Lost

Heartbroken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ji Hyun's pov : 

It was almost midnight when I walked into the house . I was more than glad everyone was asleep , I wasn't really into talking . All I want to do is to sleep  maybe that way everything will be fine . I was too tired to even change my clothes , I only had the energy to remove my shoes . 

As soon as I laid on my bed tears started running down my eyes . Why did he do that to me ? After 8 years that's how he treats me ? I only loved him so much and always took good care of him and he said he wants to break up ? A hundred and one question popped in my head and add to the effect of the alcohol , I felt dizzy but soon enough I drift into sleep and for the first time after what happened I wasn't feeling anything . 

 

I woke up  the next day with the worst type of hangover . My face was smudged with makeup , all in all, I looked like I was out of a fight of a lifetime . When I stand straight I felt dizzy , I don't even know how I made to the bathroom . I took a cold shower it was the only way to make me wake up a little . 

I was standing in front the mirror and looking at myself . Could  it be because I am no longer beautiful that he stopped loving me ? or maybe because I don't work ? questions , questions ... but no answer 

After changing my clothes , I tried to call Woo Jin but his phone was closed , Maybe he's still sleeping ? it can't be that he doesn't want to talk to me right ? 

I laid on my bed again and covered myself with the sheets and kept looking at the window . Why is this happening to me ? We could've been together right now so what changed ? Didn't he say that nothing was going to separate us ? that we'll spent the rest of our lives together ? where did all these promises go ? what happened to my Woo Jin ?

 

I was back to reality by my mother yelling at me . That's what I need right now , how great ! 

'' Ji Hyun ! Kim Ji Hyun open this door right now ! '' she was yelling and it made my hangover even worst . I tried to ignore her but she didn't stop and didn't sound that she'll stop anytime soon . 

I angrily step out of the bed and opened the door '' WHAT ? WHAT'S WRONG ? '' I didn't even bother that I was yelling 

'' Watch your mouth ! I am your mother '' by the time she finished I was back to my position 

'' Please leave , I don't want to talk with anyone '' I pleaded her 

''  Where were you last night ? I was dying with worry over here   '' she continued . What part of I don't want to talk she didn't get ?! 

'' I said I don't want to talk '' Please Mom just leave me alone before I say something I may regret 

'' What's wrong with you ? Are you okay ? '' she asked with a concerned tone 

'' I SAID LEAVE ! I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANYONE ! '' I snapped out at her and she seemed shocked . Never in my life , I raised my voice at her . She tried to caress my cheeks but I pushed her hands away '' Ji Hyun-ah '' she warmly said 

''  LEAVE MOM , PLEASE '' I said through greeted teeth but still she didn't move '' Please mom , I beg you ! I don't want to see or talk with anyone right now , please , ... '' I started to cry , I can't take it anymore , it's too much for to handle . And I don't want my mother to witness my breakdown . She was looking at me with wide eyes and I can tell she was frightened . She never saw me like this . 

 

When she saw that I am calming down , she finally walked out and with that I started crying again . I can't believe how I can cry this much , I didn't think it was possible before . I wanted to sleep again because it was the only way for me to forget but I couldn't . I kept turning on my sides but nothing changed . 

I don't know how much time have passed , but at some point , my door opened . I thought it was my mother so without thinking I yelled 

'' DIDN'T I TELL YOU THAT I DON'T WANT TO TALK WITHANYONE , CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ?! '' 

'' Hey , it's me  '' my best friend Chaerin said 

'' Chaerin '' I whined , opening my arms as a sign for her to hug me wich she quickly accepted . I was hugging her and crying . She was caressing my hair 

'' Shh baby , it's okay , everything will be okay '' I know she tried to sound cheerful but it didn't sound like that to me .

I removed myself from her and asked '' How do you know ? '' I don't remember saying anything 

She looked everywhere but my eyes , making me uneasy because I know she only does that when she's hiding something from me . '' Chaerin do you know something ? '' I questioned 

'' N-no I don't '' she was still not looking at me 

''  Come , spill it . Don't make me angrier please  '' 

She took a deep breath then said '' Do you know why Woo Jin broke up with you ? '' what ? '' Because he doesn't love me '' I bitterly stated . As much as I don't want to believe it , it's actually what he said .

She finally looked at me in the eyes and said '' Because he found someone else '' 

What ? No way ! '' W-what d-do you m-mean '' it came out more like a whisper 

'' Mina '' was all she said . 

I laughed '' You're crazy ! I didn't know you hate her that much '' Mina can never do such thing to me .

'' This has nothing to do with my hate toward her , what I said is true ! I've warned you about that girl but you never listened . She's a fox-'' 

'' STOP ! '' I screamed at her covering me ears '' It's not true , Mina can't do anything like that okay ''

she was looking for something in her bag . Her phone , she quickly did some things and then passed her phone to me . It was photos of Mina and Woo Jin together posted on their SNS accounts less than three hours ago . They were holding hands and ... kissing . They looked so happy as if nothing ever happened . 

'' No no no ! This is not true ! '' I kept shaking my head and denying 

'' I am sorry Ji Hyun-ah '' Chaerin said , she was crying too . It was then when I broke down again , but this time Chaerin's hands were wrapped around me , caressing my back . 

'' H-how could t-they d-do t-that t-t-o m-m-me '' I muffled through tears '' I t-trusted them . I lo-ved them . w-why ? '' 

'' They don't deserve you , you shouldn't sadden yourself because of them , don't let them see you like this , please Ji '' she went on and on trying to calm me down 

'' How can I live without him ? I love him so much that it hurts ! I can't survive without him ! '' I complained . My heart felt as if it was stabbed a million times , my chest was tightening and my body felt numb . 

'' Yes you can and you will . You'll prove to him that he's a loser that lost the only person that truly loves him '' Chaerin said looking at my eyes but I couldn't reply I was not able to . 

 

She kept caressing my back and telling me to be strong until I slept . The last thing I heard was '' Everything will be fine Ji Hyun-ah '' but I knew it's not . 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter