked at your words. Her posse just stood there stunned.

"Whatever, I will live with at least one of them when I marry them all." She said.

You rolled your eyes. "Well, I live with all of them now, don't believe me? Go ask. On top of that, we are SEALED WITH A PROMISE! Like we told you many times. Get it through your head? Okay?" As you finished you opened your locker and it almost hit her face. You quickly got your things before she could react and ran walked down the hall to class.

 

-LUNCH-

You saw Hyeri walking through the lunch line and ran up to her. "Don't you pack lunch?" You asked because Hyeri always packs a lunch.

"Yeah, but I just wanted to stare at that cute boy." She said and poinedt to the front of the line. "Oh nevermind he isn't cute anymore." She pointed out and you two walked to the table you usually sit at. 

"I'm so tired today. This morning I wasn't but...I don't know." You told your friend. That led to a dissusion about Hyeri staying up all night to catch up on her K-Dramas -_-". You and your bff talked until Teen Top arrived. You could tell they were here without looking. 

"OPPA LOVE ME!"

"RICKY COME CUDDLE!"

"CHANGJO, NOONA HAS MOCHI!!!!"

"NIEL LET ME TOUCH YOUR LIPS!!!!"

"CHUNJI SIT BY ME!"

"HAVE MY CHILD!" The fangirls yelled as Teen Top walk through the lunch room. Surprisingly Lili and her friends didn't walk up to them. Was it because you told them off today? Or maybe they were just scared of the RUBBER DUCKY!!!

 

~Flashback~

"But oppa!" Lili pleaded.

"*beep**beep**beep**beep* YOU *beep**beep**beep**beep**beep* AND YOUR CLIQUE *beep**beep**beep* DOWN A HOLE*beep**beep**beep**beep* RUBBER DUCKY *beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep* AND YOU CAN SHOVE THAT RUBBER DUCKIE DOWN *beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep* AND ALL OF YOU ARE *beep**beep*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

~End Flashback~

A shiver went down Lili's back as she remembered the rubber ducky! *I don't want the rubber ducky shoved down my *beep* * She whined in her mind. *Owwiiiee~~~~*

"It's okay girls. We just want to eat with our friends." Ricky told the fans and smiled nervously. All the fans went silent and stared at Lili like she was the one Ricky was talking about.

Lili's eyes light up. "Yes, Oppas want to eat with me!" She yelled believing what the others did. You felt kind of bad because she really wanted to eat with them but they like you best. Maybe because you don't spazz over them...Out loud at least. 

"No." CAP says and taps his ring. That's when Lili got an idea. Without the ring there is nothing to connect you seven. No evidence of friendship! Just like the necklace her and her friends wear to bring them together. Just like the rings married people use to sybolize their marrige and just like the tattoos gang members use to show which gang they are in. 

You see Lili whispering to her friends. Without trying to you tilt your head and wonder what they are saying. Then they got up and walked out the lunch room.

"OOOOOooooOOOooOOOooooh~" The crowd said as they walked out. Lili glared at everyone but it didn't keep them quiet. 

 

-LAST PERIOD-

You fell asleep in class. You head was under a book and your arms hung off the side of the desk. The teacher didn't mind since you were her best student and today everyone was celebrating their success on their last test. Lili and half of her crew hung out in one corner and the other people were scattered everywhere else. Hyeri wasn't in that class with you and neither were any of Teen Top so you always spaced out during this class.

"Ugh, she sleeps so grossly." Lili said and her friends agreed. You did though, drool everywhere. EW.

The bell woke you up and you jumped out of your seat. The book went flying backwards. "I'M AWAKE!" You yell which causes everyone in your class to laugh at you. "Oh." You said flatly and gathered your things. You ran outside and bumped into Hyeri.

"HEY! ~~~~~ what the heck?" She whined and you smiled.

"I fell asleep in class so I rushed out because I was embarrased. Sorry." You told her sheepishly as Teen Top walked out of their classes. Since you told Lili and her followers this morning that you live with Teen Top you guys were able to walk home together without any problems. 

At home, Teen Top ran around the house looking for things to do.

"Can we play the XBOOOXXXXXXXXX 360?!?!" Ricky pleaded.

"You wouldn't let us last time!" 

"I bought a new game~" 

"Come on!"

"Aren't I y enough?"

"I want to beat all these babies." 

You thought about it. *Why not? I could give these guys a break...* You thought. "Okay. But I get to play too." You move towards the game rack and pick up Skyrim, your favorite game. 

"No, let's play THIS!" Ricky snatched the game Changjo bought from his hands and placed it carefully into the Xbox. 

"Just Dance Kpop?" [A/N: That game doesn't exist...YET! They better make it because I'd play that everyday!] You question their choice. This was not your kind of game you played. You played shooting and fighting games. Not dancing games! 

Changjo smiled. "I'm good at dancing." He said matter-of-factly. You glared.

"Okay, pick your opponent." You ordered him and he looked around. 

He stopped at Niel. "Niel, with your long spider legs." Changjo picked SHINee's song Sherlock. Niel picked Minho because he was tall and most likely had moves tall people could do and Changjo picked Taemin because he was the dancer of the group. The song started and they start dancing to it. You couldn't tell who was winning just by looking so you looked at their scores. Tied all the way. The boys were so into the game that they didn't hear the calls of encouragement from their friends.

"GO SPIDER HYUNG!"

"CHANGJO YOU CAN DO IT!"

"DANCING BOY!"

"I could do better but go Niel."

 You just stared at their smooth moves and leg movement. CAP decided to move the couch back because of the moves the dance required but you didn't notice. You were lost in their determination. The song ended and the boys fell to the ground.

"WHO WON!?!" Changjo yelled and panted on the ground. The effort killed him.

"Niel. By one point." Ricky whispered. The room fell silent. No one moved or talked.

Changjo stood up. "No." 

Everyone comforted him and Niel said it was a glitch. After an hour Ricky challeged you and you accepted. That's when he noticed,

"~~~~~, where is your ring?" He asked sadly. 

Your eyes widened as you noticed too. "WHERE IS IT!?!" You yelled.


A/N:

MalanaBear: I typed it all.

GenaSaur: ...........heh