Frenemy?

The Guardian of Meung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yeol...keep your hand off my girl !" The calm and kind Suho, the leader is change to scary one when he saw Chanyeol hugging her.

Eunji and Chanyeol are in shock.

"Sorry Oppa...he just look so down..." Eunji gives a reason to her jealous man.

"Sorry Hyung...I'm just a bit sad and she saw it and give me a reassurance hug." Chanyeol gives his excuse.

Suho face change slightly ..he is soften but he still don't like it so he pulls her toward his side.He hugs her waist.

"Mmm..so what happen?" Suho the caring leader is back in action.

"The trainer scolded me for my mistakes..and boss rejected my song for umpteen time" Chanyeol told him.

" Oh...don't worry too much..it will be sort out soon...don't take it to hard...come here.." Suho comes closer to Chanyeol to give him hug.

But Chanyeol rejected it.

" Nah.its..ok..she already help me felt better....kumaho Eunji ah....Hyung...your girl is a gem...treat her well.." Chanyeol smiles at Eunji before saying his goodbye.

Suho can't help notice his face and his eyes..it makes him uneasy. He knew that a lot of people like his girl and one of them is Chanyeol.

Chanyeol has confessed at first that he is her fanboy and he has given plenty of material for the fans to create ChanJi fandom.

 

When they attended Key fake wedding together and seen her being teased as other woman,both of them showing their displeasure ,which Suho more obvious than him.

Both of them already like her.

 

But unfortunately for Chanyeol,the luck not in him. 

His company chosen Suho as the voice actor in Saving Santa with Eunji as his partner and sealed his fate to be her boyfriend.

Eventhough Chanyeol seem to accept it ,but Suho knew that Chanyeol still has crush on her.

Suho felt guilty but he doesn't regret it because Eunji is the best thing ever happen for him.

After the 360 Showtime of EXO, Chanyeol got plenty of love from s and his fans because of his confession how he cried by himself when he has bad times.

And Suho as the leader step up to be his better friend. 

 

That caused Chanyeol as third wheel in Suho and Eunji dates.

 

Eunji doesn't mind because she get along with everyone and Chanyeol is a funny man.,their jokes match well than the grandpa jokes of Suho.

Eunji who also watching the show,wants to console him also. As the friend of her boyfriend.

 

Unknown to Suho,his kind intention will back fire later.

"Chorong ah , where is Eunji?" Suho calling her leader and his friend.

"Oh..she went out with one of her friend.." Chorong replying.

"Her girlfriend?" Suho enquires.

 "Nope..wait..it's your member.. Chanyeol..you don't know?" Chorong surprise.

"Oh..I knew. Sorry..I forgot about it" Suho lies.

He has been calling both of their phone but no answer.

 

His mood is sour and several members specially Chen,Baekhyun and Sehun noticed.

Hours after

Chanyeol arrives with plenty of shopping bags and happy attitude.

"Yah!..where did you went?..anything for me?" Baekhyun walking toward his bestie.

"Sorry none..I was Christmas shopping..but I bought fried chicken for all" He showed it to the growl of the hungry wolf pack.

Suho only looking at him no words.

"Yummy..this is soo good... best chicken ever!" Lay the chef of EXO exclaim.

"Yes I second that" DO the other chef of EXO admitted.

"My friend showed me this new restaurant..I am glad you like it" Chanyeol can't stop grinning with happiness.

"Hyung..do you want some?" Sehun offers his roommate Suho a chicken.

"No..I had eaten this before..My Eunji took me there several times" Suho can't be calm anymore.

Chanyeol smile dissapearing.

He knew he has done a bad thing.

"Sorry Hyung..can we talk privately.." Chanyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter