The Grim Reaper-1

Short, Sad and Twisted Drabbles

 

Characters: 

Oh Sehun, Luhan, Do Kyungsoo, Kim Jongin, Byun Baekhyun, Park Chanyeol, Huang Zitao, Wu Yifan, Kim Minseok, Kim Jongdae, Kim Junmyeon, Zhang Yixing

 

Main Ship:

Kaisoo

 

Description:

Life and Death aren't as unrelated as you think.

 

Warning:

Contains gore, character death, angst (also a pinch of fluff) and other twisted stuff.

 

 

 


 

A little boy runs across the grassy plains. The soft breeze blows at his fluffy locks of hair.

But his hair is black, and his eyes even more so.

 

His parents never dared to look him in the eye and barely ever spoke to him, Sometimes, they even took measures to avoid him because of his dark presence and aura.

 

But they still loved him so, buying him gifts that they could afford with what little money they had, cooking him good food and always making sure to tuck him into bed every night.

But if they did, why did they never spend more than an hour with him? 

Why did they never look him in the eyes?

Why did they never kiss him on the cheeks and pinch them?

Did they really love him?

 

Kyungsoo wanted to know.

 


 

Jongin was a flippant boy. Never spotted without a cheerful grin that even made the saddest people smile.

And that was what happened to Kyungsoo, the saddest boy in town.

 


 

One day, Jongin decided to give Kyungsoo a visit.

With a basket of cookies held behind his back, he knocked on the door.

 

 

Kyungsoo opened the door, letting the sunlight blind him for a moment, rubbing his eyes. Squinting until they adjusted.

 

 

When Kyungsoo saw the boy with hair that looked like golden sunshine, he could finally understand why he was blinded momentarily.

The smile on that boy's face looked so silly to him that he couldn't help but mirror it. Yet, at the same time, something in his heart clenched down hard, as if telling him to stay away. 

 

But Kyungsoo knew that he just couldn't.

 


 

 

Author's Note

I decided to just post this up for now. I'm sorry that my plots are all so empty. (Funny that I used to be disappointed by that in other writers, ironic.)

I'm wondering if I should start drawing this fic idea in particular, although I doubt I'll finish this year. What do you all think?