Epilogue #2

Heartbroken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'' H-hello '' I muttered after a few minutes once I felt my senses come back to me.

He looked taken aback for a second '' H-hey '' 

It was so awkward, yet we never took off our eyes from each other '' Come and sit '' I spoke and he nodded his head. 

He followed my order and we both sat in the garden again. We were both silents until he spoke.

'' How are you? '' 

'' Fine and you? '' I asked back

'' Fine '' he said and nodded his head

We were quiet once again '' So awkward isn't it? '' he questioned and it took me a second to understand what he said. My mind was all over the place and my heart was beating fast and I felt hotter so sudden. 

'' Yeah '' 

I felt like he had many things to say to me but before he could say another word, Dara and Jiyong came.

'' Ji Hyun, you- '' Dara started but stopped once she saw us. It was like they saw a ghost, they both lost their voices 

'' What is it D? '' 

She shook her head '' Nothing '' 

They both came and sat next to us and soon after Chaerin and Seungri joined us. Everyone that came and saw us would lose his words for a second. Finally, they let go of it. 

 

In the end, we were having dinner nicely and it was great being back with family and friends. But I can't deny the tension that was between me and Seung Hyun. The guys didn't make it easier either, and apparently, Seung Hyun put all of his nervousness into alcohol.

 

Eventually, the guests were leaving one by one. Dara and Jiyong left and after them, Seung Hyun called it a night. He looked drunk and I didn't think he'll be able to drive in that state so I decided to go after him. 

 

'' Come on go after him, hurry '' Chaerin teased and then she started giggling but I could only glare at her '' Just make sure you show up to the wedding tomorrow '' and that was the last thing I heard before I left.

 

Luckily, I found him still looking for his keys. I approached him. 

''  How will you get home in that state? '' I asked sarcastically

'' You came '' he happily announced, was he waiting for me? '' Take me home '' he ordered and gave me his keys and went to the other side of the car and got in.

'' Seriously! '' I said to myself, however, I liked it.

I got into the driver seat but I realized something '' Where do you live? '' I asked 

'' Silly, w-where...*hiccup*... of c-course in o-our house '' he said and closed his eyes. Our house... 

 

 

I drove to our old house but he was already asleep. I tried to wake him but I couldn't. So I put one of his arms around my neck and I put my arms around his waist and dragged him to the house. Everything was the same like I left it and I suddenly felt so emotional. 

 

I took him to our old room and laid him on the bed. His eyes were already closed. I took off his shoes and helped him out of his suit jacket. Then I sat there staring at him. I felt like crying and was hardly stopping myself. I missed him so much. Everything about him.

 

I decided to leave before I lose myself, but I was surprised when he held tightly at my hand.

'' Please don't go'' he begged in a weak voice '' Stay just for tonight '' then he opened his eyes.

I sat on the bed again and theN he pushed himself up and sat straight '' Please just for tonight, stay with me '' he begged again and I nodded my head.

He moved a little and let some space for me and laid next to him. My heart was beating so fast especially when he circled his hands around my waist and laid his head on my chest. 

'' I can't believe you're here '' he announced '' I've missed you so much '' he added. 

'' I've missed you too '' I admitted.

 

I put my hand in his hair and played with it. I've missed his scent, his voice, his embrace, everything. He eventually fell asleep and after an hour or so I also fell asleep. 

 

 

When I woke up in the morning, I was alone in the room and it took me a minute to realize what happened. After that, I decided to go down and see if Seung Hyun was there. But to my shock, there were other people there. And I freeze in my place...

 

'' I didn't know you were this fast '' Seungri exclaimed and got a smack on his head 

'' What are you doing here? '' Jiyong asked amused

'' She brought me here last night because I was drunk '' Seung Hyun revealed 

'' I s-should g-go '' I stuttered and then hurriedly made my way out of the house after I took my purse and shoes. 

 

 Heck, that was awkward... 

 

I immediately went to the hotel to change and go to Chaerin. And I knew that I was already late. Once I reached her hotel room, she yelled right away.

'' Where are you? why are you late? ''

'' I am here now and that's what matters '' 

I rushed and sat next to her to start getting ready. 

'' Where were you? '' Dara asked 

'' Nowhere, forget it and let's get ready  '' I yelled and everyone looked at me strangely. Oh crap! 

Thankfully, they let go of the topic and everyone got busy. The hotel suit was slowly getting full with people who came to see the bride. I was also getting ready but my mind kept returning to the night before. It's been a long time since I slept that well just being by his side makes me happy. And what he said to me, was it because he was drunk? did he meant it?... I was slowly falling into my own thoughts until Dara's voice brought me back to reality 

'' Earth to Ji Hyun '' she said and waved her hands in front of my face 

'' Huh? what? '' 

She chuckled '' You should go and wear your dress or you'll be late '' she informed me and I nodded. 

 

I honestly didn't want to wear that dress because it felt like it was too revealing to me and everyone else insisted including Jiyong. I carefully put it not afraid to ruin my hair and then I wore my shoes and took my bag. 

'' I should go down right now to see how things are going and you should come too, okay? don't take too long! '' I told them and then left. 

 

 

 

There was a lot of people in the wedding hall and I had to welcome everyone I knew. Until I reached two people that I haven't seen in years. Two people that were one of the main reason my life turned out that way. 

'' Woo Jin, Mina '' I addressed them and they both looked at me 

'' Ji Hyun '' both said at the same time

'' Long time no see huh? how are you? '' I asked them. I would never think that there will ever be a day when I'll stand in front of them and feel nothing and talk with them like never ever happened. But you know why? it's all because of them that I met Seung Hyun. If he didn't cheat on me with her, I would never in a million years so in some strange way I am happy about that. 

'' We're fine, and you? '' Woo Jin said 

'' I am fine too. So do you have kids? '' I asked and they looked at me confused '' What? we were friends once and I decided to let what happened in the past. If I wanted to have a good life, I should forgive '' I explained and they were both astonished 

'' I never thought you'd be this mature '' Mina said and I replied her with a smile 

'' So any kids? ''

'' Yes, we have a little boy '' Woo Jin informed me 

'' What about you? '' Mina asked and I didn't know what to tell her. Well, I am divorced but I am still in love with him? yeah and for your information, I was the one who asked for a divorce... 

 

Just when I opened my mouth to speak, I felt a hand on my back and my whole body felt as if it was electrified.

'' Here you are '' Seung Hyun said and flashed me his smile '' Chaerin is looking for you so we have to go '' he said and I nodded absentmindedly. It was as if I was ready to do whatever he would say without discussion. 

I nodded to the other two and bid goodbye and then we left to Chaerin. And his hand was still where it was. I didn't know if I wanted him to remove it or keep it. 

'' Why were you talking with them? '' he suddenly asked. What? who?... 

'' What? do you know them? '' 

'' Yes so why were you talking with them? '' he repeated more serious this time 

'' I don't think it's your business '' ! why did I say that?! 

I wanted to apologize but he removed his hands from me and quickly said '' Sorry, I forgot about that '' and then he left me before I could even say a word. Great Ji Hyun, just great!! 

 

I huffed and went to see Chaerin. I am sure everyone was aware of my bad mood but no one said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter