Feelings

Bromance?!

The bright sunlight shining trought the window fell on the beautiful face of the young Lee Jong-suk  who was sleeping on the bed. He felt disturbed from it but refused to stand up to close the curtain since he wanted to sleep a few more minutes before waking up. Even turning to the other side didn’t help him either to avoid the sun.

A quiet sigh escaped his mouth. He gave in to the sun then slowly opened his eyes and sat up on the bed. His eyes flew across the room till they rested on another young man sitting on the chair beside him. Lee woo-bin slept peacefully with crossed legs and folded arms. Since the sun didn’t reach him yet, he slept without any worries.

Lee Jong-suk’s irritated expression changed suddenly, now he looked surprised and a little bit flabbergasted at him. It was the first time he saw the always cautious woo-bin sleeping while letting his guard down. Everybody who knew Woo-bin very well was aware of this one thing about him: He would always sleep with one eye and one ear open so he can be aware of his surroundings.

At that moment an idea dawned in his older brother’s head: He choose to mess with him since it was a rare occasion he wouldn’t see again.

A wicked smile appeared on his face. He took a marker pen in his drawer, stepped quietly to him and squatted down in front of him. As he looked closer at him, he suddenly forgot the idea of messing with him. He fixed his attention on his brother, examined him from top to bottom. Now he focused on his face. Something changed on him. It was something he never noticed until now.

His younger brother looked damn handsome, had model like features and could easily pass an audition as the next korean celebrety, either a kpop singer or an actor for the big screen. He appeared strong, calm but cold too.

Jong-suk nodded his head while thinking about one thing: This guy could use his attractive look to charm everyone around him, whether men or women.   

Seeing his younger brother looking so mature and attractive made him speechless awhile. He couldn’t take his eyes from him.

Since when did you change so much? I spent everyday with you but failed to realize you growing up to such a fine and fit young man.

A picture appeared in his mind. It was the picture of the three years old woo-bin who always searched for his hyung’s attention.

So stupid of me. How come I didn’t notice it sooner that you were even bigger than me in both size and weigh?

His lips curved up to a little smile. It was a smile that reflected his feelings: Jong-suk was happy and proud to see him grown up that much but he was afraid too. It was a fear of loosing his only brother who mean so much to him. His younger brother who did look up to him was now mature, surpassed him and soon won’t need him anymore. Someday he would pack his belongings and leave him for good to live his own life.

The smile in his face slowly faded away. It was easy to guess how much he was suffering of letting him go. The thought of loosing him made his heart beat fast, his chest felt heavy, it was difficult for him to swallow the bitter reality down.

I need to prepare myself when the time of seperation come.  

Woo-bin was in front of him but he appeared to be so far away from him. He sent a vibe of being someone who can’t be approached. Jong-suk knew him since his birth but right now he seemed like a stranger he never saw before, a mysterious person nobody knew inside and outside. He was just unpredictable.

Jong suk starred at his brother’s manly face and at his thin lips who formed a line, his heart beated faster than usual. This thin lips, for an unknown reason he wanted to touch it so much. The marker pen fell out of his hand on the floor. He couldn’t resist the urge anymore so he approached him slowly. As he was about to touch woo-bin’s cheek, a hand suddenly grabbed at his wrist. A face approached him and glared threatening at him. Woo-bin!

  „Woo-bin-ah?“, he reacted surprised at this unexpected movement.

Like everyone said: Woo-bin would never put his guard down, not even in his sleep. Only Jong-suk and his two other brothers knew what made him become so afraid of sleeping peacefully and without any worries. It was that awful incident in the past that changed their lives.

The hand holding him squeezed his wrist, Jong-suk felt pain in his whole arm. He tried to speak but the scary expression in woo-bin’s face left him unable to speak, it was more like he was trembling from fear from his own family. Woo-bin’s eyes were burning like fire, they were filled with hatred and coldness. It looked like he turned into a monster and couldn’t recognize his hyung anymore.

  „Apah woo bin-ah“, he moaned in pain. He turned his wrist to free himself but every attempt failed. His baby brother was too strong for him. „It’s me Jong-suk, your hyung“, was his last try to save himself.

The scary expression in his face disappeard and the hatred in his eyes faded away. As he let go of his hand, Jong-suk fell on his buttom. His wrist turned red and hurted like hell. He crawled back till his back touched the bed. Woo-bin quickly went to him and kneeled down. His eyes were filled now with sorrow and guilt.

  „Sorry… It wasn’t on purpose“, he stuttered an apology.

Jong-suk noticed the guilty feeling in his shaky voice. When he realized that woo-bin was himself again, he calmed down.  

  „It’s okay. I’m not hurt that badly.“

  „Just don’t ever do that again. I don’t know what could’ve happen if I didn’t recognize your voice.“

Jong suk nodded his head as agreed. Yeah, it was a lesson for the older brother too. Since that day he learnt to never touch woo-bin in his sleep!

Woo-bin’s face was so close to him that their lips almost touched. Jong-suk’s heart thumped hard, he felt disturbed by their closeness so he crawled aside and stood up.

  „I… I need to go“, he left the room without looking at him.

Jong-suk went in the bathroom. His own reflection in the mirror caught his attention. He looked like a mess, as if he just had a nightmare he wanted to forget.

He feared woo-bin would notice how uncomfortable he felt from being too close to him that was why he ran away from him. He poured cold water on his warm face to cool himself down then brushed his teeth, undressed himself from his cloths and climbed in the bath to shower for a long time.

The warm water flowing down on his body was something he needed right now. His mind was in a mess and his heart wasn’t a big help either. It worsened everything by beating fast in front of woo-bin. He didn’t even know why his heart thumped that hard. Was it because he was too afraid of him?

To pounder like that was too much for his head. A big sigh escaped his mouth. He closed his eyes and lifted up his head to let water stream on his face. His hand went trougth his hair.

After showing for a long time, he turned off the faucet then toweled himself. He wore another towel around his wrist and left the bathroom. His eyes widened up when he saw a surprise standing before him. The very young man he tried to avoid, came out of the second bathroom too. Only a towel wrapped around his waist hide his lower part. The muscle packed belly caught jong-suk’s attention.

Sweat bead dropped from woo-bin’s six pack. Jong-suk’s eyes followed the movement of the sweat bead how they formed and dropped down on the towel. He looked at his own belly to only find that he did too little for his body. According to his own opinion, his body was a joke compared to his younger brother’s.

Seriously, I need to do some sport.

Woo-bin raised one of his eyebrown, he was curious and wanted to know the reason for his hyung starred at him like that. When he found out the reason for the long stare, he put on a cunning smile to irritated his hyung. Jong-suk left his dongseng, returned in his bedroom and wore his cloths while sulking.


 

Woo-bin came in the room where his other three brothers awaited him. They had their breakfast already and were having a small talk. Jong-suk wearing a violet apron brought a little smile on his lips, it was more like a little joy in his life. A look on the clook, made him realize that he was late for work so he quickly sat down and digged in the food that was prepared for him.

  „Slow down or“, Jong-ki didn’t even finish his sentence when woo-bin almost chocked on the food.

Jong-suk reached him a glas full with water. He gulped it down then continuied to fill his mouth and swallow the food without chewing it properly. Ah-in and jeong-ki packed their lunches in a bag then took the way to the entrance. Woo-bin quickly drank the water in one go and ran behind the two. Before entering his car, he turned back to Jong-suk who was waiting in front of the door and waving the other a goodbye. He caught a glimpe of his older brother then smiled before jumping in the car.

Jong-suk called to him while running with a bag in his hand. Although he hear him screaming his name, he ignored him and drove away. He saw in the rearview mirror how jong-suk ran after him but stopped after a few seconds and shook his head.

His lips curved up to a cunning smile. Since he forgot his lunch, his hyung wanted to give it to him but jong-suk didn’t know one thing. Woo-bin forgot his lunch mostly at home on purpose. He wanted Jong-suk to bring it in his office so they can eat together and he can assure himself if he was doing fine or not.

Thanks god he wasn’t aware of the fact that I want to see him that’s why I force him to visit me in the office to bring me my food.

 

 

 


I love the pictures of these two... the pictures help to feel the characters and their emotions ;)

Hope you like the chapter and many thanks for the subscriptions and vote 😊