When The Truth Leaked

RM Episode 320&324 - Hello, Goodbye (Spartace Version - Two Shots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They shoot the Running Man episode 320 today. The guests are Yu Hae Jin, Lee Joon, Lim Ji Yeon and Jo Yoon-hee. They were teamed up into three groups. First group is Jae-suk, Hae Jin, Lee Joon and Kwang Soo. Second group is Ji-hyo, Ji Yeon, Yoon-hee and Suk Jin while the third group is Jong Kook, Haha and Gary.

Suk Jin was so happy at first when he teamed up with the girls. But it only last for one game because after the first game, the girls get to change member if they want and they chose to change Suk Jin with Jong Kook. Ji-hyo tried to cover her happiness as well as Jong Kook since nobody knows that the two were secretly dating except for their managers.

They continue playing the game until their final game which is Bag Stealing Project. The last survivor should open a chest and take the object that’s inside the chest to win. But to open the lock on the chest, they need to find the password hidden in five bags. The moment someone was eliminated, the bag will appear somewhere.

When Kwang Soo faced Jong Kook and tried to rip Jong Kook’s nametag, Jong Kook locked him like a wrestler and Kwang Soo shouted for his teammate’s help who happened to be Yu Hae Jin who is still clueless about the game. Jong Kook couldn’t rip Kwang Soo’s nametag therefore he just tried to defend instead of attack Kwang Soo. When Hae Jin tried to help Kwang Soo attacking Jong Kook, Kwang Soo took this time to hit Jong Kook’s crotch so hard which slowly weakened Jong Kook’s lock on Kwang Soo. Kwang Soo used this time to rip Jong Kook’s nametag and left him alone in pain once he succeeded.   

Jong Kook get himself up and walked slowly towards the gents trying to ease the pain. The production staffs asked if he was okay and he just answered he’s fine although he is still in pain. Once he reached outside the restroom, he just sat out there leaning to the wall and closed his eyes. The manhood area was a sensitive area for men no matter how strong you are. 

Ji-hyo was then eliminated. Once she’s free and off camera, she went to look for Jong Kook and surprised to see him sitting alone outside the restroom.

“Omo! Oppa! What’s wrong with you?” she shouted and walked faster towards her boyfriend.

Jong Kook lifted his head slowly and smile when he saw Ji-hyo.

“Oh! Ji-hyo ah! You were eliminated?” Jong Kook acted calm.

“N-neh! But why were you here, oppa?”

“…..I……I just need to rest a bit…..”

“Rest? Outside the toilet?”

Jong Kook smiled. “I actually wanted to go to the toilet, but suddenly felt a bit….uncomfortable…So I decided to rest for a while…” Jong Kook reasoned out, didn’t want Ji-hyo to worry.

“Oppa, are you sick? What happen? Which part were you hurt?” Ji-hyo started to get worry especially when Jong Kook never get sick easily.

“I’m okay, Ji-hyo ah…I just want to rest…That’s all…”

“Oppa, don’t lie! Tell me what happen!”

Jong Kook still try to smile.

“Oppa!” Ji-hyo insisted.

Jong Kook decided to tell Ji-hyo since her face turned red.

“I injured myself while brawling with Kwang Soo.”

“What did he do?”

“It was an accident.”

“When it involved Kwang Soo, it was never an accident or unintentional. Oppa, tell me!”

“It was an accident, Ji-hyo ah.”

“What did he do, oppa?”

“He hit me…..”

“Where?”

“Somewhere…..”

“Where, oppa? You are not the type who can easily be hurt by random punch. Where did he hit you?”

“………That place…….” Jong Kook hinted.

“Where, oppa?”

“……..Down…….there……” Jong Kook said shyly, pointing just thru his eyes.

“You mean your private area?”

“…….Hmm…..”

“Oh my God! Is he crazy?” Ji-hyo raised her voice.

“It’s not serious, Ji-hyo ah. It’s okay. I just need some times to myself. Then I’ll be fine.”

“What do you mean okay? Even if I’m a woman, I still know how much it will hurt if you were attacked down there……Ughhh!......”

“…….Ji-hyo ah…..” Jong Kook tried to calm his girlfriend but was interrupted by Kwang Soo.

“Hyung! Are you okay? Oh…..noona…..” Kwang Soo was surprised to see Ji-hyo with Jong Kook.

“Yah! You! Come here!” Ji-hyo stood up and walked towards Kwang Soo.

“….Nn…..noona…..What is it?” Kwang Soo stuttered, feeling a bit nervous since Ji-hyo looked like a lion who’s about to jump on him.

“You ask me what? Huh?”

Ji-hyo didn’t answer further and started to attack Kwang Soo, hitting and kicking him anywhere she can reach.

“Arghhh! Noona! What is wrong with you? Hyung! Help me here!”

“Ji-hyo ah, stop it! Ji-hyo ah!” Jong Kook tried to call Ji-hyo but Ji-hyo didn’t seem to hear anyone than herself.

“How could you hah? How could you hit Jong Kook oppa somewhere that you knew were dangerous for men? Huh? How about I hit you at the same place? Huh?” Ji-hyo screamed in anger while still punching and kicking Kwang Soo.

“Arghh! Noona! Please! I don’t understand what you are talking about! Argghhh! Noona! Please stop!”

“Harghhh!” Ji-hyo kicked Kwang Soo and lashed out her final anger. “You watch out yourself!” she warned and went towards Jong Kook who is still sitting on the floor.

“Oh my God! Noona, what is wrong with you? At least tell me what’s my fault first before attacking me. Hyung, I think she’s infected with zombie virus or being spelled or have some mental problem, hyung. Should we call PD-nim and inform them?” Kwang Soo talked to Jong Kook while massaging his painful body.

“Mwuh rah goo?” Ji-hyo asked, about to attack Kwang Soo again but Jong Kook grabbed her hand first and pulled her to his chest. “Ahhhh!” she groaned.

Jong Kook took this chance to whisper to Ji-hyo.

“I love you for caring and defending me so much. But I love you more if you just let this whole thing go. Let’s not make it big or everyone will start coming here then.”

Just with those words Ji-hyo started to calm. She looked into Jong Kook’s eyes and the moment Jong Kook smiles, she was liked being hypnotized.

“Hyung…..What is wrong with you two?......Why does it look like you two……were…..” Kwang Soo didn’t know if he should continue his words.

“Kwang Soo ah, don’t get it wrong. She just acted as my close friend, as my dongsaeng.”

“Really? But…..I don’t know….You two look like…..more than that…..”

“Hahah! Stop it, Kwang Soo ah. Or you’ll make other people misunderstand it…..Anyway, I think you better go back to the crews. I’ll join you in a short while. I think they are about to wrap up.”

“…….Ohh….okay….But hyung….you need my help?”

“Nahh! Ji-hyo can carry me…..right?”

“What?” Ji-hyo asked in surprised.

“……Nothing……” Jong Kook replied and winked at Ji-hyo. He even mouthed ‘love you’ at her making her smiled blushingly.

But the two lovebirds didn’t realize that Kwang Soo had been recording all that with his eyes in shock.

“Err….hyung….noona….I go first okay?”

“Okay. We’ll join you in a minute, Kwang Soo ah,” Jong Kook said.

“N-neh, hyung! Bye!” Kwang Soo said goodbye and walked away quickly, didn’t want to witness anything further.

 

After the recording finished, Jong Kook went back to his home and Ji-hyo tagged along. When the Running Man members asked about Ji-hyo, they gave answer that Gap Jin will send Ji-hyo home since her manager is not around. Everyone believed the answer except for Kwang Soo. He already sensed something fishy between Jong Kook and Ji-hyo. But Kwang Soo didn’t there to ask or tell anyone else, afraid if he is wrong or lead to further misunderstanding between others. Besides, he already treats Ji-hyo and Jong Kook like his own sister and brother. So he didn’t want if his assumption got wrong and ruined their close relationship. He decided to just keep everything to himself and investigate quietly.

 

Arriving at Jong Kook’s apartment, Gap Jin dropped him at the basement parking where he could bring Jong Kook upstairs together with Ji-hyo without being publicly exposed. Once they entered the house, Gap Jin left Ji-hyo with Jong Kook.

“So....I’m leaving now. Ji-hyo, you need a ride home later, just give me a call,” Gap Jin told Ji-hyo.

“Ahh it’s okay, Gap Jin oppa. I think my manager will be free later. But if I need your help, then I will call you okay?” Ji-hyo replied.

“Sure? Okay. Call me if anything. Hyung, you’ll be fine alone with this woman?”

“I think we’ll be fine. But I hope she won’t me or take advantage of my weaknesses,” Jong Kook joked.

“Yah!!” Ji-hyo blurted out making Jong Kook and Gap Jin laugh.

“Whatever....Just......try not to get pregnant, hyung.....”

“Mwuh rah goo?” Jong Kook yelled.

“Gap Jin oppa, should we get you pregnant then?” Ji-hyo teased both men.

“Yah! Yah! What is this?” Jong Kook started to worry with his girlfriend’s words. But Ji-hyo just laughing hard.

“Aishh! I better leave now. Or I will be just like you two. Okay.....See you!” Gap Jin said his goodbye.

“Thanks, oppa!” Ji-hyo said.

“Thank you, Gap Jin ah.”

“N-neh, hyung! Bye Ji-hyo!”

 

Once Gap Jin left, Jong Kook laid down on the couch while Ji-hyo sitting next to him.

“So…..are you okay now, oppa?”

“Of course I’m okay when you’re with me,” Jong Kook tried to be cheesy.

“Chih! Doesn’t suit you at all.”

“Hahaha! Yah! Weren’t you falling in love with me because of my sweet words?”

“Andwae! I fall in love with you because……aishh….why am I telling you all this? This is my secret…..”

“Hahaha! Oh come on! You know I love to hear all the good things about me.”

“Eeehh! No way! Oppa, you wanna eat anything?”

“Why? You’ll cook for me?”

“Of course! Why do you think I’m here? Just to look at you?”

“Weren’t you?”

“Hoh! You are so full of yourself. Come on, oppa! You go and shower while I cook something for you.”

“What do you wanna cook? There’s nothing much in my house.”

“Really? How do you live without anything to cook, oppa?”

“Err….I have Gap Jin who’s always ready for me 24/7. I have a place where I can eat any time I want….So…..why would I need to keep anything here?”

“Still…you need to at least keep something, oppa…What if you’re suddenly hungry in the middle of the night? Would you go out to get your food?”

“That’s why I have Gap Jin.”

“He’s your manager, oppa. Not your slave.”

“Aih….He never complain…”

“Because you are paying his salary….Careful, oppa…He could suddenly resign, you know? You should treat him good coz he kept all your secrets all this while…”

“Arasso! But why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter