⠀⠀⠀200% 《 Y.AOI ROLEPLAY 》⠀—⠀OFFICIALLY CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE MEMORIES!

Description

200%
200%

est. 16/11/16

y.aoi agency à la freelance

base & admins

scroll right

RULES & HTJ
rules ;

one. respect everyone, be friendly, talk to everyone, and no facechasing / otpchasing. we mean it. we have the right to kick you out for facechasing, otpchasing, and biased replies.
two. strictly only one account per person. if recycling an account, be sure to clear all of your tweets and followings. do not follow outsiders. you may, however, follow unlimited fan accounts.
three. ooc talks should be kept in brackets. lessen ooc or keep it in dms as much as possible.
four. do not interact with anyone outside of the roleplay as this is still a closed roleplay agency despite the freelance twist.
five. timeline is not rated. be wildt, get freaky, but no retweeting/tweeting of videos and pictures. some people aren't comfortable seeing those. there's a p*rn gc for that though. winks.
six. dm or mention the base if you're going on hiatus / character changing / leaving / in a relationship.
seven. dating ban of 3 days and 300 tweets for both. move in couples are allowed. dating ban doesn't apply to move in couples.
eight. no unneccessary drama. ooc drama is strictly prohibited. ic drama must be plotted and with consent. spread the love, you uglies. if you're having any problems, approach any admin.
nine. no mentioning of sensitive/trigger topics, please. p.assword is your current battery percentage and if you want to be in the gc.
ten. you must reach 50 tweets within your first 24 hours. inactivity for 2 days leads to a kick-out.
eleven. unlimited cc but you may only cc every after 7 days. temp ccs are not allowed.
twelve. hiatus lasts for a max of one month and semi-hiatus lasts for a max of 2 weeks. if on hiatus, you must still be able to tweet at least 10 times per week. if on semi-hiatus, 30 tweets per week. otherwise, you'll get kicked out as well.


how to join ;

one. subscribe. upvote is optional but appreciated.
two. check the masterlist to know who are available. check the wishlist if you can't decide on who you want to be.
three. comment down below your desired idol along with the passwords. twitter reservations are also accepted. mention base with your desired faceclaim along with the passwords. INDIVIDUAL RESERVATIONS ONLY.
four. reservations last for 24 hours. if you need more time, feel free to leave a comment below or contact the base.
five. since we are a freelance type agency, we have a free username policy with a twist. you may get as creative as you want with your usernames provided that you put "200" or "2OO" anywhere on it. capital letters only. also put "200%" anywhere on your profile.
six. along with step five, we also have a free dn policy! you may opt to use any name of your choice, like you do in fl. but you are NOT allowed to change your name even if you cc to avoid confusion, so think about it very thoroughly. also, you are not allowed to stick to your fc's name. blank display names are strictly prohibited.
seven. follow the base and the admins and then mention the base with your current eargasm to be verified. wait for verification before interacting with others. if one hour has passed and base has not verified you, you may start interacting.
ML & WL
masterlist ;

admin reserved00 taken

astro. moonbin eunwoo29
bts. jimin hobi v suga jungkook
exo. chanyeol kai baekhyun lay sehun
got7. yugyeom jinyoung jaebum mark jackson
monsta x. minhyuk wonho shownu
nct. winwin jaehyun
sf9. taeyang
knk. jihun
soloist. luhan zitao joohyun
svt. woozi mingyu s.coups wonwoo
ulzzang. kiji
victon. chan
vixx. hongbin


wishlist;

flynn. the rest of sf9.
jayden. got7, bts and barry the bee.
vogel. nct. give him n c t.
xzaldin. coughs. exo.
ben. sunggyu, suho, shownu.
aiden. monsta x , vixx, btob.
poco. seventeen, astro, teen top, up10tion, aomg, nct.
mike. exo and ftisland.
declan. got7.
ace. nam joohyuk.
CL & UPDATES
couples ;

touya x yukito 090616 [d]

liam x declan 101116 [d]

iyan x hex 102116 [d]

orion x poco 102716 [d]

theo x kian 112216 [d]

mike x xzaldin 112416 [d]



updates ;

16/11/16 we are officially open!

16/11/25 to 16/11/27 first official event: [ fire emoji ] 200% GOES LITERATE!