Drunk

Heartbroken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

'' SAY WHAT ?! '' and that was how Chaerin reacted when I told her about my ... marriage . After speaking with my parents I called her and she came right away . 

'' You heard me , I am getting married '' I don't think that anyone before sadly as much coldly . Marriage was supposed to be the perfect ending for every two people who are head over heels for each other . This intimate bonding is presumed to be the dream of every bride . I've seen people getting married before and watching countless movies , but I couldn't feel anything . 

'' Oh my god ! '' she said covering  

'' Yeah oh my god '' I whispered mostly to myself '' How happy I would've been if it was Woo Jin the one I am getting married to '' I sighed and looked out the window '' I would have been the happiest girl ever . I would be running everywhere rushing things . And he would call me every 5 minutes telling me that he adore me and that he's blessed I am going to be his forever '' I bitterly said .

'' Ji Hyun please stop , you're only hurting yourself more '' sorrowfully added my best friend

But I wasn't stopping anytime soon , I wanted to tell her everything ''  I would be walking down in the street and bragging about my enormous ring . We would go together shopping for the dress and he'll be astonished by every dress I try and he'll say I look amazing in everything . We would be arguing about where to have the wedding but we'll end up choosing the place I like because he can't say no to me '' 

'' Ji Hyun ! '' Chaerin warned again 

I finally looked at her . I smiled a bitter smile and tear dropped down my left cheek '' Why ? why can't that happen ? I only want him so how could he do this to me and with one of my best friends '' 

'' I am sorry Ji '' and she wrapped me with her arms giving me a tight hug 

 

After a few minutes , I was the one who broke the silence '' Let's get out ! '' 

'' Huh ? '' she looked at me startled '' But it's almost 9 pm right now  '' 

''  That's the point , it's the only time we can go '' and gave her you-can't-be-serious look '' What ! All I want is to go out and get drunk . You've been complaining to me for the past month saying that I stay at home all the time and now you're rejecting me ! '' 

'' That's not what I meant , I was just surprised '' she defended herself

'' Okay , so are we going or not ? '' I impatiently added 

'' Fine '' it was all I need to make me rush to my walk in closet and change my clothes . After a good 30 minutes ,  we were ready to go . It was hard to convince my mother but in the end , she approved on one condition : we should be back at home before midnight .

 

As we get in the car , Chaerin asked '' So what do you feel like doing ? Cozy or crazy ?  '' When I say that she's professional when it comes to this partying thing then I am not laying . Leave it to Chaerin and you'll have a night you'll never forget , or maybe you will cause you'll be too drunk to know your name . And that was what I wanted : to forget .

'' Definitely crazy ! '' 

 

And that's how we ended up in this nightclub  Monkey Museum . I looked out the car and saw a huge crowd on the outside , how did I forget it's Saturday night and almost half people in Seoul are out tonight . Chae must have noticed my concern so she quickly announced '' This place is owned by one of my friends so don't worry we'll get it '' she winked

'' Oh ! and why didn't I know this before ? '' 

'' I told you two weeks ago when it first opened but it looks like you weren't listening '' she spoke rolling her eyes . I must have made everyone miserable in the past weeks . ''' Now hurry up and get out '' she said before she closed the door of the passenger seat . 

 

We walked past the people in ligne . There were two men standing in the front of the door and as soon as they saw Chaerin they welcomed her and moved aside to give us space to walk in . I leaned to the side and spoke to her ear 

'' I feel like I am walking with someone famous right now ''

she just chuckled and winked '' I am babe  '' 

Chaerin went to talk with some of her friends , she asked me to go with her but I refused , I came here only for one purpose .

I searched for the bar and when I found it I immediately asked the bartender for a cocktail , then vodka , I also had some whiskey , I remember also taking something '' special '' as the bartender liked to call it . I can hold my liquor very well but when I want to get drunk I totally can . I have lost counts for how many drinks I took , I almost forget that I came here with someone until I heard her 

'' Yah ! why did you give her so many drinks ! '' she was blaming the poor bartender .

I put my hands on her shoulder and with my eyes half closed and another glass of vodka in my hand I said '' Chiiiiiiiilll '' I was smiling at her like a lunatic person .

'' I think it's time for us to go home '' she approached me more and tried to make me stand by I refused too , I was finally able to have some fun and I won't let her stop it 

'' Whyyy we just came , I still want to partyyyy '' I hiccuped . I must have looked funny right now . Never in my life , I get that drunk and I knew a bad , very bad hangover was waiting for me tomorrow 

'' You're not in the state to party , let's go now and I promise we'll come back again , come on '' I shook my head and stood up and surprisingly enough I didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter