Rightful Place

Alone No More

Chapter One: Rightful Place

 

Inside the meeting room of one of the biggest companies of South Korea, Wang Go Enterprise, the silence was strong. The directors, shareholders, lawyers, the company heirs and the CEO were all in silence waiting for the words of the company founder and chairman, President Kim Jae Geon.

 

Kim Jae Geon was a man in his late fifths with strong complexion and a stern face, he was known in the business world for his severity, but fair treatment as an employer, and a very wise and astute man when doing business. But people wouldn’t see was his doting father side. He had a happy married life with his only wife, Lee Soo Yeon, and both had in total of eight sons. All males. The ages went from 34 years old – the oldest – to 17 years old – the youngest. His precious boys, the ones he made everything he could to give his love and attention.

 

Jae Geon was looking attentively at all of them. His sons. While the shareholders, the lawyers and the other directors were with serious faces waiting for his words. It was rare for the President call for a meeting requiring all of them together.

 

His oldest, Kim Byung Mu, the current CEO and the one that would succeed him as President in the future when he fully retires of his position, was calmly waiting. His second, Kim Joon So, the one that currently was a director, but in the future, he would assume the position as CEO in the place of his older brother, was with his browns furrowed and a worried look in his sharp shaped eyes. His third son, Kim Jong Yo, didn’t had any connection with the company, he was actually a model and actor with a good base of success, but he knew a bit of business too – because of the family and because he studied a bit of business before he changed his career path– and he, like his older brother, had a worried face.

 

His fourth son, Kim Ha Wook, was currently working in a respected lawyer firm – he was making his career towards the Prosecutor office, he already earned respect in the field – he seemed to be looking with calculating eyes the ambient around him, his lawyer mind working. His fifth son, Kim Soo Won, a dedicated student of Classical Literature of Korea that aspired to be a University teacher, was tensed, he didn’t know anything about business, but a meeting with all of them wouldn’t mean good thing in his view. His sixth son, Kim San Eun, was a genius in Computer Engineering – and currently studying it at University – and was already making money creating games for cellphones, he was fumbling with his cellphone under the table looking the least worried.

 

And least, but not least important, his youngest sons. His seventh son, Kim Baek Ah, was currently studying arts and music at University, he had an inborn talent to play and sing songs and drawing, he seemed worried but confused at the same time. And his youngest, his eighth son, Kim Dae Jung, was still in High School and already a martial arts champion, he seemed to be frustrated there and not in his practice for his upcoming match.

 

Jae Geon straightened his back and cleared his throat. It made the people around the room look at him with expectation, some more than others. He decided to finally speak.

 

“I called this meeting because I have important news to relay to all of you.” He said, passing his eyes on the room again, smiling discreetly when he saw all his sons looking at him with curiosity. “I’ve decided that in two years from now I will retire from my position as President and pass this to my eldest son Byung Mu, and remain as solely chairman for the remaining of my days.”

 

He paused to see the different expressions around the room, some of his sons seemed surprised by his decision, his youngest sons mostly. Byung Mu wasn’t surprised, considering he talked to him before the meeting about his plans, Joon So wasn’t surprised either nor Jong Yo, Ha Wook seemed to had an idea of what could happen. The shareholders, directors and lawyers were already making calculations around him, what was typical. Kim president turned to speak.

 

“During this two years that I will continue in my place we will make the transition to my son, so we need to trace strategies to keep this company solid during this period.” He then looked at Joon So. “And you will work to transition to the CEO position, Joon So. I count on you.” So tensed more than he was before, but nodded nonetheless. Jae Geon smiled satisfied and continued the meeting.

 

Soon shareholders and other directors were talking and presenting strategies.

 


 

The meeting occupied long part of the afternoon. Just the family Kim was present in the meeting room at the end of it. As per the President request. He wanted to talk to his sons, but before he could even start, Jung spoke first.

 

“Aboji, why you called us to the meeting? I don’t have anything to do with it.” He said ruffling a bit.

 

“Do not speak like that with aboji Jungie” Wook corrected his younger brother with a gentle smile in his lips. Jung pouted but nodded his head in apology. Jae Geon smiled and shook his head.

 

“Is not a problem” he dismissed the attitude of his youngest. “Liking you or not you all have shares in this company, Dae Jung. And because of this you all should know what is going on in this company.” He said gently, and his son nodded in understanding. “But I asked you all to stay, because you all have been so busy lately and I just want to hear what have been going on with you.” He said passing his eyes on his younger sons. “And your eommonim expects you all for dinner at home today.” This time he looked at his older sons, they nodded in agreement.

 

So was the only one that seemed out of what was happening after the meeting ended. He was massaging his temples with his eyes closed. Jae Geon looked at him a bit worried.

 

Eun was the first to talk, passing in front of his brothers without any regret. He was the most excited person they knew, and he was even more excited at his father opening for him to talk about his passion. The games. It brought the attention of the elder from his troubled son to him.

 

“I have been designing a new game this last few weeks.” He said, his eyes twinkling. “Will be my first game for computer, so the mechanics are a bit more complex than usual. It will be based in the Goryeo period, so I have been researching about the period as well.” At the mention of Goryeo, So opened his eyes and set his eyes on his younger brother. “It was an interesting time of our history, and it fit in the idea of the game I created.”

 

Kim President smiled and listened with interest the words of his son. He loved to listen to his sons and his projects for life, he didn’t obligate none of them to follow his path, the ones that did were because they wanted.

 

“Is the quest of a casted out Prince to the throne of his country.” Eun seemed even more excited as more as he talked, while So had a frown while listening to his brother talk. “Did you know Gwangjong was casted aside before he returned to the palace and ascend to the throne? His story is rather interesting, and I will base the main character on him.” Eun said almost jumping on his chair, the others were listening to him attentively.

 

So frowned more, his head was throbbing with the surge of scenes in his head. The scenes he was so used to see in his dreams for years, but the last two years have been assaulting him any moment of the day, especially close to his brothers. The meeting seemed to have opened a door to these dreams and this talk about Goryeo was making it worse.

 

“… Because of this I went to an exhibition about the period that opened last week, and there have some things of the period and a big portrait of the Emperor, and you know what is funny? The guy really look like So hyung.” He said attracting So attention from his throbbing head.

 

“What?” he said attracting the attention of the others to him. He gave Eun one of his most serious stares that would put normal people speaking as fast they could, but Eun was none of them. Won was the one that noticed his pained expression though, and asked concerned:

 

“Are you okay hyung?”

 

So directed his gaze to Won and tried to smile the best he could. His father looked at him worried, and intended to voice out his worries, but So spoke first.

 

“I am good, is just a headache.” He dismissed the worried looks of the others with another smile. “I just want to understand who look with who, Eun?” he tried to get the conversation back to the previous matter.

 

Eun tuned to smile completely excited again. He was really easy to distract, but the same couldn’t be said about others.

 

“You have to see it hyung! You look exactly like Gwangjong. They have a big portrait of him…”

 

So didn’t listened the rest, he was attacked by images of that lonely man that had his face getting painted and claiming he was doing it because he wanted that an specific someone could see that paint of him.

 

“We should see this exhibition this weekend then. Your eommonim said she was interested in visiting the exhibit of Goryeo makeup part. She said her friends were recommending it to her.” It brought So back to the conversation

 

“It sounds a great idea aboji” Baek Ah said smiling contently. “It have a long time since we had any type of family outing.”

 

“I have to look with my manager, but I think I can make a free time this weekend.” Yo said furrowing his browns while trying to remember his schedule. “I am curious to see this Emperor that looks so much with our dear hyung.” He said with a small provocative smile and nudging So that was seated at his side. He loved to do it since they were younger, provoke his older brother, but in an innocent way like normal brothers would do.

 

So retributed the smile his younger brother gave him, trying to mask his still throbbing head. He didn’t know why this was happening that day, but the talk about his father retirement and Goryeo were just bringing more of those images. Most of them weren’t good ones. He liked more the ones that seemed to be happy. The ones with that girl.

 

“Probably you were a eunuch of the Emperor, Yo, and we will find a painting of you there” So retorted back, as he would always do with him. Yo chuckled.

 

“Probably” he agreed. “Would had be a pleasure to serve you, Your Majesty.” Yo finalized bowing his head in respect before laughing, drawing the people around the table to laugh too. Mu interrupted their laughing session for bit, with a smile in his calm face.

 

“If you excuse me, aboji, dongsaengs, I have to finish some work. But I will meet you all at home.” He said for the first time, he was enjoying just to observe his younger brothers. “I will let buin know we are going to dine with omma this evening.”

 

“You are excused, son.” Jae Geon said. “I hope we can see my daughter-in-law.”

 

“She is feeling better this days, aboji. Her pregnancy gave her a break this last month.” He said with a twinkle in his eyes. He was expecting his first child, and the family was pleased in having the first addition in 17 years.

 

“I feel relieved.” Kim President said smiling, he was excited to have his first grandchild on the way. “I just wonder when Joon So will take some courage and give me grandchildren as well. I am not getting any younger, you see.” The elder said smiling a bit and looking at the now startled So that had his wolf eyes almost round. The younger ones started to laugh at their hearts content.

 

“So hyung having children?” Jung was the one to start to speak.

 

“He barely seem to have time to meet someone” it was Won that said with an amused smile on his lips.

 

“He is a workaholic” Wook contributed smiling at his older brother astonished face.

 

“I tried to set him up with some girls, but he is so awkward.” Yo chimed in.

 

“I don’t understand this, he has the looks, a good voice, and that bad boy aura girls like.” Mu shook his head in amusement. “I thought he would be around with girls hanging in his arms every weekend.”

 

“Hyung told me once, in a time he drank too much and was really talkative, that he tried to hook up with some girls once in a while, but he felt like betraying someone… What he said again?” Eun said furrowing a bit, trying the remember the exact words. “Oh right… His person, he would be betraying his person.”

 

“What?” all the males in the room looked at So that was still looking quite astonished to all his brothers ganging up against him.

 

“Who nowadays say something like ‘my person’, hyung, I didn’t know you were this kind of man. The possessive type. Do you know is not good, right?” Baek Ah said, with a teasing tone in his voice. “This hyung of mine that don’t have a single romantic bone in his body saying such things… Thinking better, it kind of makes sense.”

 

So blinked his eyes several times before he looked at all his brothers. He couldn’t believe it, his own brothers; his flesh and blood could do such a thing. He wore his most indignant face and pointed his finger to all of them. His headache long forgotten.

 

“Yah! Woah! I didn’t know you all could do that.” He said, making his brothers laugh again. He then turned to his father that was watching the interaction with an amused smile. “And you aboji, this was such a low blow” he said ruffing, in a faked annoyance, what made his family laugh more.

 

“I am just speaking the truth; I am really waiting for grandchildren from you.” Jae Geon said, he was teasing his son like his other children. So left out a gasp, what brought one more round of laughs.

 

“But wait…” Jung turned to speak, trying to control his laugh. “Who would be this person of yours hyung?” He looked at So.

 

He didn’t know what to say, so he just kept it quiet. Is not like he would say that was the girl of his dreams that he heard a voice similar to his calling her “my person”.

 

“Now that you mentioned it…. I am curious as well.” Wook said, attracting the attention of the others for the matter as well.

 

So looked at his wrist watch and with a not so hidden intention of getting out he said out loud.

 

“Look at the time, I have papers to sign.” He got up from the chair and with a bow to his father he said “If you excuse me, aboji.” And made a run for the door as soon his father acknowledged it with a knowing smirk in his lips.

 

He was spared for the meantime. But he was sure he wouldn’t be spared the next time. While he walked down the corridor in direction of the elevators he could still hear his brothers talking inside the room, and it made him smile. He was blessed to have such a family, because he knew in his dreams the life he watched unfold there was really hard. He couldn’t understand how that lonely man survived all of that for so long.

 

He wondered as well when Mu would remember he was leaving before he started to pick on him. Mu was easily distracted by his brothers sometimes. He chuckled at the thought at the same time he reached the elevators.

 

“Omo! I should go, I will be late.” He heard the frantic words of his brother as soon he entered the elevator. He saw Mu exiting the meeting room and walking with hurried steps in direction of the elevator that was in the floor. With an evil smirk on his lips So pressed the button to close the doors and waved goodbye to his brother.

 

“Yah! Kim Joon So!” he heard his brother scream before the doors closed completely and the elevator started to descend to his floor.

 

Sometimes he could give himself the luxury to be immature. Right? He chuckled shaking his head. His family had that power on him. Turn him something people didn’t know he was.

 

People form the company knew him as the extremely professional boss that run his department with an almost iron fist, he was fair – accepting the situation of people that worked under him – but he didn’t accept people trying to take advantages or lacking in his services. And he was indeed workaholic. His department was known as one of the most hectic working times of the company, although most of the times he that worked the extra hours than his employees

 

The media knew him as the ‘Cold Prince’, the man that was always looking serious, with a cold aura around him, with no type of relationships or scandals so far – beyond the ‘Cold Prince’ label, he was known as the ‘Bad Boy Prince of Korea’, because he indeed had that bad boy aura, and the way he attracted women, but never engaging with them he was also known as ‘The Bachelor’. He seemed distant of people out of his circle of convivence.

 

But he was also known in the media for his family side, that he was a dedicated son and brother that was the first one to run to the side of his family every time something happened. He was also known for his philanthropic works, even that he didn’t boast about it around, the media discovered one day his involvement in a variety of programs that helps abandoned children around the globe, his involvement with another organizations that worked to make the world better for people in need. It gave him another title, ‘The son-in-law any mother would want’.

 

He was also known in the sports world as one of the most skilled people on the art of the traditional Korean sword fighting. He didn’t know where this passion for sword fighting began, although he would bet all his money that it had something to do with his dreams. And So was good on it, really good. But it was just kept as a hobby, although his master would tell he was throwing away his talent being a businessman.

 

Although his life was satisfactory in his view, he always felt as if something was missing. He felt as lonely as the man in his dreams.

 

That girl was missing.

 

The words of that man that seemed so much like his echoed in his head as the doors opened on his floor.

 

“If we are not from the same world… I will find you my Soo-yah”

 

Why this bothered him so much, he didn’t know. It was just a dream, and that girl wasn’t much more than that. A dream. But why he felt that way? That need to look around every time he was in a place full of people hoping to get a glimpse of those doe eyes looking at him like she did in his dreams. Or his necessity to look for her around the world as if he was sure he could find her.

 

It just bothered him too much.

 


 

That night at the family dinner was as it would always be when all the family was together. The food prepared by Lee Soo Yeon, their mother, was delicious as always, and as was traditional in their house after dinner they were enjoying tea prepared in the traditional way, after all Soo Yeon was owner of a Traditional Tea House, and she liked to prepare it at home as well.

 

They were laughing at something Song Myung Ju, Mu’s wife, was telling about their older brother and his adventure in expecting a baby – meaning his panic every time Myung Ju made any different sound – when Soo Yeon decided to talk about something her husband told her when he got back home.

 

“Joon So” she said softly, and So with a gentle smile answered:

 

“Ye, omma?”

