Reason

The Guardian of Meung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Damn..she is good" Xiumin can't hide his fanboying attitude toward his leader girlfriend who lend her voice to the soundtrack of the drama.

 

Most EXO members at the moment relaxing at the hotel room watching the new drama that their leader friend Jisoo starring and the soundtrack MV of the drama. They are in Philippines for weekend concert.

 

"Her voice sending goosebumps .. Look Hyung.." Sehun added on showing his skin.

 

"You are bloody lucky Hyung..I don't know why she stuck with you..An angel voice with cool attitude..She is a whole package" Chen the one who always love teasing their leader can't help.

 

"Or maybe she starting to change her mind..I read the tweet that she is doing this soundtrack because of Jisoo..She is surely done a lot for him..a special friend." Chanyeol can't help teasing the leader.

 

"Wow..Yeah...That's why I saw them having chicken date the others day. " Kai exclaim and cover his mouth pretend to suprise.

 

"Come on guys. They just friend..Jisoo is their mutual friend. He used to be her second lead with greatest chemistry..Don't worry about it. Jumyeon.."DO is the only one who seem try to calm their leader slowly burning face.

 

"But..I am wondering..Why Jisoo's character name is In Guk?..Did Eunji suggest it?" DO calming effect doesn't stay longer. 

 

The mention of obvious name which still bring uncomfortable effect to Suho made his face getting gloomier.

 

"And she hasn't contact him since she comeback from Hong Kong..Wonder why?" Xiumin words hit the spot.

 

Suho get up and start to leave for X times trying to call her.

 

"Hyung..Are you ok?" Sehun yelling  with his concern voice.

"Yes ..Just eat the rest.." Suho tells them to eat the rest of the chicken.

 

Once the leader back is turn from them..The rest of them signal each other with twinkle on their eyes.

 

At his hotel room

He keep trying to text and call her..But no response.

"Where are you Eunji ah..?" Suho is getting really insecure.

 

So he decided to call Jisoo.

 

"Hi ..It's Jumyeon..I watched your new drama..It's great.. How's life?..Are you busy?..Oh .Ok..We are preparing for the concert...Yes..just having rest ...I heard you having lunch with Eunji last time..Mmm..Do you meet her again ?...Oh....I just can't contact her.... " Suho can't hide his bitter voice to admit it.

 

"She is ?...Oh..Ok..Thx..Jisoo..Hope your drama hit big rating..Yep. she is great singer..We should catch up soon..Ok..Bye" Suho feeling is mess up.

 

He was chicken out to ask about the origin of  Jisoo character name. 

 

 

At Apink Dorm

The laughter is surround the rest of the Apink Dorm when they are watching the funny first episode of Strong Woman Do Bong Soon.

It's freaking funny..They even mesmerise with Jisoo y body as a woman.

 

"Damn..How could he look better than us..He.He " Bomi is laughing with the rest agree with her.

 

"So this is the teaser he sent me the other day..Damn boy..He he.." Eunji shaking her head impressed with how her bestie can look so damn y as a woman.

 

And speaking of the devil it self.

Eunji phone is ringing with Jisoo name came out.

She has blocked  her boyfriend number since a week a go.

 

"Hi chingu..You did awesome job with that drama.We all squeals when your scene is on....How can you be charming and y in the same time..He.He...Don't be shy....You going to kill this drama with high rating..Good job!! ..Oh...Mmm..He called you?..I know...It's gonna be ok.....Thank you for helping me....In Guk oppa was very touch with your gesture.... Don't worry...I will take care him..Ok..Bye..See you soon." Eunji smile still on her after the phone hang up.

 

Naeun,Namjoo and Hayoung looking at each other with smirk.

Bomi and Chorong  look at her with concern.

"Everything ok?" Chorong asking.

"Yep..All good...I'm just gonna miss you girls for this weekend..But I promise to bring you girls your fav snack..Ok?" Eunji smiles and get up from her chair to her room..Preparing to leave.

 

Back at EXO hotel room

They just finished the last rehearsal for today and going to shower and stuff before the tonight concert.

 

"Hyung.. Look at this Instagram..Your girl seem enjoyed herself..She went for girl night out ..She surely not missing you at all" Baekhyun teasing and hit the leader sore spot.

 

"Be qu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter