Sylvie

The Guardian of Meung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa where are you?" Eunji text Suho.

"I'm out looking for Sylvie" Suho reply back.

"Who is Sylvie?" Eunji text back.

"A suprise" Suho text made Eunji frown.

"Are you cheating on me?" Eunji can't help to be straightforward,it's her style.

"😉" Suho reply which made Eunji more annoying.

"Yah!!Don't you dare!..I will take revenge 😈!" Eunji is not amuse.

"What revenge?" Suho reply.

"😎!" Eunji last text before she being told by Hyungsoo to get ready to go for her Law Of The Jungle first shoot.

 

At the Suho car

Chanyeol and Suho are driving back from looking for Sylvie and finally found her.

She is with them looking pretty with white outfit and pretty bow.

 

"Hyung,do you think she will get upset?" Chanyeol asking the driver/leader/bestie.

"Nah..She is cool girl..my girl never jealous.. Unfortunately" Suho telling the fact.

" Yeah..I know...You are lucky...She is the most easy going girl..How is she now?" Chanyeol asking him.

"Mmm..She has just recover from darkest period..She is getting better..I think it's my fault ..We were soo busy last year and I did't spent enough time with her to realise it sooner...." Suho tone is serious and hint of sadness.

 

He is always regretful of neglected​ her because of his commitment as EXO leader and his own solo activities that he didn't realise his previous one had been suffering alone with dark thoughts​ and depressed mood.

 

His happy virus Jung Eunji has affected with mental problem that most people like her ashamed to admit.

She felt empty and sad even with her first solo album success.

And as his boyfriend,he hated himself to not realise it sooner of her changing mood.

 

She was very good in hiding her true self ..She is a great actress..Much better than him. She is also a very proud person who doesn't want to let the world know her weak side.

 

Thankful,Chorong who realise it sooner than everyone else, lending a hand and helping her by being her good friend and leader.

 

Chorong told Suho and he took action by making sure he spent extra time with her.

 

He even went to ISAC to support her as MC eventhou EXO didn't need to go.

 

He also be her perfect partner at their mutual friend outings and even risk his company order by company her as her boyfriend to her activities,with disquise off course.

 

He never leave his phone away from him,he always check her up with small talk or text.

 

Suho has encouraged​ her to be out and about more.

 

He even daringly took her for lunch date which caught by fans and he acted quickly by asking nicely the fans to not let others knew about their date and rewarding them with solo picture with fans and paid their food.

 

Suho wants her to be surround by thing that she loves and not being alone with dark thoughts.

So they going out with each closest friends and family for simple get together quite regularly.

 

She is getting better..She even agreed to join in the Law Of The Jungle in New Zealand for Apink comeback promotion and Duet Song festival for her second solo album promo.

 

She is also using more of the Instagram live to speak directly with her fans.

 

She may not back as original happy virus but she grown up to be better version of happy virus..It's Jung Eunji 2.0 version.

 

A more mature one.

And Suho loves her no matter version.

 

Today he is out and about to suprise her.

 

"I'm glad to hear that..I was very surprised when read that CeCi interview..I never imagined that she was on that kinda situation.." Chanyeol nodded.He is always have soft spot for her. Eunji is Chanyeol perfect type of girl that he always adores secretly.

 

At EXO dorm

"So where is this lovely Sylvie.?" Chen asking with the rest of EXO curious face.

"It's here..Suho Hyung is very exciting" Chanyeol told them.

 

Sylvie arrived with Suho holding her like precious one.

 

"Wow..Not bad..You have good taste Hyung!" Baekhyun commenting.

"Look very beautiful" Xiumin in awe.

"Off course..She isn't easy to get" Suho comment.

"Good job!! I know that you had been looking for her" Sehun reply.

 

"Let's go... Come on! we better be ready..I bring the snack" DO reply.

 

Suddenly a phone call ring.

From Lay in China.

 

"Hi Hyung?..Are you ok?..We all miss you..Don't over work yourself...he..he...We are here with everyone..And Suho new girl..He.he...No..Just kidding...We will be doing it now.. Really wish you are here!!..Bye.....Hyung..He want to speak with you" Baekhyun finally stop his blabbering and hand over the phone to Suho.

 

"Hi..How are you?..Yes. We are ok.......Don't be stress..We will sort this out...The management decided to focus on different market now..I think everyone doing it now..We can't rely on China market anymore.. Unfortunately..This situation seem more serious than we thought.....Don't worry...You take care yourself..We all here supporting you..Ok!!..He.He..Yes..I'm with her..Finally..Soo hard to find her....Thank you for the suggestion..I know...Tao has perfect taste..He.he....Ok..We can't wait to see you again...I will..She is also worry about you.....Take care..Bye" Suho long conversation with his Chinese EXO member who is very talented but at the moment in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter