No School Part 2

Teen Top Thieves?!

C.A.P. =Red

Chunji =Dark Blue

L.Joe =Orange

Niel =Green

Ricky =Light Blue

Changjo =Teal

Hyeri =Pink

-----

Your P.O.V

After lunch, we got ready to play in the snow! Teen Top wore their new clothes that Hyeri got them. Although, L.Joe didn't want to. Ricky was doing aegyo with his hat. Chunji and Niel were fighting over who looks the cutest in thier coats.

"I look so hot!" Niel tried to act 'hot'.

"No way. I bet you all the girls will be like 'Oh Chunji oppa! You look so cute in your new jacket!'" Chunji impersonated a fan-girl. He sounds so funny, I couldn't resist laughing at him. Niel laughed with me but, Chunji hit him on the arm.

I grab my coat and go to the door where the rest of Teen Top are waiting. As I unlock the door, in the corner of my eye I see CAP walking backwards like something is going to attack him. *Hmm? What's with him? Oh well.* I open the door and step to the side, so Ricky can zoom past. His eyes are so wide!

"SNOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!" He screams. Changjo runs out next to Ricky. I walk out and twirl around. I can't wait to make a snowman!

No One P.O.V.

You twirl and twirl till you get tired. It's still snowing, but not as hard as last night. L.Joe comes out and falls face first into the snow. "Ugghhh." He groans. Behind him Niel is laughing his head off and Chunji is like WTF!

"Oops. I ment to make him fall. Not face first." Niel laughed some more. L.Joe gets up and his face is covered in snow. He turns to face Niel, but instead of making him scared, he makes Niel and Chunji laugh more. L.Joe wipes the snow off his face.

"You have 3 seconds to run. Or your dead." L.Joe glares at them. This just makes them laugh more. You start to laugh too. Ricky though, is hiding behind you. Inside your house, CAP walks to the window and looks out at you guys having fun. You look back and see CAP in the window.

"Why doesn't he come out?" You ask Ricky.

"We think he's cold blooded." He whispers. Then, you, Ricky, and Changjo look back into the window. CAP notices you staring and stares back like 'What?'. You giggle and quickly you look away.

*I hate snow. But, I might come out just for you, ~~~~~.*

"Let's make a snow man!!!" Changjo suggests. Niel stops laughing and walks back inside. He comes out with a carrot.

"Yes. Let's. Baby Joe." He looks at L.Joe and smirks. L.Joe smirks back and goes to your side. Still smirking, he makes a snow ball and throws it at Niel. SPLAT, right in his face.

After five minutes of snowball fighting, Niel and L.Joe stop.

"Are we going to make a snowman or what?" Chunji finally speaks up. Niel nods and walks to the middle of the front yard. Chunji follows smirking. *~~~~~ can't resist my y coat.*

"Okay! I wanna make the head!" Ricky says flashing a smile. L.Joe nods.

"I will make the bottom. Because I'm strong." L.Joe flexes his 'muscles'.

"NO! I make the bottom!! You can make the middle part!!" CAP's voice was heard from the shadows. Then out comes....CAP!!!!!!!!

"I will make the bottom. The rest of you can decide what part you want to make." CAP walks out to the middle of the yard. Ricky, Changjo, and you make the head. L.Joe, Niel, and Chunji make the middle. And of course, CAP makes the bottom. But Hyeri decided to go back to her house to get her dog, Bo.

"Okay! Lets start, ~~~~~" Ricky nudges your shoulder. You smile and start rolling a head with Changjo and Ricky. L.Joe and Niel are fighting over who gets to roll the snowball while Chunji is already rolling it. CAP is rolling his snowball really fast, so he could get back inside.

"No! I get to ro-" Niel got interrupted by Chunji.

"Done!" Chunji proudly announces. Niel stares wide eyed at Chunji.

"Bwoh?!?!" L.Joe stares at Chunji, who is smirking. You start giggling.

"Oh, what you giggling at?" Changjo asks, obviously jealous. He follows your gaze and sees Chunji. He pouts but keeps rolling the snow. Ricky isn't doing his job. Instead, he decided to make a snow angel.

"Hey, Hey! ~~~~~ Looooook!! I'm making a snow angel!!" You look at Ricky and decide to make a snow angel too. Changjo will have to make the head now. As you make a snow angel next to Ricky, Chunji is being chased by L.Joe and Niel.

"YAH! GO AWAY!!!" Chunji is carrying the middle part of the snow man with him as he runs away.

"NO! I wanna make the middle part!" Niel screams.

"I'll get CHUUUU!!!" L.Joe throws snow at Chunji.

"Watch yourself!" CAP says because they almost threw snow at him. "Don't hit me. Or I will kill you." Then, CAP goes back to making his perfectly round snowball. 

"OH NO! MY SNOWBALL!!" Chunji cries as he is tackled by L.Joe. Niel tackles him too.

"You broke my snoooooowww!" Chunji scolds L.Joe and Niel once he gets up.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean too." Niel plays it off like he didn't do anything.

"Come give hyung a hug!" L.Joe holds out his arms.

"Bwoh? Why would I have to hug CAP?" Chunji shrugs and goes to off to hug CAP.

L.Joe dropped his arms and pouted in defeat.

-30 minutes later-

Finally, you finish your snow man and CAP runs inside.

[A/N: You guys used a rock instead of the carrot because it broke in combat xD]

"Oooooh! So pretty!" Ricky smiles at you.

"GROUP HUUUUUUGGG!" Changjo yells. You hug Changjo and Ricky. Niel hugs Ricky and you. Chunji hugs you only. L.Joe stays away.

"Aww! L.Joe! You too cool for this?" Niel says. L.Joe comes and pushes Chunji and hugs you instead. *Omo! This is akward.* Then, you hear a CLICK of a camera.

"So cute!" Hyeri cooed. Her dog, Bo, right next ot her.

Hyeri's dog, Bo, is a black pit bull but his stomach is white. Bo loves snow, chicken, and catching birds. He hates hats, hoods (if you have them on then he thinks you're a robber), guns, and most people. He is 8 years old (REALLY OLD!). And the only people he likes are Hyeri, Hyeri's older brother, and you.

 

"AWW! SO CUUUUTTTE!" Ricky runs towards Bo with his arms open. But, Bo ran past him and ran to you.

"Omo! Bo, I missed you!" you crouch down and pet Bo.

Ricky pouts. "He doesn't like me!" Changjo laughed at Ricky, which bought him a glare from his hyung.

"Oh, don't worry. Bo doesn't like most people! He'll open up to you sooner or later." Hyeri smiled at Ricky. Then, Bo saw CAP staring at him.

"Why is that thing staring at me?" CAP asked half-growling. You shrugged.

"Maybe he thinks you're trying to be 'top-dog'?" You suggest still petting Bo. But, Bo walks over to CAP and they circle eachother like they're ready to fight. What a scene.

Bo starts to growl, but CAP's growl is louder. CAP was acting like a dog himself.

"Haha! CAP you can't be top-dog! I'm top-dog." L.Joe, for the 3rd time today, flexes his 'muscles'. Bo and CAP ignore him, not seeing any threat.

"Come at me bro!" CAP tells Bo, jerking his body forward. All of you are staring at them. *Who will win?* Everyone thought at once. Bo lunged forward but, CAP kicked up snow. Bo walked away....for now.

"WHAT NOW?! CHICKEN!!!" CAP yells after him.

"What is wrong with you? Fighting with a dog?" Niel makes a face at CAP. Right after he said that, Lili and her 'people' walk by.

"Hi, oppas! Why are you at this house and not yours?" Lili asked ignoring you and Hyeri. All of Teen Top look grossed out since they obviously didn't like them. *What the-? How does she know if this isn their house or not? Stalker?*

"We are visiting....a friend?" CAP stares questionaly at you. You nod. "Yeah. Friend." L.Joe nods.

"I like your matching outfits!" Naeun tries to act bubbly, giggling at Ricky's hat.

"Uhh...thanks?" Rickly tries to scoot away.

"Hyeri got them for us! I look the best though." Chunji says proudly. Hyeri's eyes go wide as Lili glares at her. This makes Bo growl.

"Eww. What is that?" Lili backs away. Bo steps forward.

"Control your mutt!" Jihye scoffs. Bo growls louder. *Oh no!* Hyeri thinks of he worst. Bo could be put down if he attacked them. Put in the pound or even KILLED! Thinking this makes her skin crawl. She has had Bo since she was 9 and Bo was a puppy. Now, her dog might be tooken away from her because of a stupid bully. She wasn't going to have this.

"If you just go away, Bo won't bother you." Hyeri tells Lili boldly. "No one wants you here anyway." Lili is shocked, Hyeri was standing up to her!

"No, our oppas want us here!" Lili says back to Hyeri.

"They aren't your oppas. If anything, they're mine." You tell Lili and her posse.

"Yeah!" Teen Top say in unison. Then, as if on command they take their gloves off and show their hands with the ring on it.

"Oh! Are you all engaged?" Minree asked refering to Teen Top and not you. "Cute!"

L.Joe decides this is a good time as any to make Lili and her girls leave them alone.

"No, we are promised to ~~~~~." He states and Teen Top nod. Lili, shocked cowers behind her crowd, not wanting to be cussed out again.

~Flashback~

"But oppa!" Lili pleaded.

"*beep**beep**beep**beep* YOU *beep**beep**beep**beep**beep* AND YOUR CLIQUE *beep**beep**beep* DOWN A HOLE *beep**beep**beep**beep* RUBBER DUCKY *beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep* AND YOU CAN SHOVE THAT RUBBER DUCKIE DOWN *beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep* AND ALL OF YOU ARE *beep**beep*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

~End Flashback~

"Fear the RUBBER DUCKIE!!" Changjo yells as Lili and her posse walk down the street.

"Kekeke~ We told them!" Hyeri giggles.

"Yeah! We sure did!" I high five Hyeri and all of Teen Top high five eachother.

Your P.O.V.

~Night Time~

We ate dinner. I cooked some kimbap.

"Lets have a snowball fight!" Changjo suggested.

"This late?" Chunji asks Changjo with a brow raised.

"Sure why not?" I say. They all looked at me surprised.

"What? It's a good idea! Plus, we have an even amount of people, so we can have teams."

"Okay! Lets pick teams!" Hyeri jumps up. I look around at the scene, ready to be pulled around.

"I want ~~~~~ on my team." CAP says plainly.

"Bu-" Ricky was glared at so he backed down. I look at him sadly. CAP pulls me to his side.

"I also want L.Joe and Chunji." He states and they walked over. "Hyung versus Dongsaengs!" L.Joe laughs mischievously.

So Hyeri, Ricky, Changjo, and Niel will be on the other team. Why did he pick L.Joe?! Oh gosh, this will be akward.

~BEGIN!~

My team decided we would be called CAP. Well, we didn't decide, CAP did. While the other team is called: The y, decided by Niel. Our team stayed by the house and The y team are by the big tree in my yard. We have 5 minutes to make as many snowballs as we can.

CAP started first, then L.Joe. I made the smallest. But CAP's were HUGE! They must hurt. I caught him packing them with ice. Oh no! L.Joe saw my observation and winked also packing his with ice. Poor Ricky, Changjo, Niel, and Hyeri. I closed my eyes thinking of all the sores I would hear about soon.

"BEGIN!" Shouted CAP in his deep manly voice. Snowballs flew past my head to L.Joe. L.Joe pelted his ice snowballs at Niel, those two always seem to be competing. I also started to join in on the fun. I got my small snowballs and threw them as far as I could. I missed a couple of times but I got my biggest and hardest snowball and pelted it towards their way. It ended smacking Ricky in the face.

"YAH! ~~~~~! I'm gonna get you!" Ricky yelled and threw his snowball. It hit me in the face too.

My jaw opened. "Oh no you didn't! Ricky, it's on!" I smirk at him and grab as much snowballs as possible and just throw them at Ricky. I got him most of the time.

"AH!"

"Hey! Ricky! You need help? I'll help ya!" Changjo picks up a snowball and throws it at me too.

"YAH! No fair!!!" I yell at them.

"Mehrong! Too bad!" Ricky stuck his tongue out and threw more snowballs. Soon, both Changjo and Ricky were attacking me with snowballs. L.Joe saw me and ran towards me.

"Yah! She's mine now!" L.Joe picks me up and puts me over his shoulder.

"AAAAHHHH!!! Put me down!" I struggle to get out of his grip.

"Nope! I'm taking you inside. So they can't get you."

"L.Joe! Get back here with ~~~~~!" Ricky yelled running towards us.

"Oh! We better go!" L.Joe runs to my house and opens the door. He runs upstairs to my dad's bedroom and plops me down on the bed. Before anybody can come in, he closes the door. I could hear yelling and foot steps coming up the stairs.

"L.JOE! YOU BETTER GET OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!" CAP yells.

"Don't do anything to her! She's mine!!!" L.Joe locks the door so nobody can get in. Ricky pounds on the door and we all hear a CLICK! Oh crap.

"What was that?" Changjo asks from outside the door.

"AAAHHH!!!" I scream. "You just locked us in here!!!"

I then see the door knob jiggling. "Step back, I'm gonna kick down the door!" CAP yells from the other side.

"WHAT?! NOOO!!! Don't do that! I command you not to kick down the door! Just go find the keys!" I yell.

"OMO! I'll go find the keys! You two love birds don't do anything crazy. Alright?" Hyeri giggles.

"YAH! They will not do anything!!! If L.Joe does anything, I will kill him!!!" I could hear Chunji.

L.Joe sticks his tongue out towards the door. "Why you wanna escape from me so much? I thought we were married!" L.Joe pouts cutely and shows his ring.

"Huh? No! They're just promise rings, you babo!" I look at him like he's crazy.

L.Joe chuckled. "I was just joking. You're so mean to me." L.Joe pouts again. His pout is so cute! I soften.

"Oh. I don't mean to be so mean. I'm sorry." I looked down embarassed. *I just don't know how to express myself. I guess?* He lifted my face and looked at me with soft eyes. He looked calm.

"I was just joking. Again. Don't take everything to heart. Now give oppa a hug!" L.Joe stretched his arms out for a hug. I sit there stunned by his sudden act of kindness.

"Are you gonna hug me or not?" L.Joe asked with a brow raised.

"NOO!!!! DON'T HUG HIM!!!!" Ricky pounded on the door again. I looked at the door with wide eyes and then back at L.Joe. I point at the door.

"He doesn't want me to. I have to stay strong. For Ricky." I say dramatically and hit my fist against my chest. L.Joe rolls his eyes and hugged me anyways. His arms were nice and warm. I smiled to myself. I like this hug.

"See? All better!" L.Joe smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Haha. Yeah." But L.Joe still didn't let go. "Uhhmmm. You can let go now."

"No. I can't." L.Joe shakes his head. I furrow my eyebrows.

"What? What do you mean you can't?" I look at him puzzeled.

"Because....I'm too tired." L.Joe says slowly and then falls onto the bed with me still in his arms. He still has a firm grip.

"L.Joe! What are you doing?!"

"Ssshhh. Sleep." He whispered in my ear. *What the? Is he drunk?* "It's okay. We're married. Remember?"

I open my mouth to protest but then close it when I hear even breaths coming from him. *He must be really tired. Well, I wouldn't blame him. All of them are such a handful.* I smile and look up at his sleeping face. I his cheek. He looks so peaceful in his sleeping state. And cute.

I admire his handsome features. I've never really noticed how handsome he is until now. We're so close right now. I feel all warm inside. What is this feeling??? I feel this all the time ever since Teen Top entered my lives on that one night. *Ah! STOP IT ~~~~~!!!What is wrong with you?!*

I sweep his bangs out of his face to get a better view. It wouldn't hurt to just look. Right? *I feel like a ert now. Dammit! I need to stop!*

L.Joe then shot his eyes open and smirked at me. "If you wanted a kiss, all you had to do was ask."

My eyes widen. "Bwoh?! What are you talking about!? You ert!!!" I start to hit his chest.

"What?! You're the ert!" He tightens the hug and closes the gap between us. Not long after, his lips pressed against mine. I froze right on the spot not responding. Right when his lips touched mine, I felt butterflies. I felt weak. I felt warm. But I also felt complete.

About 3 seconds after I could hear the door opening and a big gasp from 6 other people. Uh oh.


A/N:

SNOW! YAY! This chapter reminds me of the Angel MV. Haha and we added another L.Joe moment Hohoho *raises eyebrows up and down* Do you like it? ;P

Wae you no leave comments!??!!? DDDD: I feel lonely :(

And if you haven't already, please take the poll in Chapter 16!!!!

See ya in the next chapter! Comment & Subscribe!

-GenaSaur & MalanaBear