Birthday Gift

The Guardian of Meung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa..what do you want for birthday?"

Eunji is laying in his place,the apartment that Suho bought for them.

"Nothing..just you and this place without anything bothering us" He replies while giving butterfly kisses at her face,neck and every inch of her skin that he never can get enough.

 

She is wearing nothing underneath his favourite oversize t-shirt.

She look the most pretty like that.

His most treasure combo..Jung Eunji and his old white t-shirt.

 

" Oppa..he..he..aw..tickling..he..he..are you sure it's  enough?" She is giggling to his teasing kisses.

"Muach..Mmm..Muach..yes..it's enough..just my Meung in my place for a whole day'" Suho words is the truth.

 

It's been a long time they can't find time to be like this since her busy schedule with her solo, variety shows and Apink activities plus his own EXO overseas concerts.

 

She is blushing but her heart is swollen with warm love from her most handsome, kindest, smartest and quirky boyfriend,the birthday boy.

 

Today 22 May is his birthday and he only want her.

She is very touched and she want to finally give him the gift that he never ask but secretly desire.

 

"Oppa ..I love you and it's a yes..you can do it with me" She whisper seductively to him.

 

Kim Jumyeon is shocking with her answer.

 

"Really?..really? " His shocking face made a cute expression that she loves.

 

"Really really" Eunji humming her bestie song, Seungyoon from Winner.

 

"Yes!! Yes !!I freaking love you Meung ah!! The best birthday gift ever " He jumps out from the bed and pull her in tight embrace.

 

The birthday night is lovely and hotter.

 

Time passes.

"Ah..oh..ouch...Oppa.... slower..Oh..It's..painful..Ah..Too fast..ah..oh....." Eunji is ..... while trying to catch up with him.

They are riding BMX bike with their usual cover at Han River.

Eunji who just finished her tiring back to back shoot of Crime Scene and Law of The Jungle has not much

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter