Blank Pages-1

Short, Sad and Twisted Drabbles

Just to notify my readers, there's a 55% chance this will be posted into an official fanfiction when I am able to collect enough plot ideas and drabbles both in my head and in here. It will be reserved for EXO however if I receive like 5 requests for BTS and B2ST each, I will consider and likely do those versions. I'm writing all the info here for my own convenience of future posting.

 


 

Characters:

Luhan, Sehun, Do Kyungsoo, Kim Jongin, Byun Baekhyun, Park Chanyeol, Huang Zi Tao, Wu Yi Fan, Kim Minseok, Kim Jongdae, Kim Junmyeon, Zhang Yixing

 

Description:

South Korea's most famous artist Cho Youngnam is relieved from his duties as an art professor at Seoul National University (SNU) after a huge issue becomes publicised. The only substitute available is the next best thing - Luhan, China's most talented artist.

 

Disclaimer:

I do not know if Cho Youngnam is a really famous artist famous in Korea. I just saw that there was a big hoo-ha for him having hired a ghost painter for a lot of paintings it seems. Also, I do not know if Luhan secretly paints Sehun or is China's best painter.

 

Foreword:

An artist is a bringer of life.

 

 


Prologue

 

Hands glided across the canvas frantically, the scratching sound of hand against paper piercing the silence of the room.

Red. All Luhan sees is red. Scarlet red.

It is splattered quickly, skillfully across the canvas.

A car. A little boy. A man. A drunkard. A truck.

 

 

Within minutes, Luhan's hand stops moving. 

With his chest heaving up and down from his strenous task, he barely realises that the little boy in the car is his favourite nephew and the man beside him is his brother.

 

When he finally catches his breath, only does he realise the gruesome scene that he had brought to life.

There is a tear glistening in the moonlight from his brother's eye and he grips his son's hand so tight that his knuckles turn white.

His son turns to look at him, unable to realise that his father was already dead milliseconds ago, confused why he's so red.

 

Luhan feels terribly uneasy. He decides to leave his house for a while, opting to call his two favourite people in the world to have lunch with him. 

 

Upon parting, he tells them how much he loves them and asks them to drive safe and be careful, still feeling anxious and guilty for not telling him what he drew.

 


 

Luhan was restless that night. No matter how many times he tossed and turned and counted sheep in his head, he just couldn't fall back asleep. He tried drinking milk and playing songs that usually sent him snoring away, but to no avail.

 

Just a few hours after he finally falls asleep, he receives a phone call from an unknown number, asking him whether he was Luhan, family of Luming and Luxian, and to confirm the bodies.

 

Luhan was 19.

Luhan was struck by despair and grief. He fell into a depression. He became anxious, fearful of ever painting again and locked away all of his drawing and painting tools. Vowing to himself to never draw and paint again.

He avoided galleries, painting auctions, artists on the street and even the art sections, thinking that this way, no recurrence of the past event would occur.

 

Little did he know, fate had other things in store for him.

 

 

 

 

 


Author's Note: 

Any comments and responses are welcome. Please feel free to do whatever you please but plagarize, bash and offend. Requests will be taken into consideration only if they are about BTS, EXO SHINee, and B2ST. (SHINee is not up in the characters because I don't nearly know them as well as the other groups.)