Starting Today: You are My Slaves!

Teen Top Thieves?!

C.A.P. =Red

Chunji =Dark Blue

L.Joe =Orange

Niel =Green

Ricky =Light Blue

Changjo =Teal

----

Ricky P.O.V.

"Woah!"

I look up and all I see is light. Slowly my eyes focus. The first thing I see is a beautiful girl about my age...she looks a little familiar. She is yelling at me but I'm not sure what she is saying yet. Oh, its coming clear now.

"-ake yet?" she said.

"Huh?"

"ARE YOU AWAKE YET?!?!"

"Oh. Yeah" I blink innocently at her.

"Why are you in my house?!" She yelled. I thought about it for a while. OH! I remember! "Oh! We were supposed to get some stuff." I beamed, answering honestly. *Oh. Wait, I wasn't supposed to say that* I gasped and covered my mouth with my hand. The girl stared at me like I was crazy or something. Oops.

Then I heard CAP get up from his spot. "Ugh. Where am I?" "Oh, hyung!"

No One P.O.V.

Ricky turned to CAP and he was propped up on his elbows. L.Joe finally opened his eyes and yawned while stretching his arms in the air (like he just don't care xD).

Suddenly, Changjo shot up, wide eyed and yelled "CAKE!" Everyone jumped up in surprise and stared at Changjo with a 'WTF' face. He then started to blush of embarassment. "Can you not think of food for like 5 minutes?!" Chunji said sleepily as he got up slowly. Then, Changjo, Chunji, CAP, L.Joe, and Niel (who just woke up) realized they were in a bedroom with a beautiful girl, and no loot. You glared at them while they stared at you.

"This was all ......CHANGJO'S FAULT!!!!!!!!!" CAP yelled looking at Changjo. "NOOO!!!" Changjo said defending himself and pointing at Ricky "It was Ricky's fault for wanting muffins!"

"NO! If you didn't go to the kitchen to eat some cake. Then I wouldn't have seen it the first place and feel hungry!" Ricky shot back.

"SHUT UP!!!!!" You yelled at all of them feeling irriated. All of them flinched and gave you their attention. "WHY WERE YOU STEALING MY STUFF?!?!?!"

"What! Psh! We didn't take anything." "Oh really?" "Yeah! We didn't steal nothing." Niel said matter-of-factly. You walked towards the bags and emptied them. Your XBox 360 and Kinect fell out of one bag. The second bag was full of your XBox games. The last two bags had your stereo system.

"Does this look like nothing?" You questioned with your eyebrows raised. "NOPE! It looks like an XBox, a Kinect, some games, and a stereo system!" Ricky smiled proudly. "Are you stupid?!" CAP smacked the back of Ricky's head. "AH!" Ricky pouted and rubbed where he got hit.

L.Joe in the back of the room facepalmed himself. "You guys are ridiculous." he muttered. He got up and walked towards the door. He tried to open the door but he couldn't. It was locked from the outside, but you had the key! "WTF! Is this the kind of door that you can lock from the outside? The child-proof door?" he was outraged!

"Yes..." you replied honestly. L.Joe glared at you, scanned the room finding no windows, then sat by the door.

"What do we have to do to get out? You want a kiss? Want to get in bed with one of us? What?" questioned Chunji.

"EWW!!! None of that! I have a deal to make with you!" you said, frantically waving around your arms.

"How long have you been stealing?" you started at CAP, who was obviously the leader.

"About a week..." CAP looked away.

"NOOO! One year silly!" Ricky corrected. Now everyone was staring at him. "Oh...uh...I wasnt supposed to say that huh?"

"No, really?" Niel said sarcastically.

Your P.O.V.

Hmm, I have an idea. "Okay. My deal is you have to do everything I say. Doesn't matter what it is. For a whole year." I nodded proudly with my nose in the air. "And if you decline, then I can just call the police and show them the video of what you were doing."

CAP and the others formed a circle and seemed to be discussing my offer. CAP turned around and had serious look on his face.

He stuck out his well built arms towards me "Deal."

I shook his hand with a smirk on my face. I quickly look at the clock and it says it's 2:52 a.m.

"Starting today, you are my slaves!"


A/N:

YES!! Chapter 2!!!! :D This one is a funny one hahaha even I laughed xD

As you can see my friend got an account, MalanaBear. She is my co-author and she loves Niel!

Comment & Subscribe!!!

-GenaSaur & MalanaBear