Shopping Field Trip!

Teen Top Thieves?!

C.A.P. =Red

Chunji =Dark Blue

L.Joe =Orange

Niel =Green

Ricky =Light Blue

Changjo =Teal

Hyeri =Pink

----

Your P.O.V.

~After School~

Teen Top, Hyeri, and I all walked out of school with no disturbances. Well, except for some people staring at us and whispering to each other. Since we decided to go shopping at lunch we headed to the mall.

"Waaahh!!! It's so big! Let's go over here ~~~~~!" Hyeri pulled me over to a clothing store. The store was big and spacious. The store had male and female clothes. I thought the clothes looked really fashionable and cute.

"Let's see. OMO! I'm totally gonna get us matching outfits!" Hyeri ran towards a rack of clothes and searched through some tops.

"You guys go and shop for your selves. Haha, Hyeri might be awhile." I told Teen Top they could go. I don't think they want to stay with two girls trying on outfits. Us girls can take awhile.

"No it's ok. We wanna stay with you. Right guys?" CAP asked. Teen Top all nodded their heads.

"Fine. But it's gonna be awhile." I shrug.

"That's ok. As long as we're with our lovely master~." Changjo laughed.

"Yah! You don't have to call me that!" I blushed a little. AAAHHH!!!! Stop it! "Well, since you're my slaves help me pick out some clothes." I smirked. Time to put them to work once again.

They groaned. "CAP and Changjo go pick out some jewlery. L.Joe and Niel go pick out some dresses. While Ricky and Chunji pick out some shoes."

They seperated different ways and went to pick things for me to try on while I helped Hyeri find matching outfits for the two of us. Something caught Hyeri's eye and she showed me with so much enthusiasm.

"OMO! OMO! OMO! OMO! OMO! ~~~~~~ LOOK!!!!" Hyeri showed me two cute shirts. One was grey and the other was white. They had 'Best Friends Forever' written on the front of it.

"Oh those are cute!" I praised her work of finding cute clothes.

"I know huh? Which one do you want?" Hyeri asked me.

"I don't care. You pick." I said puffing my cheeks out. Hyeri pondered in her mind which one she liked more.

"I'll take the white one. Here you get the grey one." Hyeri smiled and gave me the shirt.

"Okay. What else do you wanna get?" I asked looking at some random bracelets. They were pretty cute.

"Ooooh~ How about some pants!!! Or skirts?! OMO! I have so many ideas!!!" Hyeri skipped over to the bottoms section. I just followed her nonchalantly. It was always fun and refreshing being around Hyeri.

No One's P.O.V.

~CAP & Changjo Shopping~

CAP and Changjo were looking through the jewelry part of the store. They ooh-ed and ahh-ed a lot of things since they weren't used to being around sparkly things.

"Ooo~ CAP hyung. We should get rings for everybody!!! Kekeke~ They could be like our promise rings!" Changjo said happily. He picked up a ring and showed it to CAP. "This one could be ~~~~~'s. While these ones are ours!" Changjo showed another ring that was similar to the first one.

"Oh yeah. That's a nice idea, Changjo. I bet ~~~~~ would love it." CAP got 5 more of the rings and gave them to Changjo.

~Ricky & Chunji Shopping~

Ricky was so mesmerized by the variety of shoes that the store had. "Wow~ I never knew women cared about foot wear so much." Ricky said as he picked up a pair of heels and inspected it like a new toy. "Woah! Look! these are sparkly!"

Chunji was debating between some pumps or some flats. He didn't know which was your style. "Ricky which one do you like best?" He showed Ricky the pumps first.

"Wow! It's so y! I'm sure ~~~~~ would look good in those." Chunji beamed at this. *She might wear it to our first date. That's if it happens.* as Chunji thought this his bright smile changed into his poker face because he knew Ricky would know what he was thinking. Then, he showed Ricky the flats he picked out.

"You have a good taste in women shoes! ~~~~~ will be so happy!" Ricky smiled at Chunji. Ricky decided to pick out some boots for you. Looking around he found the perfect pair. He wheeled around to face his hyung.

"Look! When it snows, ~~~~~ will wear these and think of me!"

"Yeah! Nice idea!" Chunji was jealous but, he was okay with it because his dongsaeng was happy. As Chunji and Ricky were discovering their love for shoes, L.Joe and Niel were staring at dresses.

~L.Joe & Niel Shopping~

"Why did she make us shop?" L.Joe complained.

"We're her slaves. Remember? Sealed with a promise!" Niel stated proudly.

"I'm regreting this now." L.Joe groaned.

"Maybe we shouldn't have stolen from her house." Niel pouted.

"It was for the electronics!" L.Joe said while shaking Niel's shoulders frantically. Getting back to his shopping, Niel found a really pretty dress. He showed his hyung in pride.

"You're such a girl. Anyway, I'm going to find her some y dresses that I would enjoy." L.Joe had his devilish smile on. Niel shrugged off what L.Joe said and kept the dress knowing you would love it so much and looked for more. L.Joe flipped through the dresses. Then, he found the perfect dress. He almost drooled thinking of you in it. [A/N: I know the girl in it is ugly buuuuuut ignore her face! See the dress!!]

~You & Hyeri Shopping~

Hyeri was looking at skinny jeans since they were so "in" right now. She spotted a light blue skinny jeans. They had some rips in the legs and had cool back pockets.

"These are cute~! ~~~~~ here's a pair for you! Now let's go try them on! Go!" Hyeri pushed you towards the dressing rooms.

"Ok ok! You go in your own dressing room!" You pushed her away as you opened the curtain to your dressing area.

Meanwhile, Changjo bumped into Ricky. "Oh! Ricky hyung!"

"Neh?"

"Guess what?! I got the best idea EVER!!!" Changjo jumped up and down excited. Now Ricky got excited and started jumping up and down as well.

"What is it?! Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!" Ricky eyes were wide.

"Ok. So, I got these rings. See! See! See!" Changjo showed him the rings. "And I was thinking that we could all have rings as part of our promise!!! Like promise rings!!! Aren't I so clever?" Changjo started to act cocky.

"OMO! Yes! That is such a good idea! Ah! Let's go tell ~~~~~!"

"Oh yeah! Come on!" Then, Changjo and Ricky looked in your direction to see you walking into the dressing rooms.

"Let's go!!!" Ricky pulled Changjo and they dashed off. Since Ricky yelled that a little too loud, it caught the rest of Teen Top's attention and snapped their heads towards their direction. They all saw Ricky and Changjo running towards the female dressing rooms.

"Yah! Where you guys going?!" CAP yelled at his excited dongsaengs. But they just ignored him and continued running. Then Niel, L.Joe, CAP, and Chunji all started to run after them. But failed horribly.

Niel accidently tripped on some random peices of clothing lying about on the floor and landed flat on his face. He is so clumsy. Behind Niel, Chunji got caught up in all the clothing racks as he tried to reach his dongsaengs but then crashed into one and causing it to fall over. "Oh crap." Chunji's eyes widened watching it tumble over.

Then all of a sudden there were screams coming from the back of the store.

"OMO! CAP oppa~! Can we get your autograph!"

"Can I have a photo?!"

"I want a kiss!"

"Minsoo oppa! Be mine please!"

"But I'm not even a celebrity!" CAP tried to get out of the swarm of fangirls that came out of nowhere. But ended up having to sign an autograph and take a picture. Although, he did not kiss or "be" anybodys.

And last but not least, L.Joe ran past both Niel and Chunji but something got his eye and he immediately stopped running. "Oh my god! These are the new Nike shoes that just came out!!!" L.Joe picked up the nice, fresh, and clean Nikes and gawked at their gloriousness. "I need these in my life."

But, since those 4 failed to stop the maknaes, Ricky and Changjo have reached your stall and opened the curtain so excited to tell you the idea and show you the rings.

"AAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!" You screamed. Shocked, Ricky and Changjo just stood there. Seconds seemed like hours for them right now. The maknaes never seen a female body before. But you were just wearing a bra and . Ricky and Changjo just couldn't stop staring at your perfect S-line and also your perfect, clear milky skin that had your hair draped behind your back. The only other people in Teen Top who saw your body was Chunji and Niel. They also couldn't look away. You covered your body quickly from anymore eyes and closed the curtain in under 10 seconds but it seemed longer.

"KYAAH! I'M SO SORRY ~~~~~!!!" Ricky screamed. Changjo was too shocked to talk. Then Changjo felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around to see a very mad security guard.

"I'm sorry but you and your friends have to go. You can pay for your things, quickly." Changjo and Ricky pouted as Teen Top paid for their things (even though Hyeri said she'd pay, they decided she could pay for you).

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! MY BAAAAAABIEEEESSSSSS!!" L.Joe screamed forgetting to buy his shoes as he and Teen Top got dragged out the store.

Your P.O.V.

OH. MY. GAWD. Ricky and Changjo just saw me ! Well, almost . I only had my underwear and bra on. Oh god. I'm so embaressed!!! I feel so violated! They will never look at me the same way ever again.

 I quickly put my regular clothes back on and Hyeri bought our outfits.

"OMO! ~~~~~ what happened? Didn't you scream in the dressing room?" Hyeri questioned you with an innocent look.  Aish! How am I supposed to tell her Ricky and Changjo saw me .

"Umm." I gulped and prepared for the worst. "Well....Ricky-and-Changjo-saw-me--in-the-dressing-room-and-then-I-screamed-and-then-they-got-kicked-out." I said really fast. I hope she got all that. I really don't want to say that all over again.

"BWOH!?!!!!?!!?!?" Hyeri practically screamed. People started to look our way.

"Yah! Hyeri! SSSHHH!" I shushed her.

"Oops. Mianhae~" Hyeri bowed quickly and dragged me to a more private place. "OMO! ~~~~~ they saw you ?!?!?!?!"

"Uhh, yeah." I bit my lip vervously. But Hyeri started to laugh.

"Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!! That is so funny!!!" She couldn't stop laughing and she started clutch her stomach.

"What are you laughing at?!?! Stop it!" I smacked her arm.

"Haha. I'm sorry ~~~~~. It's just so funny." She straightened up and pretended to wipe tears from her eyes. I glared at her.

"It is not funny." I turned around and started to walk towards the food court.

"Yah! Wait up!" Hyeri ran to catch up with me. "Mianhae! Forgive me!" She pouted cutely and gave me her famous puppy eyes.

"Whatever. Let's just find Teen Top and eat." I said boringly.

"Yay! Okay!" Hyeri skipped beside me as I walked to the food court. I saw six figures sitting down at a table waiting. Chunji was sitting in the middle of Niel and L.Joe, while CAP was in the middle of Ricky and Changjo. As I looked at Changjo and Ricky I can tell they were just being scolded for what happened today. Chunji and Niel were trying to cheer up L.Joe. I don't know why L.JOE needs comforting. I decide to sit at a table next to Teen Top not wanting to feel akward around Changjo and Ricky. Hyeri sat next to me.

"~~~~~ are you mad at me?" Ricky pouted and looked at the ground. Should I reply?

"She isn't mad at you. Ricky, don't worry! She just feels invaded." Hyeri replied for me. Ricky looked even more sad. Changjo did too. I feel so bad. I wish I didn't feel like I do! My tummy rumbled. Like on command all of Teen Top got up waiting for my order. I gawk at them for a minute. *What did I do to deserve this attention?*

"Okay, well I guess you guys are hungry too. So, go order some food for the eight of us." I order blankly. Teen Top walk away with food lover Changjo in the lead.

No One P.O.V.

"Oh! Ramen! Yummy!" Changjo runs over to a Ramen stand. Then, he spots a Pizza place and runs there. After, running to 5 diffirent places Teen Top are all equally tired.

"Why don't we wait in this center area and watch him till he stops." L.Joe gets a nod of approval from CAP. Changjo is in food heaven. His eyes are the size of golf balls. He is sniffing everything he can. Until finally he see's a shop that sells all kinds of food! *OH YES! SCORE!* Changjo runs over there and waits till Teen Top find him. 

"Hey, I think he found a place." Niel points over to Changjo.

"FINALLY! Geez, that boy loves food too much." Chunji shakes his head as they walk over to Changjo. As Changjo orders for Teen Top (instead of asking them what they want), Chunji looks back to your table and see's Hyeri laughing so hard and you hitting her in the arm trying to get her to stop. He chuckled.

"What?" CAP asked. Then he followed his gaze and saw you and Hyeri. Then, CAP chuckled.

"What do you think Hyeri's laughing about?" CAP nudged Chunji's shoulder.

"I don't know." Chunji thought for a minute. His thoughts were interupted by Changjo.

"Come on! I WANNA EAAAATTT!!!"

L.Joe pulled Chunji along. Teen Top then walked back to the table you and Hyeri were sitting at. Changjo and CAP set the food down. 

"That's a lot of food." Your eyes widened.

"Yeah. Blame Changjo." CAP mumbled because he had to carry most of the food.

You looked at Changjo and he was staring intently at a plate of mochi. Which is the only plate he had in his hands. You giggled a little. You thought that the 'food loving' Changjo was so cute.

Teen Top plomped down into the chairs around the table and got out the food Changjo ordered. While you ate you seemed to forget about the incident that happened earlier in the store.

At first Changjo just pokes at his mochi, wondering what it is and how to make it. Then, he nibbled it. Seeing that it tasted good, Changjo took a bite out of his dessert. His eyes went huge which caused Teen top, Hyeri, and you to laugh (All of you were watching Changjo).

"OMO!! ~~~~~ You have to make me this one day! It taste sooooooo goooood!!"

"Changjo, I know how to make mochi don't worry." At this Changjo smiled and stared at the inside of his mochi. Poking it, then biting it. Satisfied with the taste he took another bite. Teen Top started to enjoy their meal and talk. You started regreting sitting at a diffirent table. Just like he could read your mind Chunji sat next to you. Hyeri, as always, wanted romance and moved to the Teen Top table to replace Chunji.

"Hey." Chunji said eating his food.

"Hi." *Why did he sit by me?*

"I thought you would be lonely over here with Hyeri. She isn' t that fun. No offence." At this you both laughed.

*Can he read my mind?* You eyed your food you had kimchi and rice. Chunji got ramen.

"I'm sorry about what happened." You blushed since he brought that up.

"Oh, it's not your fault. I'm fine." You lied at the last part.

"It kind of is. I ran to stop Changjo and Ricky but knocked over a clothing rack." You giggled at his clumsiness. He pouted then laughed with you. Soon, you guys were talking up a storm. You didn' even notice that everyone finnished thier food.

"Let's go! I am soo fulllll!" Ricky pouted.

"Fine, lets go."

~On the way home~

You guys were going to take a bus but after waiting for awhile, it never came. Weird. So, you decided to walk.

Changjo and Ricky were talking in the back of the group and you and Chunji in the front. Then, it hit you. You left your favorite jacket at the mall!

"OMG! I left my jacket!" You tell Chunji. His eyes widen.

"I could run back and get it for you!"

"NO, no, no! It's closed and I don't want you running that far. I'm fine." You kept walking. It wasn't till you guys were a few blocks away from your house that it strated to...........SNOW!!!!! [A/N: Its WINTEEERRR!!! Duh!]

"SNOWY-FLAKES!!" Ricky said with his tounge out.

"OMO!" Changjo yelled.

"I hate winter." CAP grunted.

"I LOOOOVVVEEE WINTER!" Niel shouted.

"YAY! I get to wear my new jacket!" L.Joe grinned.

"So romantic!" Hyeri thought aloud.

"~~~~~ do you want my jacket?" Chunji looked concerned.

"Oh, no you don't have to. I'll be okay." You kept walking and felt a warm heavy feeling on your shoulders.

"Too bad. You get my jacket." He smiled and you slipped your arms into the jacket. Chunji zipped it up. Ricky was twirling around in the snow while CAP was trying to block the snow from his face.

*Today...was diffirent...oddly diffirent....very diffirent....Today was very, oddly, diffirent. Yep. Thats it.*


A/N:

MalanaBear: Hope you like dis chapter right har. Cuz if yo do...my mind won't end.

GenaSaur: What does that even mean?!?!?! You are so weird. Why are you my co-author? u_u

MalanaBear: Cuz I rule...an' I LOVE (NIEL) you! DUH!

GenaSaur: ....of course you do. Now let's end this chapter on a normal note.

ANYWAYZ! Comment & Subscribe!!! <3 We love you~

-GenaSaur & MalanaBear