Gift

The Guardian of Meung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

February 2015

Fluttering India KBS Program

 

Suho in Mumbai.Eunji in Japan.

Text message conversation

 

"Meung ah,my love,how was the concert ?"

"Oppa,the concert was great but very tiring,how is your program?"

"Don't forget to rest and eat healthy,I don't want you get sick,mine is really different,India is very different"

"I will do my Omma..he..he..tell me why is different ?" Eunji teasing him who like to nagging her.

"Yah! ..not Omma..it's your handsome Oppa..who love you too much..😍 ...."

" Arasso, I love you my handsome Oppa...but tell me why is different about India?"She smiles reading her boyfriend text,he still cheesy even though they already been in two year relationship.

"Thank you Meung ah...India is different because KPop almost not existing here,we had to interview people in Mumbai tourist spot about Kpop but no one even knew about it and no one recognised us,EXO or Shinee" 

"Wow..it must be a humble experience for you guys..how's Minho Oppa think about that?" 

"He found everything exciting...he eaten the India food like no tomorrow ..and he just laughing about it..specially when people only approach me to took picture for them" Suho recalling that long first day.

" So be exciting like him,enjoy the food and the new experience ..you going to treasure it later..to be incognito is a freedom" 

Eunji the younger gives a wise advise to her older boyfriend.

" I will,my love,but I miss you soo much.." Suho can't help himself.

"I miss you too,oh..Sunggyu Oppa will give you my little gift for you" Eunji's text made Suho has mixed feeling.

They have habit sending each other gift when they were away.It started with him who love to spoiled her.

Eunji had receiv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter