Chapter 1

Just Hold Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

             He buttoned up the plain white shirt that he had put on and tied the black tie that he had chosen to wear.  The outfit was finalized with a simple, plain black blazer. Jimin decided to style his hair by putting it up to make him look more professional and formal. He made his way out of his bedroom and to the kitchen downstairs. He sweetly greeted the maids and the chef as he came over to the kitchen with his signature eye smile. There, he could see his father already seated at the table while reading the daily newspaper and sipping his hot cup of coffee. His mother was elsewhere in their home. She usually remains asleep at this time in the morning since it was, in his opinion, a bit early for someone who did not have to work to wake up. His mother did not have to work so she stays at home, cooking and cleaning. She enjoys doing housework and interacting and spending time with the staff at home. The clock read 7:17 AM, a cup of coffee was already left on the table, ready for him to drink. Their chef brought out breakfast for both his father and himself.

“You came down a bit later than usual today, is the work finally piling up on you?” His father spoke as they ate their meal.

“I’ve been a bit busy these days but it’s not really anything to be complaining about. It’s just that I try hard to make everything perfect so I’m lacking some sleep as a result.”

“Don’t overwork yourself though. I didn’t hand you the position of being the President of the company just to see you becoming ill from too much work or something. But for the record, your hard work is really worth it. You’ve done an incredible job as CEO. Great work.”

“I appreciate the compliment, Dad.” Jimin said shyly, happy that his father felt quite satisfied with his work.

            Jimin had gone to university and majored in business. Being born into a chaebol family, he could easily graduate from high school and receive a position in the company without having to attend school but he chose to study more. He decided to earn a proper degree in business and then begin working in the company that his father has founded. The company in which his family owned is quite well known among the country. His father respected his choice to study before getting himself a position. Jimin wanted to be treated as if he was just like any other ordinary boy working his way up a high position. He started from a low position and worked hard over the years to become the CEO of JP Group. People around him like his coworkers, respected and looked up to his logic and work ethic. They liked how he wasn’t a greedy boy, pleading his father to hand over t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter