Strong Maknae

Teen Top Thieves?!

C.A.P. =Red

Chunji =Dark Blue

L.Joe =Orange

Niel =Green

Ricky =Light Blue

Changjo =Teal

----

Your P.O.V.

~Saturday Morning~

I wake up from my slumber and realize it's Saturday. I yawn and strecth my arms. We stayed up pretty late last night. *That arrogant L.Joe and his stinkin' shoes.* I scoff to myself. I need to make something to eat now. But, first a shower.

After my shower I put on black jeans and a black shirt. Downstairs I look through all the food....I need milk, more fruit, and meat. I'll go shopping once the boys wake up. For now, I need to make a simple breakfast.....let's seeeee.

Here we go, I can make a egg sandwich. I toast a lot of toast and fry 7 eggs. I hope they like it. We don't have much.

Finally! Finished. I will now go on my laptop!

No One P.O.V.

-15 minutes later-

"Why must you cuddle me?"

"I was coooold, hyung! Niel allows Ricky to sleep on the bed!"

"Niel isn't as manly as me."

"I'm ten times as manly as you, CHANHEE!"

"Don't call me by my real name, AHN DANIEL!!!"

"SHHHHHHH!" Ricky shussed them as Chunji crawls over to Niel and they fight quietly. But, you hear them anyway and head over to break up the fight.

"STOP FIGHTING HYUNGS!" Ricky hissed still curled up in the blanket.

"Go eat! Stop fighting you might wake up C.A.P. and L.Joe!" The boys didn't stop fighting. So, you grabbed their ears and started to drag them downstairs. "You brats!"

"YAH! That hurts ~~~~~!"

"I would've won that fight you know...." Niel murmurs.

"Whatever."

As you dragged them downstairs, Ricky and Changjo followed closely behind you. When you reached the table, you made Niel and Chunji sit right next to each other. They glared at each other but still ate. Once they finished, Changjo, Ricky, Niel, and Chunji muttered their thanks and walk to the living room, plopping onto the couch and watched t.v.

"You guys are changing rooms today." You say this because:

1. L.Joe needs to be closer so you can keep and eye on him.

2.You thought it was fair.

"Good." Niel crossed his arms and looked away. You went upstairs to wake up C.A.P. and L.Joe.

"WAKE UP!" You yell at them. L.Joe props himself up on his elbow and wipes his eye. C.A.P. grunts but sits up.

"When I get back from shopping, Changjo and Ricky better have thier stuff in this room and your stuff will be in the room with Chunji and Niel. Okay?"

"What? Why?" L.Joe questions with a cute sleepy face.

"Because, it's fair and you ran away last night!"

"Why don't you just let me sleep with you and leave C.A.P. alone? You know you want to." L.Joe winked at you.

"WHAT?! No I don't. It's only fair!"

"Whatever." During this whole conversation C.A.P. rubbed his eyes sleeply. *He is so cute*

*I'm so tired* You run downstairs not wanting to have another weird conversation with L.Joe.

"I'm going to the store. Tell L.Joe and C.A.P. that I put their food in the microwave. Kay?" You slip on your jacket and shoes.

"Wait ~~~~~, I wan't to come with you okay?" Changjo stares seriously at you. This was the first time you saw him serious.

"Why?" You tilt your head cutely, trying to see what his motive was.

"I need to protect you." Changjo smiles.

"Uhhh...okay. I guess I might need help carring the bags since C.A.P. isn't fully awake to drive me." Changjo quickly jumps off the couch and puts on his coat that Hyeri got him and his shoes.

"Let's go!" Changjo and you link arms and walk out leaving 3 surprised faces behind.

Your P.O.V.

~On the way to the store~

Changjo hasn't talked yet. I wonder why.

"What are we getting?" He finally spoke up.

"Milk, fruit, and meat. Maybe other things." You look up surprised that he is taller than you.

"Cool."

"But, we have to go into the city. So that means the bus." You stop at a bus stop.

"Did you know that I could dance?" Changjo attempts to make small-talk, smiling.

"What? No. Show me!."

"Okay!" Changjo does the whole SHINee Ring Ding Dong dance singing as he went along. Although he didn't match all thier voices he did good. Once he finished I couldn't stop myself from laughing. He looked so cute doing that. But I stopped once I saw his sad puppy face.

"That was great Changjo! You looked so...cute! Maybe you can show me another dance later, okay?" Automatically, his face changed back to its normal maknae self.

"Really! I can do a lot more dances, but I thought you'd like that one. I hear you play it a lot." I blush. It's not my fault I like Key and Jonghyun!

"Here's the bus."

I board the bus wondering what's Teen Top's special talents? It must have something to do with music. Once we got off the bus I paid the busdriver.

"It might take us awhile to get to the store." I tell Changjo. He just shrugs.

"We'll take shortcuts then." He guides me through a long alley.

No One P.O.V.

"Hey, pretty boy. Let us have your girl." A shadow comes out from behind the dumpster with 5 others behind him.

"No thank you." Changjo places his hand in yours and drags you ahead.

"One last chance or we'll take her by force. We won't hurt her." Some other guy said nodding to his friends. You hear the SHINK of a knife coming out of its case.

"No, leave us alone....or else." Changjo tightens his grip on your hand. You take in his warmth, shaking of fear. He never held your hand so protectively.

"OHHOHO! Do you hear that? 'OR ELSE!" The man chuckles loudly as he imitates Changjo and comes closer.

"Now, just let go of her hand and walk off. We won't hurt you. Just go." Then, Changjo did what you thought he wouldn't ever do. He let go...and started walking. *What is he doing? Would he really leave me with these thugs?* You shivered in fear. How could Changjo do this? The men just laughed.

"Let's go little girl." Is this really happening. You want to scream at Changjo or even run away. But, you were too shocked that Changjo, food loving, adorable, maknae Changjo walked away from you. Left you alone. Just when the man touched your shoulder, Changjo turned around and charged at the thugs.

"DON'T TOUCH HER!" Changjo came right up to the man who wrapped his arm around your shoulder and BAM! Uppercutted him. The mans jaw was misplaced and his whole face bleeding. He looked knocked out. You stared in shock. Still not moving an inch. Another thug came up behind Changjo but he noticed and round-housed the thug. *Woah....*

"Any of you wanna try this?" Changjo looked different. He looked serious, mature, scary even. Out of the four only one stepped up and challenged Changjo.

"I will beat your little *beep* up." The man flicked out a knife.

"Only cowards use knives." Changjo mocked him. The thug lunged and Changjo puched him in the gut. The man, shocked, backed up but came back and almost stabbed Changjo. But Changjo was too fast and bicycle kicked him. The rest of the men ran away in fear. The two men that Changjo knocked out weren't waking up any time soon.

Then, Changjo grabbed your hand and you guys ran back out of the alley to the bus stop.

Changjo P.O.V.

I hope ~~~~~ won't look at me diffirently now that she knows I'm stronger than I look. I look down at her and see her looking down. Most girls would be whimpering by now. I wonder why she isn't.

"C-Changjo. Thank you...." ~~~~~'s voice is so sweet.

"It's okay. I told you I would protect you. But, ~~~~~ look at me." I'm so desperete to see her face right now. She lifts her head and I see her sparkly eyes gazing back up at me. She isn't looking at me differently. That's good.

"~~~~~ just forget everything that happended today...Let's go home...our home. I'm still that cute little boy I was when we left, okay?" She just nods at me her eyes tearing up. I hug her and she buries her face in my chest. Oh, ~~~~~ it's going to be okay. I her hair softly. I'm glad I ca be here for her.

Then, the bus arrives. I pull her on and she sits next to me with her head on my shoulder.

No One P.O.V.

When you guys got home, your eyes were no longer red.

"Where's the food?" L.Joe asks tilting his head slightly.

"Uh...not enough money." Changjo said before you could speak. L.Joe shrugged.

"Maybe you should get JOBS." You said quietly. No one but Changjo heard you. He chuckled. You went up to your room and didn't come down until dinner time.


A/N: OMO CHANGJO CAN FIIIGHT? Wtf? Anywaaaay! I hope you likez dis chapter right har! Cuz if you do! Tha story wont ennndd! :3 comment and subscribe.

GenaSaur: OMFG. You're bringing that back?! u__u You dork.

ALSO, Taking down the poll ASAP! I guess you guys like Teen Top Theives?!?! This might be a LOOONG story, so if your not up to it, this might not be for YOU! Love you guuuysss. MalanaBear OUT!

Wait, I'm not out yet! Read mine and Gena's new stories!!! So we each have 2 stories! Dun worry I won't forget, I can't say that for Gena....Only she can say that for herself! heart you guys! NOW IM OUT

-MalanaBear & GenaSaur