All-Nighter

Teen Top Thieves?!

C.A.P. =Red

Chunji =Dark Blue

L.Joe =Orange

Niel =Green

Ricky =Light Blue

Changjo =Teal

----

Your P.O.V.

Friday, after school and work I went home. I the lights and went into the kitchen to make something to eat. I had to learn how to cook and take care of myself on my own since my dad is a doctor who travels around the world and my mom died 3 years ago because of cancer. I miss both of them a lot. But I have to stay strong for myself, my friends, and my dad.

My dad is always caring and puts other people before himself. So, I worry about him a lot when he's gone. Which is most of the time.

My mom was such an amazing person. She was always care free and fun to be around. She was the "cool" parent. When my mom was diagnosed with cancer she didn't tell me until a late stage. After being diagnosed she became worrisome about me. A lot. She was afraid of leaving me and my dad. But when the day finally came for her to go, I became emotionless for awhile. I didn't eat. I didn't sleep. I didn't talk to anybody. The only person I talked to was my best friend, Hyeri.

After I ate my dinner, I don't feel tired as I usually do. I went up stairs into my room and I decided I would take the night nice and slow. I took a hot shower and got my laptop out. Since I'm still not tired I'm gonna stay on the laptop until I get sleepy. I quickly glanced at the clock on my laptop and it says it's 12:46 a.m. So I decided to read some fanfics! YAY! After a little bit of reading, I heard a CRASH! I flinched a little at the surprising sound. I quickly gathered my flashlight and my bat, just in case.

I sneaked downstairs as quietly as I could. I finally reached the last step and heard some voices from the kitchen.

"Will you stop eating already?!" SMACK! *Are they robbers?! Oh shi-* "Owwie! Hyung that hurt!"

"Quiet down! You'll wake up the person who lives here!" someone hissed. Oh my gawd. Are these the same robbers as last time?? The ones that stole my flat screen tv. Nu-uh! No one steals my flat screen tv and gets away with it!

I quickly turned my head into the kitchen, to see two guys bickering. One was stuffing his face with my cake I made yesterday. While the other one looked annoyed.

Then I look to the right, seeing two other guys. "To your left-NO! Your OTHER left!" "Oh. Oops." One on a stool, trying to get my blueberry muffins on top of the cupboards. And the other one guiding him. 

Then to the left, by my window, I see another two. They had four bags, which I guessed were full with my stuff. I noticed all of them had black masks on, so I couldn't see their faces.

"Come on you guys! We have to go!" said the most muscular one. *He must be the leader.*

"Yah! We're gonna get caught!" said the one by the one I thought is the leader.

Oh, they're not leaving with MY stuff! I run towards the most muscular one by the window and WHAM him in the head with the bat. WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! The last one was holding up his hands so, I hit him in the back of his head instead of the front like I did with everyone else.

I drag them upstairs into my dads room one-by-one. I flick the lights on and take off their masks. I start with the one I think is the leader. His hair is black and short, his face is handsome in a mature way.....he looks familiar. I move on to the next one,his hair is a light brown and wavy, he looks bad-...again I think I know this one too. OH WAIT! I know these two they're the Kingkas of my school! Although, I dont care for them much. I take all their masks off to make sure I'm right. I am. Now I feel bad I knocked them out. Maybe I should wake them up.

I walk down to the kitchen and get a glass of water. Upstairs I check their heads for wounds. None, good. I splash water on the boy named Ricky.

Ricky P.O.V

"Woah!"

I look up and all I see is light. Slowly my eyes focus. The first thing I see is a beautiful girl about my age...she looks a little familiar. She's yelling at me but I'm not sure what she is saying yet. Oh, its coming clear now.

"-ake yet?" she said.

"Huh?"

"ARE YOU AWAKE YET?!?!"


A/N:

YAY! First chapter is up!!! I hope you subscribe!! :D I feel this is gonna be a good one!!!

Shout out to my co-author! She doesn't have an account right now, but she will soon. ^-^

Comment & Subscribe~!

-GenaSaur