 

Jae Geon gave his son a smirk, what made him look suspiciously at his father. His mother with her ever-sweet smile turned to speak, this time his brothers close to him were paying attention, the others were still engrossed in the tales of their sister-in-law.

 

“I heard something interesting today.”

 

“About?” he asked already fearing what was coming, because if it was what he expected, he knew he couldn’t avoid to answer something. His mother wouldn’t let it slide. He sipped his tea to tame his feelings.

 

“Your abonim told me you had someone you call ‘yours’. I thought I taught you right, my son, that we don’t own anyone.” His mother said, with a slight disappointed tone. So choked on his tea, coughing loudly, what brought the attention of the others to him. For the second time that day. “Despite that… Why I never heard about this girl?” she sounded hurt.

 

So blinked a few times while hearing his brothers laughing at him. But before he could say anything Myung Ju spoke first.

 

“Girl? What girl?”

 

This opened the door, and the three younger Kims couldn’t let it escape.

 

“The person of So hyung” Jung said smiling at his older brother that were glaring at him in answer. Myung Ju made a surprised face, with making a small ‘o’.

 

“He even made an excuse to not answer who she was.” Baek Ah provided more information. And Mu, Wook, Yo and Won were quickly in confirm it.

 

“I never saw hyung like that, he was so flustered. More than when he told me about her, that he is still attached to her, that he didn’t had any relationship after her.” Eun provided, what made Myung Ju even more surprised, and Soo Yeon curious. Jae Geon had a very pleased expression, he knew that this time his son couldn’t escape to answer.

 

“Seriously, So-yah?” Myung Ju, that was same age as So, asked. “Who is she?” she asked at the same time of Soo Yeon, without waiting for him to answer the first question. Both females smiled to each other.

 

So glared at all his brothers. They had amused smiles in their lips. He would definitely make them pay.

 

“You all ganging up against me again. I see!” he said. “I guess you all forgot I know things about every single one of you.” He said looking at them in the eye. Some of them paled, others were still smiling amusedly.

 

“And I know things about you, hyung” Wook said, he was one of the few still smiling.

 

“Touché” So grimaced.

 

“Stop trying to change the focus, son.” Jae Geon couldn’t contain his own curiosity anymore. “I didn’t know you could be this way.” He said amused.

 

“Your abonim is right, just spill it. I want to know why we never heard about her before.” His mother reinforced. His brothers were again smiling at him, all of them had curiosity written in their faces.

 

So glanced down, to his tea. Playing with it while trying to figure out what to say. He took his time, what in an extent worried his family, but made others impatient.

 

“Oh please, So. You don’t want to stress a pregnant woman!” Myung Ju played her pregnant card. So glanced at her, and with a sigh he started to speak.

 

“She is someone I met long time ago.” He looked down at his cup of tea, the images flooding his mind. Not painfully for the first time ever. The words were coming out of his mouth naturally. “We had something briefly… It was intense, passionate… It was love. But we hurt each other, and we parted ways, we lost contact…” He said, half-truths… But the images were so vivid. They felt so real. He spoke with such feeling that everyone in the table were listening to him so attentively. “But I could never forget her… I still lo…” He stopped suddenly. What he was saying? He got up from his place, still looking at the table. “Sorry, I have to go.” He could hear his voice cracking.

 

He walked out the room with the voice of his mother calling for him. But his mind was focused on the images flooding his mind, of the letters that were never read at the right moment, the urn… And that little girl that resembled so much the woman in his dreams.

 

The tears followed him as soon he stepped out of the house. This time his brothers were calling for him as well.

 

The pain, longing, fear, regret… They were all real.

 


 

Joon So managed to avoid his family after the dinner, he buried himself in work and made sure his secretary made it clear he was busy. Every time Mu visited him in the office he made sure to talk only about work, he even didn’t answer to Myung Ju questions. He ignored the calls of his younger brothers. He just answered his mother’s calls, but made sure to do all the talking. And when his father tried to talk to him, he kept quiet. He couldn’t explain all of that happening to him.

 

Soon the family noticed he didn’t want to talk about what happened in that dinner, and left it as it was.

 

But his family kept true to the family program. Before So stormed out of the house after dinner they had made plans to visit the exhibition Eun was talking about. And as planned on Saturday morning they were in the museum. So was the first one to arrive on it.

 

He didn’t know why, but he was really anxious to this visit. He was with some kind of expectation, as if something big was going to happen. He just couldn’t pin point what was it. He decided to look around while his family were on the way. Without paying attention he started strolling on the vicinity, his eyes darting around looking at the ancient objects with interest. He felt some sort of familiarity with them.

 

Soon his feet brought him to the paintings hanging on the walls. His breath stopped in his chest and his eyes couldn’t leave the painting in front of him. It was him. It was that lonely man. No… It was him. Himself.

 

He looked around, walked closer to another painting. The Emperor, when he was still a prince, performing the Rain Ritual. The memories came flashing in his brain. No… Dreams, those were dreams. He felt his heart racing in his chest, and he walked more, he paused in the image of the Ritual to clean the palace of devils, he felt like he was there. He saw it all.

 

With heavy steps, he walked around and every image seemed a recollection of memories… Dreams. No… They were memories. He couldn’t deny anymore. All of that were real. He was Gwangjong. He was the fourth prince. He was that lonely man.

 

He lost her.

 

He lost their daughter.

 

He lost everything to that place. To that title.

 

He stopped in front of the image of the eighth prince carrying his ill wife and at the back he could see a couple. Him and her. He didn’t stop looking at them. His heart heavy. The memories he deemed as dreams flashing at him in fullness. He remembered everything.

 

So lost the counting of time, just looking at that picture. One of the few images there that had both of them side to side. He just noticed a plaquette at the corner of the wall, in there he could read a small explanation of who the artist of those pictures was. A small smiled appeared in his lips when he saw the name. He could read:

 

Painted by the thirteenth prince, Wang Baek Ah. He was famous for his paintings and songs about his brothers.

 

He thought about his bothers. His brothers of this time that were pretty much the same of the past. How life was so different now. How they weren’t tainted by intrigue, suspicions, murder plots. How they were happy now. Although she was still missing.

 

His Hae Soo.

 

He was taken out of his thoughts by an arm passing on his shoulder. He looked at his side seeing the smiling face of the modern Baek Ah, and saw his bothers and Myung Ju peeking at his back. He couldn’t avoid the smile spreading on his face.

 

“You came early, hyung.” Baek Ah said, looking to where he was looking before. “I wonder who they were…” He looked at the painting with interest. So thought this was ironic.

 

“Maybe they were in a double date” Jung said pointing at the couple at the back. The others looked the painting with interest.

 

“It don’t seem like a double date, Jung” Wook said with a frown. So thought this was ironic as well.

 

“This is actually the eighth prince carrying his dying wife in her last walk…” So didn’t noticed he started to talk. He just did when his brothers looked at him in awe. But he didn’t stop. “Lord Wook and his wife Lady Hae… At the back is his brother, the fourth prince, Wang So, the future fourth Emperor of Goryeo, Gwangjong and the lady’s cousin, Hae Soo.”

 

“How do you know that?” Yo and Won said at the same time.

 

“I read it somewhere…” he shrugged his shoulder. His brothers looked at him suspiciously. But he just nonchalantly asked: “Where is omma and aboji?”

 

“Omma dragged aboji to the Goryeo makeup exhibition.” Mu answered, still looking curiously at his brother. So just nodded in agreement.

 

Myung Ju had walked a bit further and was looking at another painting. It was one of Hae Soo walking in the snow with eighth prince. They walked where she was. So saw himself speaking again.

 

“This is lady Hae Soo and Lord Wook.” Hos tone was bitter, but it didn’t seem to attract their attention, not more than the fact he knew.

 

Eun went to the following picture, this time was the Rain Ritual.

 

“And this one?” he asked, he was testing his brother.

 

So walked there, followed by his brothers and sister-in-law. All of them looking impressed with his sudden knowledge about those paintings.

 

“This is the Rain Ritual. Where the fourth prince saved the country of the drought and opened his way to the throne.”

 

They looked at him impressed. While he was staring at that painting remembering all he felt that day. The day he lost his final inhibition. Soon they were walking around the gallery with him telling about all he knew of the paintings, pulling out surprised exclamations of his brothers.

 

Soon enough they reached the main attraction of that paintings. The Emperor. His past life.

 

“And here is the Emperor.” He said at the same time of a feminine voice said. The voice was sweet and familiar. Too familiar.

 

“Wow, he really looks like So hyung.” Jung exclaimed.

 

“Right?” Eun said triumphant.

 

But So wasn’t paying attention at his brothers goofing around with the painting. He was looking at his side, where the voice came from. Seeing the familiar petite figure with long silky black hair standing at his side looking at his figure. She turned to his side, and he saw those big eyes he knew so well looking at his own eyes. He saw when recognition appeared in her eyes, then surprise, pain, love, and a mix of more emotions passed on those beautiful eyes. She remembered.

 

“I found you Soo-yah” he said, almost like a whisper. And he saw how tears started to fill her eyes.

 

“Ha Jin, I am still impressed you know all of this” Her friend talked, still looking at the big painting on the wall.

 

“I’m sorry…” she breathed out those words. “I am so sorry, So-yah.”

 

“Don’t be” he said, reaching a hand to her face. He was trembling. “I am the one that should be asking sorry.”

 

“How can this be possible? They look so much alike.” Wook said behind him. But none of them were paying attention.

 

“I left you” she said, pain visible in her tone.

 

“Yah! Ha Jin, are you filming your own drama?” her friend seemed to noticed she wasn’t paying attention to her, and was having a tearful conversation with a stranger. It seemed to bring the attention of the Kim brothers to his brother again. They were too busy discussing between them.

 

But So and Ha Jin weren’t paying attention to them at all.

 

“I was too late to read your letters” he answered shaking his head. “I was too late.”

 

“Who is she?” Myung Ju asked, looking curiously to her brother-in-law. But she didn’t receive any answer.

 

“I missed you, every day, every hour, every minute…” she said, tears still falling from her eyes. “I’m sorry.” She said, and this time she hugged him, burring her face in his chest. He hugged her tight, containing his own tears.

 

“I missed you too.” He said. Don’t minding anything, only that person in his arms. The person he wouldn’t lose again.

 

“Wow! She is indeed filming her own drama.” Her friend said.

 

“What the hell?” Baek Ah, Jung and Eun said at the same time.

 

“What is going on here?” Yo blinked surprised, followed by Mu and Wook.

 

Won seemed the only one that caught something and smiled knowingly.

 

“I guess we discovered who was So hyung’s person after all.” This made the Kim brothers and Myung Ju look at the couple hugging with different eyes.

 


 

In the distance the presenter, who was nothing more, nothing less than Choi Jimong was watching as the encounter of the two souls that had been yearning for each other for centuries happened some meters ahead of him. A smile grew on his lips.

 

Like he said to Go Ha Jin the first time she was in the exhibition, coincidences do not exist. And the image in front of him was the prove of what he said.

 

Those two souls found their rightful place. Being side to side. Fulfilling the love that should be.

 

Looking at the brothers around the couple, Jimong thought with himself.

 

Things always find their rightful place.

 

His boys were back.

 


 

N/A: Finally, the chapter is here! I hope you liked it :D We will have more chapters later on, but they can take some time to come around. And this time Ha Jin/Soo will appear more. I just wanted to introduce Joon So and his family for a bit.

 

I just have a question: Do you think more of them should recover their past memories… Or not?