Dream

Dreaming of You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
//Dream.

Believe it or not, but dreams do come true. 'Don't tell me she's telling us this out of experience~' Unfortunately, yes, I am telling you this story out of experience, because I finally met him. Not the swag, swag, huge rapper aura, and menacing -dol. I met him, the off the stage Yong Junhyung. He was just such an incredible man that night and I will always cherish every single second that passed by between us, just because he...

"Okay, I understand." I told my mother who was blowing my phone off this entire time I was in class. I can hear my friends calling me from a distance. "I'll speak to you when I get home for dinner, mother." I told her, as I ended the call. "Looks go shopping for tonights party!" Siyeon exclaimed, while my smile fell down. "No way, she totally forgot that we was going out to party didn't she?" Nayoung sighed rolling her eyes. Lately, she has been getting on my last nerve, but we'll talk about that another time. "Of course I didn't forget." 

"Good."

That was their only response, as they dragged me off out of campus and we were now heading our way to the most popular shopping mall that just recently opened, 'N' mall. Inside a lot of people were enjoying their afternoon with friends and/or family. Shopping, eating, and just looking around. Approximately, four hours my friends kept on looking around for an outfit to wear and just buying things that weren't necessary at the moment. It got to the point where I simply excused myself and escaped from the mindless walking. I was so over it.

In fact, I didn't even feel like going to the stupid frat party anymore, because of all the work these two were putting into. It was ridiculous. I couldn't take it anymore and I just wanted to go home.

My phone began to vibrate as I see that it was once again, my ex-boyfriend not knowing when to LET-GO and take the "L" like Meek Mill, feel? I sighed, shaking my head. "Yah, __________." I swear, I wanted to die, just because my ex spotted me in one of the most crowdest area in the mall. The calling got closer, as I drown myself in the pool of humans. I kept my height shorter than usually, so I wouldn't be spotted.

I noticed a clear opening and took the opportunity to head towards the direction, despite the darkness that illuminated from the location, also the vibration from down below. I noticed some people just lounging around the stair case socializing amongst themselves, as if it was a natural thing. That's when I realized I was entering an underground cafe. What shocked me was how familiar some of these people looked.

Ever looked at your favorite idols' Instagram picture and see them with their friends that are like lowkey music producers, fashion designers, and more? Yeah, I was finally seeing them in person. It became even more alarming when I noticed a familiar person. That's right, a celebrity has brushed their presence with me. "Sorry." He apologized, as he continued to go inside. I had Jay Park apologize to me, for brushing against me in a rush.

Wow.

I looked around cautiously, trying to go down the stairs without falling, probably a reason why no one saw me as a strange person, since it was pretty dark and I was wearing heels. I walked in front of the underground cafe's open doors. "I'm with him." I lied. Why? I don't know, but I was allowed in. I looked around and see more people inside with the music thumping. I can sense my phone vibrating in the pocket of my skirt, but that wasn't important at the moment, what was important was the fact I was in a secluded area strictly for celebrities.

But I didn't know this at that time.

I looked around, walking in slowly, not trying to seem out of place, but just putting my acting skills into full effects and look like I'm looking for someone important that I was supposed to meet up here. "Hey, need any help?" a voice said behind me. I turned around and come face to face with the one and only, G friggin' Dragon. I mean, seriously. "I'm looking for Junhyung!" I exclaimed. Wait... what? 

G-Dragon smiled nodding his head, as he looked around. "He'll be over there. Come I take you with him." I tried to protest, but wow. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter