"Thank you"

Teen Top Thieves?!

C.A.P. =Red

Chunji =Dark Blue

L.Joe =Orange

Niel =Green

Ricky =Light Blue

Changjo =Teal

Hyeri =Pink

Other Characters =Highlighted /Different Colors

----

Your P.O.V.

All I see is blackness. Am I dead? I feel pain all over my body. The last thing I remember before passing out was the Queenkas beating the life out of me. LITERALLY. I thought I was going to die back there. But I can hear some voices. Is that...Ricky? And Changjo?? What are they doing here?

"~~~~~! You're gonna be okay!"

"Please be alright! ~~~~~ don't leave us!"

I feel like they're right in front of me. Should I open my eyes? I think I should.

I open my eyes slowly and all I can see is light. But my sight adjusts and I can see two adorable baby faces covered in tears staring down at me.

"Changjo? Ricky? Is that you?" I ask blinking.

"~~~~~! You really are okay!" Ricky squeals happily and hugs me tight.

"Ow. Ricky...I...can't..breathe!" I manage to choke out.

"Yah! Ricky don't squeeze her to death! She's been through enough already!" L.Joe tries to pry Ricky off of me. But that didn't work. Changjo jumped in and tried to help L.Joe. Still not helping. Then, CAP comes to help. Soon, ALL of Teen Top and Hyeri were trying to get Ricky off of me. Dang, this boy may seem cute and fluffy but he is STRONG. And Ricky is holding onto dear life and refuses to let go as if I was gonna disappear if he did.

"Ricky! Let ~~~~~ go!!!" Hyeri screams.

"Yeeaah!! No fair~! I wanna hug her too!!!"

"NOOOO!!!!!" Ricky whines.

"Ricky it's okay! You're hurting me anyways!" I tell him hoping he would let go. And to my surprise he did.

"OMO~! ~~~~~ I'm so sorry!" As he pulled away, forgetting about the 6 other people that were tugging on him. Causing them to all fall onto their butts at the sudden release of pressure.

"Oww~ Ricky! How'd you get so strong?!" L.Joe asks with a pout. "You're gonna need to tell me your secret!"

"Kekeke~ It was all because I was thinking of ~~~~~!" As Ricky said that, the whole room (including me) were staring at Ricky and his cheesy-ness. ".....uhm. I was just kidding! Hahaha!" Ricky laughs it off. And so do the rest of us.

"Anyways, ~~~~~, what happened to you?" Chunji asks me.

"Yeah! I thought you ditched me at lunch! OMO! I'm so sorry I wasn't there to help you ~~~~~! Please forgive me!" Hyeri broke down next to me on my bed. I brushed her hair with my fingers. She looked up at me with teary eyes.

"Hyeri. Don't worry, it's not your fault. I would never be mad at you. Now give me a hug." I open my arms invitingly as she quickly hugged me. "~~~~~! You're the bestest friend ever!"

"Haha I know~" I say sarcastically and Hyeri playfully punches my arm.

"YAH! I'm very delicate right now!" I tell her with a pout.

"Hahaha oh! I'm sorry ~~~~~!" Hyeri apoligized as she rubbed the spot where she hit me.

"~~~~~. You didn't answer my question." Chunji says with crossed arms and tapping his foot on the floor.

"Uhmm..." I hesitate a little and I decide to look down. I feel warmth on my cheeks as he moves my face to look at him.

"~~~~~ you can tell us. We're here for you. You don't need to worry. We'll always be here for you." Chunji says in a concerned voice and sincere eyes. He immediately changed his mood. I stare into his doe eyes and can't help but give in. Everytime I'm so close with any of the members of Teen Top, I get this queasy feeling and my chest gets tight. My heart beats faster and my cheeks get hot. My legs feel wobbly and I have the urge to stay close to them so I can continue to feel these things. What are these side effects from? Aish! ~~~~~ what is wrong with you?!

"The Queenkas..." That's all I say and CAP explodes.

"WHAT?! DIDN'T I TELL THEM TO STAY AWAY IF THEY DIDN'T WANT TO FACE THE WRATH OF THE RUBBER DUCKY!!!!!!"

"Ok ok! Sssshhhh!!! Not too loud! We're in a hospital!"

"What did they do to you?! Aish! my ~~~~~ is in the hospital because of them!" Chunji stomps his foot. I blushed as I heard him say 'my' as if I belonged to him. Oh no, it's the other way around.

"~~~~~. Tell us what they did to you." CAP says to me with a look as if he could go kill the Queenkas right now.

"Weeellll, as you can see, they did this." I say pointing to my entire body. "It's kinda obvious, isn't it?" I ask with a brow raised.

"Aigoo! ~~~~~ tell us what they did!" Changjo gave me an annoyed but cute look.

I look away from them. I don't want to burden them. But....they're my slaves and they are supposed to listen to me!

"YAH! I'm the boss around here!!!" Well there I go ruining the moment.

"But ~~~~~! We want to know what happened to you. And if we don't know, then how are we going to serve you by returning the favor back to them." Ricky has a point....but I don't want them going around beating up people for me just because I don't like them. They'd get in trouble and I'm trying to drive them away from the path of criminals. Sigh. These boys.

"What? But you guys can't just go around beating people up! Especially girls!"

"~~~~~." CAP calls my name with a soft voice. I look up at him.

"Remember what Chunji said? We will always be here for you. We will stick by your side no matter what obstacles come our way. We don't care who it is. We will always protect you. We promise."

"We promise~!" All of Teen Top chorused. I smiled at all of them. I can't hide the fact that I absolutely love being with them. 

"Thank you. And I promise to take care of all of you and also stay by your side." I giggle a little.

"Promise?" Changjo holds up his pinky finger. The rest of Teen Top follow him and hold up their pinkies. I chuckle and hold up mine too.

"Promise!" We all touch our pinkies into a little circle.

"Aww~! You guys are soooo cute!!!! Come over here while I take a picture!" Hyeri started to jump and down as she got her phone out. Such a fangirl.

They all gather around my bed and Hyeri snapped a picture on her phone saving the moment. Oh I wonder what the caption is gonna be. '~~~~~ in the hospital because she nearly died of an attack from the monstrous Queenkas!' or-

'~~~~~'s first time getting beat up!' or possibly-

'~~~~~'s near death expierence!'

Hyeri is so creative with these types of things.

After Hyeri took some more photos a nurse walked in. "The doctor said you can leave in a couple of hours. All you need to do is fill out some paperwork and you'll be good to go." She bowed and walked out.

"YAY! ~~~~~ you can leave soon!" Hyeri, Ricky, and Changjo all started to dance around. I chuckled. I love them all so much.

~Home~

I unlocked the door and went inside. Teen Top and Hyeri follwed behind.

"I'll get started on dinner. It's really late."

"Oh no you don't!" Hyeri stops me from going into the kitchen. "Look at you! How do you expect us to let you cook with all those bandages?! You need to rest!"

"I just want to thank you all for being there for me!" I try to walk past her but she's reluctant on me resting. She grabs both of my wrists and pulls me into the living room and sits me on the couch. Teen Top follow behind like little doggies.

"Stay put!" She points a finger at me. I'm being obiediant and I stay still. She comes back with pillows and blankets and sets up a spot for me on the couch.

"Ok! Now you can lay here while I cook dinner." Hyeri beamed.

"I'm not sick you know?" I look at her with a annoyed face. She sticks her tongue out at me. "For you to heal properly you need to get all rest you can get." She walked back over to me and kissed me on the forehead, just how my umma used to do before I went to bed. "Now behave like a good girl." She scolds me lightly like she's my umma.

I smiled at her and nodded. "Here." She handed me the tv remote.

"Thank you." Before she could leave I call after her.

"Hyeri!"

"Yes?"

"Thank you...again. I mean for everything. You're truly a great friend, Hyeri." I smile at her. "And to Teen Top as well! Thank you guys for being by me." I bowed as low as I could.

"Omo! No need to bow! We're always here to help. What are best friends for? Now, if you need anything, just ask me or Teen Top. K?"

"Yeah! ~~~~~ we're your slaves~~~!!!" Ricky jokes. 

"Yeah....they are. Hahaha." She laughed and gave me a two-thumbs up then went into the kitchen.

Hyeri P.OV.

I walk into the kitchen and grab an apron. Then I get some pots and pans out. Time to cook!

I may not be as good as ~~~~~. But I'm a pretty decent cook. ~~~~~ has taught me some recipes before and they were pretty good. Ok, now let's see. Hmm, what should we cook today?

I look through some cook books that ~~~~~ has. She barely uses them though. She doesn't need them.

As I'm flipping through the pages a piece of paper falls out onto the floor. *Hmm? What's this?*

I pick up the piece of paper and see it's a recipe for a soup. On the top it's titled 'Umma's Soup'

Ah! This is perfect! I'll make this for ~~~~~ and she'll for sure be feeling a little better.

As I start to look for supplies and ingredients in the kitchen that I need, L.Joe, Chunji, and Niel walk in. "Omo! You guys scared me! Don't do that!" They all smiled and gave a small chuckle.

I'm starting to feel a little more comfortable around Teen Top knowing that they're here taking care of ~~~~~.

"Do you need help with anything?" L.Joe asks. "As a matter of fact, I do!" I clap my hands together.

"See this here?" I show them the recipe I found. "This is ~~~~~'s ummas famous soup. Hehe and I was thinking of cooking some for her and making her feel better."

"Hmm? Where are her parents anyways?" Niel asks curiously. I gawk at them in disbelief.

"You live with her but you don't even know her situation?! Aish, you babos." I sigh.

"Yah! It's not our fault! She didn't tell us anything. And we are not babos!" L.Joe defends.

"Well alright, I'll spill the beans." I tell them about what happened to ~~~~~'s umma a few years ago and that her dad works out of the country sometimes.

"Ohh~ I never knew she was so alone." Chunji sighs. L.joe and Niel nod in agreement.

"Yes. So you guys be good to her. Neh? I'll be watching you." I point two fingers at my eyes then point my fingers at them. They all nod with happy smiles. "Now, I need you guys to get some meat for me. There isn't much here in the freezer. Oh, and some bean sprouts and cilantro and seasoning and I think you should get some ice cream too."

"What? Ice cream? What's the ice cream for?" Niel asks confused and brows furrowed.

"For dessert! DUH! Now go! Go! Go!"

"Yes ma'am!" They all salute me as I shoo them away. I heave a sigh and call CAP, Ricky, and Changjo into the kitchen.

"Neh? You called?" Changjo peeps.

"Yes, I did. I was wondering if you guys could help me make something for ~~~~~?" I ask them hopefully.

"Of course! Anything for our ~~~~~!" Ricky beams and grabs an apron. Aww, so cute! Teen Top are caring for her, like, for reals.

I show them the recipe and tell what to do with the ingredients we have at the moment. As CAP was stirring the pot, Ricky slicing some meat, and Changjo chopping some veggies, the other three come back from the market.

"Finally! What took you guys so long?" I ask taking the plastic bags from them and setting it on the counter.

"Sorry. The line was long and there were some girls trying to flirt with us." Chunji explains rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh. Well, come on! Let's get cooking!" I say cheerfully. They all got aprons and we continued making the meal for ~~~~~.

Your P.O.V.

I'm laying down in the living room watching some music programs. Teen Top went into the kitchen to help Hyeri cook. So many people in the kitchen is probably gonna cause a big mess. Sigh. I'm always the one to clean after their messes.

CLANG!

BANG!

CRASH!

"Yah! Give me the pan!!!" I can hear Teen Top arguing with each other.

"No! I'm using it! Get another one!"

"Can you hand me the ladle?! Ppalli, you slow poke!"

"I need more seasoning!!!"

"Aish! You guys! Can you keep it down?!"

"Oopsies. Can someone hand me a towel?"

"OMO! You guys clean that up!" Oh, there's Hyeri too.

Geez, it sounds like a zoo in there. How am I supposed to rest if they keep this up?

Suddenly I don't hear them anymore. Is that a bad thing? O_O

Teen Top and Hyeri then walk into the living room with a steamy bowl. They're wearing aprons all covered with food stains. Probably from other attempts to cook.

"We finished!!!" Hyeri announces and Teen Top beam at me. They set up a table in front of me and set down the bowl. The steam rises and I smell it. It smells familiar.

"Is this for me?" I ask.

"Of course it is! We all made it just for you!" Hyeri smiles and puts a spoon full of soup in front of my face.

"Say 'aaahhh'" I open my mouth and and taste the soup.

"Omo! This is so good! It taste almost like my ummas soup."

Hyeri fiddles with her thumbs and looks at me with a guilty smile. "That's because it's your ummas recipe. I hope you don't mind. I found it."

"Aww. You guys! Thank you so much!!!"

"Yah ~~~~~. You've been telling us thank you all day!" L.Joe tells me.

"Oh really? Well, I'm just really thankful to you guys. Thank you...again."

"Aish! Hush up and stop saying thank you and eat up already!" Ricky reluctantly gave me the spoon.

"Haha okay." I ate my soup happily as we all watched tv for the rest of the day.


A/N:

 I hope you like the chapter! You didn't die! YAY! Hehe.

And woah O_O I just realized how long this chapter is. I'm sorry it's so long!

I hope you comment and subscribe!!! Bai!

-GenaSaur & MalanaBear