Pooh

The Guardian of Meung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Meung ah..my love...I have suprise for you inside your room,..It will show you how I really feel about you" Suho texts Eunji while she on the way back from Singapore mini concert for panda fans.

"I can not wait to see it..you are the best oppa😍😍😍.!" Eunji texts in reply to show her appreciation.

She is smiles and her heart full of anticipation to see what kinda suprise her beloved handsome boyfriend give to her this time.

Her team mates teasing her that she is lucky to have such a great boyfriend.

Suga is also in giddy mood to imagine her expression,he got the idea from his beagles line,Chanyeol,Chen and Baekhyun.

He is clueless of their real intention.

He hopes she will like it and give him a great reward,,her hug and kisses..and maybe extra thing that her expert skill can does it for him.

"Unnie..don't forget to hurry..Rong leader want to have quick dinner and meeting before we rested..we will wait for you at their dorm" Hayoung tell Eunji who can't wait to run to her room to check out her gift.

"Arasso! ..I will run back ASAP..keep the chicken Β for me!" Eunji yells back. Naeun and Hayoung are getting ready to walk out to the other dorm.

Β 

Eunji open her door and turn on the light.

" Argggggggg!!! Son A...." Eunji shocking voice and a loud bang made the other two halt their steps.

Β 

"What happen? " Hayoung and Naeun run toward Eunji room.

They saw Eunji fall down on her and her face is pale...but..

" He..he..oh...he got me big time...!!! Watch my payback!" Eunji suddenly laugh with her evil laughter to show her evil plan to revenge.

"What the hell happen ?" Naeun is confuse ..but then Hayoung pointed at the culprit inside her bedroom facing them.

And she get it.

A giant Winnie the Pooh doll facing them.

The Pooh which Eunji disclosure recently on her Japanese magazine interview as one doll that caused her nightmare as child because she think it was watching her.

That same but life size Pooh is now in front of her as the gift from her beloved boyfriend.

"Ha..ha...I can't believe Suho Oppa has that kinda cheeky sense of humour" Hayoung laughing following by Naeun.

" Me too..he got me big time...just watch my revenge!" Eunji eyes has her naughty glist.

Suho has been waiting for his reward..but she has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter