Too late

Heartbroken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seung Hyun pov:

 

 

It was over, everything was over and I already lost Ji Hyun. Everything happened so fast and I only stood there watching her leave me. And to make it even worse, Mi Sun was always sticking in me and pretending as if everything was normal and we were a happy lovely couple which we were not and we will never be. 

 

In the day Ji Hyun and I got divorced, I found her waiting for me outside the court and I wanted to kill her right there. She was the reason all of this happen, it was because of her my life was ruined the first time and it was also because of her that I lost everything that time again. How can I even respect her and look at her face let alone have a child with her?! 

 

Heck, I'll never do that no matter what people say, I knew it was my child but until he's born, I didn't want to see her face or interact with her. But once I saw her the moment I lost Ji Hyun, I was ready to commit a crime if only she wasn't pregnant. 

 

'' What the hell are you doing here? '' I asked as calmly as possible trying not to gather people's attention... 

'' Why? You already got a divorce, so I thought I should come so we can start preparing for our wedding, you know my parents wants us to get married before my stomach starts to grow '' she explained and the made my blood boil in rage.

'' Marriage? That'll never happen, and about your parents, you should have thought of that before getting pregnant  '' I snapped at her

'' What do you mean? '' she responded obviously freaked out '' You know that I didn't get pregnant myself, it was you who created this and you should be responsible about it '' she warned but I didn't care less

'' You can stop reminding of that ing stupid mistake I did! I never wanted to have a child with and I'll never will. I will take care of the baby but after he's born and from a far distance, I never have to marry you  '' I cleared out 

'' No you can't '' she denied and shook her head 

'' Yes I can and now if you want to stay alive to better stay out of my way '' I threatened and entered my car and drove away. 

 

 

Ugh! How did things get to this point?! God, why does it have to be this way?! Why are you punishing me?... I drove for hours not knowing what to do but in the end, I stopped in front of Chaerin's house. I didn't even know why I came there. Ji Hyun was honest when she said she never wanted me in her life anymore. But I still didn't believe it, I still didn't get the fact that she'll never be with me anymore, I won't wake up to her beautiful face or sleep in her embrace. I won't see her beautiful smile anymore nor how cute she looks when she's working. I can't build a family her anymore. A month ago, I was planning on moving out to a bigger house and imagining how our kids will be playing around. So how did things got this point? 

 

 

I only found myself in front of Chaerin's house. I held my hand and knocked on the door. I waited for a minute and then the door opened to reveal a red-faced Ji Hyun. Her eyes were puffy and red meaning that she was crying. He eyes were wide once she realized I was the one at the door. Without missing another second, I hugged her so tight that I was sure she couldn't breathe. 

 

 

'' Seung Hyun '' she muttered in a weak voice

'' Shh, please just for a minute '' I whispered. 

I don't know how long we stayed like but in the end, we had to move apart. We couldn't even look at each other and I suddenly lost my voice. I was fighting the urge to cry. 

'' W-what are y-you d-doing here? '' she stuttered

I shrugged '' I don't know, I just found myself here '' I admitted

'' You should be with Mi Sun she needs you '' she stated and I glared at her

'' Please, Ji Hyun, that woman means nothing to me and she'll never do '' 

'' Seung Hyun, everything is over between us so you should only care about your child from now on '' she said seriously 

'' God how many times do I have to tell you this? I will only take care of it because you told me but other than that I won't do anything. I've never wanted it and it was a mistake that I will regret till the day I die '' I expressed 

'' How can you say that about your child? '' she angrily argued '' He didn't do anything wrong '' 

'' I know and I said I will take care of him, what else should I do?! '' 

'' You should take care of him from now on and by that, you should take care of his mother '' she announced

'' You already made the decision and left me but you can't tell me what to do and I am sure that one day we will be back together '' I said confidently yet angrily 

'' You should go home '' she said

'' Can I at least stay here tonight? please '' I begged

'' No Seung Hyun you should go home '' she refused 

I didn't want to fight her more so with heavy feet I turned around to leave but what she said next made me stop '' No matter how much I am hurt, I can't deny the fact that I spent the best time of my life you, at least for some time we were happy and I felt loved so thank you for that '' her voice was back to weak again.

I turned and looked at her '' I loved you and I still do and I am sure I will always do and I am really sorry about what happened, I wish I died before that night '' I said my head was hanging down because of guilt.

'' I know but it's already too late and I wanted to thank you before it's too late '' she cleared and I saw her eyes getting teary 

'' Why are you talking like this is the last time we'll see each other '' I asked confused '' You won't do anything stupid to yourself right? '' I was getting worried

'' Of course no, and you should go home '' that was thing she said before she smiled and closed the door 

 

I stood there for another few minutes and finally made my way home. The house that I was eager to return to before felt so lonely and so cold. I used to open the door to find Ji Hyun waiting for me but there was no one there. In that house I was back to life, in that house I feel in love with the greatest person I could ever ask for but I lost her. 

 

The only solution I found was drinking wine till I lost conscious and that's what I did. 

 

 

 

 

_________________________

On the other part of Seoul, Mi Sun was sitting her apartment when someone decided to pay her a visit. Someone that helped her create all this chaos. Jay suddenly came and she immediately expressed her shock and fear

'' 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter