Stealing Again?

Teen Top Thieves?!

C.A.P. =Red

Chunji =Dark Blue

L.Joe =Orange

Niel =Green

Ricky =Light Blue

Changjo =Teal

Hyeri =Pink

----

Your P.O.V.

I need a girl~

I need a girl~

I need a girl friend friend friend~

Aish, my alarm! Wait, I can't move my arm. As I open my eyes, the bed shifts and something gets in my face.

"Yah." I mumble and turn to see the back of Niel's head. I move his hair and attempt to turn off my alarm. *I STILL CAN'T MOVE IT! Too much weight on it! Dang Ricky! Hugging my arm.*

"Ricky! Get off my arm!" Ricky shifts. THUMP!

"DAMN IT RICKY!" CAP yells rubbing his head. "That's why I never sleep with you guys. Always kicking me off the bed." CAP shakes his head and walks downstairs.

"Can I get up, Niel and Ricky?" I ask them sarcasticly. Ricky shakes his head 'no'. Niel wraps his arms around me, trapping me.

"But, who will cook breakfast?" I ask. [A/N: HEY AMIA (KimchiLOVE)! Here you go! CAP will cook! Have fun with food poisioning. Kekeke xD.- MalanaBear & GenaSaur]

"CAP! COOK FOOD!" Niel yells demanding CAP down the stairs.

"Shut up Ahn Daniel!" Chunji smacks Niel's head sleepily. Niel grunted and went back to sleep. I guess I should sleep too.

CAP P.O.V

"What will I cook?" Thinking out loud I wander the kitchen. Well, we're out of eggs. No bread. We have fruit, milk, cereal, a couple other things. I suppose I can make kimchi rice.

As I finish making breakfast I fist pump the air. *Aw yeah! I did a pretty good job. I wonder if ~~~~~ feels like this when she finishes cooking?* I should ask her sometime. So around this time, she wakes us up. Only on school nights though. I shall go wake up the punks now. I run upstairs making booming noises the whole way.

First, I should wake up Hyeri. I knock first, being a gentleman.

"Come....in." I swing open the door. I look at Hyeri, she is still dressed like she was yesterday. But her eyes look a little red.

"Uh, did you sleep?" I ask nervously. She looks like a hot mess!

"No....BigBang is back...must see...T.O.P." She replies not looking up at me. She keeps staring at her laptop screen with wide eyes. *What? BigBang? Why would you stay up all night to watch Bigbang?*

"Well....uh. I made breakfast. So yeah." I close the door and relax. Women are crazy! Walking across the hall I think of ways to wake them up. I could pull them out of bed and let ~~~~~ sleep. Or, yell at them. Dump water on them.

Show time. I swing open the door.

"HEY PUNKS! I MADE BREAKFAST!" I yell at my dongsaengs. Then, I drag Niel away from ~~~~~ then sit next to her.

"Good morning angel~ How did you sleep?" I coo in her ear. She opens her eyes and looks at me, smiling.

"Good morning! I slept well." She rubs her eyes cutely. Teen Top exited the room already. ~~~~~ gets off the bed and starts to get ready. I hope the others enjoy my meal!

No One P.O.V.

"Why is my rice burnt?" Ricky pouts and looks at CAP.

"I'm not a chef! Okay, I'm sorry." CAP looks at Ricky.

"My rice is fine." You say stuffing your face. CAP smiles at you.

"Thats only because CAP picks favorites." Chunji pouts.

"Just eat your food, sissy." CAP continues eating. Chunji sticks his tongue out at CAP and made weird faces knowing that CAP doesn't see him. Once you guys finished, Niel went to his favorite bathroom, the one that no one knows about.

"Pabos." He mumbled on his way up. Chunji went to the main bathroom. Changjo and Ricky 'attempted' to hook up the Xbox to the TV in their room. You went to go check on Hyeri, which let L.Joe have time to snoop around your bedroom.

First, he opens up your laptop.

"What? T.O.P and GD? Psh, I'm way hotter than them!" He takes a picture of himself on the webcam. He sets it as your wallpaper  and admires himself.

"She'll be so happy." L.Joe smirks at himself. Then, he snoops around your closet. Carefully, he searches through everything. He suddenly stops when he finds some of your underwear. 

*Woah! She has y . Sheesh. I should be able to see these on her body soon enough.* L.Joe secretly grins fantasizing about you and him doing *cough* things *cough*. After snapping out of daydreaming, he turns around and faces your desk.

"OH HOHO! What's this?" He picks up a list.

List of Annoying:

1. Teen Top (L.Joe)

2. Lili

...to be continued

"What!? At the top?" L.Joe puts the list back and stomps out of your room.

 

"Well, I guess I should take a shower." You tell Hyeri as you leave.

"Okay. OMG THAT DRAGON!" She replies. You shake your head knowing that she is talking about GDragon and leave to take a shower.

Your P.O.V

Geez that girl is forever spazzing about kpop idols. I mean, I have to admit they are all super hot and stuff. But, they're just too far out of reach and plus they have a ton of girls swooning over them. But then again, Teen Top are also like kpop idols in one way or another. They're all pretty cute and at school a lot of girls can't stop staring at them. Hmm, they could start a group I guess?

*Okay, time to go shower. I should go get my sha-* Bonk!

"Ah!" What the? Who just bumped into me?

I look up and see L.Joe's lips right in front of my eyes. My cheeks are heating up. They look so soft. Ah what am I thinking?!

"Uh. L.Joe can you get off of me?!" I try to push L.Joe off but he's resisting.

"Nope! I'm tired." He rests his head on my chest. *What is he thinking?!*

"You ert! Get off of my s!" I push L.Joe's face and kick him in the stomach.

"Ergh! What was that for?!" L.Joe groaned. I got up and dusted off my hands.

"I told you to get off and you didn't listen. That's your punishment for not obeying my orders." I glare at L.Joe.

"Eeep! Ok ok ok I'm sorry!" He whined. "I forgot. Please forgive me, my master wife." L.Joe clapped his hands together and started to bow.

"Uhh. What are you doing? Stop that. That's weird." I give him a weird look. L.Joe looks up at me with puppy eyes. He got up and and hugged me. *Woah!*

"Oh you're such a y nice master wife. Yes you are~"

"L.Joe I really gotta go take a sh-" I was about to tell L.Joe to go away but I look down and I see a very familiar piece of fabric in his pants' front pocket. I reach for it sneakily.

*Yes! Got it!* I pull it out and to my surprise. It was mine.

"YOU STEALER!!! WHAT WERE YOU PLANNING TO DO WITH THESE!?!? HUH?! YOU LITTLE PUNK! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!" I can't believe he tried to steal my underwear!

No One P.O.V

"~~~~~. Is everything alright out there? I'm trying to watch some videos." Hyeri opens her door to take a peak. "Omo! ~~~~~ why are you strangling L.Joe?!"

"He tried to take my !!! Do you know how much these costs?! are very expensive and good underwear with a good price is very hard to come by these days!" You wave your arms around.

"Ah! You're right! Oh how dare you try to take a woman's pride by taking her ! YOU SCUM BAG!"

"Eh?! Scum bag?! I'm not a scum ba-AH! HELP ME!!!" L.Joe keeps screaming for help as both you and Hyeri strangle him.

~Downstairs~

"HELP ME!!! HELLLLLP!!!" L.Joe's cries were heard throughout the whole cabin.

"Tsk tsk. That's what he gets for trying to steal again." Chunji sips his hot chocolate as he 'reads' the newspaper. Trying to appear as cool, I guess.

"L.Joe is such a ! He better not take my precious ~~~~~'s innocence! Let me at 'em!!!" Ricky tries to run up the stairs but CAP holds him back.

"Ah ah ah. The girls are taking care of it. Trust me. They got it all under control. L.Joe's dinner will be perfect." CAP smirks at Ricky and Ricky rubs his hands together.

"Kekeke~ Then I can't wait to give him dessert."

"There's dessert?! Where?! Is there cake?!!!??!" Changjo bolts around the room looking for any signs of cake.

"Changjo. Stop running around." Niel smacks Changjo on the forehead. Changjo falls onto the floor. Changjo blinks at Niel.

"There's no cake. Well at least not that I know of."

"Aww." Changjo pouts.

"What're you pouting about, Changjo?" You come down the stairs with Hyeri dragging L.Joe by his collar behind you.

"Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!" All of them burst out into laughter at the sight of L.Joe getting beat by two girls.

"Oh L.Joe. You should be careful next time. If you're gonna start stealing again. At least have it planned out." CAP starts to laugh again.

"Yah! You guys shouldn't be stealing anything! I still have tapes." You narrow your eyes at all of them.

"~~~~~ please don't! I love you! I don't want to leave you!!!" Ricky clings to your arm with puppy eyes. Puppy eyes that you can never say no to.

You soften a little. "Oh don't worry. I won't turn you in as long as you hold your side of the bargain. NO MORE STEALING!"

"YESSIR!" They all salute you except for L.Joe. He was busy rubbing his sore neck.

"Yah! I'm not a dude!" You yell at them.

"Oopsies...."

"YES MA'AM!"

"My neck hurts now. Thanks a lot." L.Joe sulks.

"Hehehe you're welcome!" Hyeri throws a victory sign.

"Ok, you guys. I really need to take a shower."


A/N:

HAHAHA L.JOE THE STEALER! xD

AND THX FOR ALL DA COMMENTZ!! I love dems! So does Gena~ It gives us motivation so we can keep going! ^-^

GenaSaur: Yes yes. COMMENTS! WE DO LOVE THEM! And KimchiLOVE....I saw your comment e__e EGGS ARE GOOD OK? and @shy-gurl & @marriedtoljoe ...L.Joe gets too many scenes >__> LOL so it was Chunji's time to shine (in the last chappie)!!!! But I put some more L.Joe in this chapter haha 8DDDD

oh and I have a present for you Ljjangs!!! ;P

I seriously could not stop spazzing when I saw this >.< oh L.Joe WAYLT

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE KEKEKE~

-MalanaBear & GenaSaur