Bet

The Guardian of Meung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 At EXO van on way back from Melon Music Award 2016.

EXO has won plenty of awards. The atmosphere inside the van very happy of the result.

"Suho...what's up..why you dance so embarrassing today?" Chanyeol asking his leader.

"I'm happy that my girl won best ballad ..and we could met up before she gone again." Suho admitted to Chanyeol.

"Ok..I got it,,but the dance is really embarrassing...I knew you are happy because of her plus you are a great supporter of our girl group..but still....it's really cringe moment....you has leader image to uphold" Chanyeol sound teasing but actually telling the truth...Suho dancing to Red Velvet song really not cool.

"Actually...I lost a bet...with Eunji..so I had to..do that..he..he.." Suho admitted to him.

"What bet?"Chanyeol curios.

"Silly bet.." Suho doesn't want to tell.

Flashback The Night Before.

"Let's make a bet Oppa.." Eunji told her boyfriend on the long distance call. She was in Taiwan for fan meeting.

" Whoever can't act cool when we met at the award tomorrow night..is a loser..and they has to humiliate themself with uncool move" Eunji told him..This is her way to stop her cheesy boyfriend act out in public.

She doesn't want anyone to knew about them yet.

. But recently Suho has been careless..

Fans has saw some of their Instagram posting that similar pose and has couple things like hat and clothes and they were caught by eagle eyes of their fans.. attending SES reunion party together.

Suho also mention her name twice on King Of Mask.

 

"Arasso my love...I can't wait to see you tomo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter