Foolin' Around

Teen Top Thieves?!

C.A.P. =Red

Chunji =Dark Blue

L.Joe =Orange

Niel =Green

Ricky =Light Blue

Changjo =Teal

Hyeri =Pink

----

Your P.O.V.

After dinner we all walked to the living room. "That was sooo good!!!" Ricky moaned in satasfaction.

"Hey! We should watch movies!" Ricky suggested as he jumped up and down. I looked at him. "Well, we could if I HAD A TV!" I yelled the last part at all of them. They knew exactly why. "Didn't I say we were going to get my tv back anyways?"

"Oh yeah. Let's go now!" CAP said. I think he just wanted to watch some movies and get it over with. Well, me too! I want my flat screen!!!!

"Lets get our shoes on." L.Joe said. After everyone got their shoes, we walked out into the night.

No One P.O.V.

~Teen Top's Place at Midnight~

"Ok...1....2....3" You and Hyeri counted. Teen Top lifted the TV with trouble.

"How did we steal this in the first place?" Teen Top put down the TV. CAP thought about this...

"Oh we used my car! DUH!" L.Joe went to grab the keys.

"You have a CAR?! That means I could've saved bus money?!" You were really mad now!

"Oh, yeah...sorry?" CAP said. Then, they lifted the TV again with Hyeri and you guiding them to the garage. There were two cars.

CAP's car:

L.Joe's car:

"We used my Hummer to steal the TV." L.Joe said proudly. You glared at L.Joe at the thought of them stealing your TV. CAP showed off his car as L.Joe and Changjo put the TV in the Hummer.

"So L.Joe who you want in your Hummer?" you asked. L.Joe thought for awhile...

"You..." he said. You stared at him *WHAT THE HECK?! WHY ME?!*

"and........?"

"Oh, nevermind." He took it back once he saw CAP glare at him. "I'll take Chunji, Niel, and Hyeri." L.Joe smirked to himself. *CAP can't make a move on ~~~~~ with Ricky and Changjo in the car*

"Ok then, you follow CAP's car to the movie store." You said as you sat in CAP's car.

"Okay." L.Joe smiled.

Your P.O.V.

~In CAP's car~

Ricky and Changjo fell asleep on the way to the movie store. We are about half way there when CAP started to talk.

"You know L.Joe likes you right?"

"Uhh...no. Why would someone like me?" I made a face at him and looked out the window. *Why would L.Joe like me? Why would anybody like me?!?! I'm just some plain girl!*

"Because you're cute." I looked at him in confusion. "YOU think I'M cute???" I gave him a 'WTF' look.

"Yeah. I guess. Well do you like L.Joe too?" He tried to change the conversation.

"I dont know. No, I don't" I looked at CAP trying to read his face. It was hard so I gave up.

"Oh! Do you like anyone?" CAP changed moods quickly.

"Um..I might." I replied honestly. I heard someone move and looked back. Ricky was laying on Changjo's shoulder, Changjo's face on the window. They looked so cute. I decided to savour the moment and got my phone out. I snapped some pictures of them. Kekeke~

As I was taking pictures CAP spoke again. "Who?" He whispered. I changed my position agian to face the front.

"He goes to our school...I barely know him." *He's foolish, does he like me? Ha! Probably not. I'm such a babo for event thinking that. Well, I'm gonna make him feel foolish now.*

"What's his name?"

"I'm not telling."

"Oh, what does he look like?"

"He's handsome and has 5 friends. He is very nice. But, what people don't know is he is really messed up. He takes things." I outlined Teen Top.

"Really? Is he a Kingka?"

"In words, I guess he is."

"Oh." He must be stupid for not knowing I'm talking about Teen Top. CAP parks the car in a parking lot near the Movie store. Then, he walks around and lets me out.

"Should we wake up the boys?" As I say this he walks to Changjo's door and opens it. This causes Changjo to fall out.

"CAP! Why did you do that?!" I run over to Changjo and sit next to him. His eyes are huge in shock since he just fell out the car. I look in the car and see Ricky sitting up glaring at CAP who is walking into the store.

CAP P.O.V.

~Later in your house at 2 A.M. ~

We watched 2 movies so far. Ricky fell asleep on L.Joe's shoulder. ~~~~~ is asleep on Chunji who is asleep on Changjo. Niel, Changjo, Hyeri, and me are still awake. Was ~~~~~ talking about me earlier today? Or another Teen Top member? Girls are confusing.

My eyes start to droop. I finally doze off and leaned on someone's shoulder. I'm too tired to care.

No One's P.O.V.

CAP fell onto Hyeri's shoulder. Then Hyeri fell onto Changjo's shoulder. Last but not least Changjo fell onto Niel's shoulder. Everyone was asleep now. Well, asleep on eachother.

Your P.O.V.

~Sunday~

I'm first to wake up this morning. I gaze at the clock and it says 11:36 am...I look around realizing I fell asleep on Chunji's shoulder. I hope he doesn't mind if I get up. I ease up slowly...very slowly...ok I'm out. I look at the couch. Everyone is asleep on eachother. So cute. I grab my phone and take a picture of them on the couch. Carefully I walk upstairs and take a shower.

When I walk out of the bathroom steam fills the hallway. I pick out my clothes. Black skinny jeans and a plaid button up shirt. I search my room for my laptop. When I find it I sit on my bed and read fan fics online. Then, I check my Facebook. Woah...15 messages! I check them all and reply. I guess I should make breakfast. I walk downstairs careful not to wake the others.

In the kitchen I search for something to make. NOTHING! KYAH!! I need to go shopping. But, I don't want to go alone. I mean who is gonna carry all the bags? Not me! So I decide to wake the boys up! Kekekeke~.

"HEY! WAKE UP LAZY-BONES!" I yell.

"Neva!!" Changjo mumbles, which wakes up Hyeri.

"Fine!" she ruffles her hair and goes upstairs to shower. Soon all of Teen Top is awake and ready to go! So we walk out to the cars. Hyeri, Niel, Ricky, and L.Joe go in the Hummer while CAP, Chunji, and I go into CAP's car.

No One P.O.V.

~Store~

"Okay Chunji,CAP, Changjo go get breakfast food. L.Joe, Niel, Ricky get lunch food. Then me and Hyeri get dinner. 1, 2, 3, go!" you tell Teen Top.

Chunji, CAP, and Changjo run to the cereal. Chunji picks fruit flavored, CAP gets chocolate, and Changjo gets frosted flakes. Then, with Changjo in the cart. Chunji on the bars of it, and CAP pushing they run to milk, fruit, and other breakfast things.

While the C group collects these things, The Lunch people get Kimchi, Ramen, and lots of other stuff filling their cart. Then, they see CAP's group!

"Hey! Lets have a race down the aisle!" Ricky offers winking at Chunji who loves to race.

"Okay!" Chunji said before CAP had a say in this. Then the count down (done by Changjo).

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO!" Then, Chunji pushing CAP in a cart, and Ricky pushing Niel. Ricky rams into Chunji's cart making it swivel. But, Chunji stays in the lead. Chunji rams Ricky who bumps into the shelve knocking it over. Uh-oh!

~You & Hyeri Shopping~

"What was that?" you asked Hyeri.

"I don't know but I have a feeling Teen Top has to do with it."  And boy was she right!

"Well we're done shopping. Let's go see." You start to walk to the knocked down shelf and see Teen Top laughing so hard thier face is red.

"What did you do?!"

"UH-OH" Teen Top all chourus.

"We had a race." Ricky put on a pouty face.

"Ugh! You guys are ridiculous! Let's go before the owner arrives." You wave them to come quickly. You walk to the cash register and pay (with Teen Top's money).

The day goes by fast. Before you know it, everyone is asleep, Hyeri is at her house and you set your clothes out for tomorrow...school.


A/N:

Woah~! Such nice cars! *o* hahaha it was fun looking for the images.

OOoooooOOOoOOohhhhh CAP and L.Joe feel what towards you!?!??! :O

HAHAHAHA oh Teen Top such dorks! ;P

Anywayz Comment & Subscribe!!!

-GenaSaur & MalanaBear