Happy ?

Heartbroken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'' I only want to be happy '' I said with a smile . Yes , I smiled but on the inside, I wanted to cry . I don't know why I was getting emotional that I drunk the wine in one go . 

'' Slow down I don't want tp hold you later on when you get drunk '' he said chuckling 

'' Don't worry , I can hold my liquor very well '' 

We continued to eat and I think I was drinking a little too much . I titled my head on the side and put it on my hand and kept staring at Seung Hyun .

'' What ? '' he said

'' What , what ? '' 

'' Hh why are looking at me like that '' 

'' Because you're handsome '' I think I am officially drunk '' I wish I met you before . It may have been easier '' 

'' What would have been easier ? '' he had stopped eating by then and was looking confusedly at me 

'' Everything ... have I told you that I am the most unlucky person on this earth ? '' and I drunk again '' When I think I'll finally let go something shows up and brings back all the pain ... '' my eyes were starting to get watery and I didn't want to cry in front of him so I quickly excused myself to the washroom . 

'' I have to go to the washroom ''

'' Oh , okay '' and I left him there dumbfounded . He must think I am crazy now 

 

I made sure I was alone then I closed the door . I was crying the moment I looked in the mirror .  I am so pathetic and weak ... maybe that's why Woo Jin stopped loving me ... 

There was a knock on the door that brought me back to the reality . I opened the door then I adjusted my makeup and returned to the table . 

'' Oh , the dessert just came '' said , Seung Hyun .

'' Umm '' I didn't look at him because I didn't want him to know that I was crying 

'' Were you crying ? ''  what ? how did he know ?

'' No ! '' I said defensively

'' Then why are your eyes and nose red ?  '' I looked at him but he quickly looked back '' Never mind ... shall we leave ? '' 

'' Let's finish eating first '' and he nodded 

I don't know if it was the alcohol in my system or what , but I finally found the power to ask '' Who were those people from last night ? '' 

'' You don't need to know and as I said before you should let it go because it has nothing to do with you '' he wasn't looking at me 

'' Why can't you open up to me ? '' 

'' Because I don't trust people '' he quickly answered then took a sip from his wine 

'' Even your wife  '' I should have stopped talking !

'' I don't even trust my shadow because everyone will just take what they want and then they'll leave '' I looked at his eyes , there were so many untold secrets that wanted to be out but he wouldn't let it out 

'' Have you loved before ? '' I was still drinking but he stood up and came to me and took the glass away from my hand '' Hey , what do you think you're doing ?! '' 

'' I think this dinner have to end right now because obviously , someone got drunk '' 

''  No , I am not '' I said back but that didn't stop him from taking me out of the restaurant . We were walking in silence , I was drunk but somehow I managed to walk alone .

 

When we reached our resort , I was having a problem opening my door so he came and helped me .

'' Why do you have to drink that much ? '' he nagged 

He made me sit on the bed and was about to leave when I said '' Can't you stay here? just for tonight . Nothing will happen I promise just stay with because ... I don't want to be alone '' I sighed . I thought that he was going to stay because he didn't move but then he walked to the door and opened it '' I fell in love before '' I don't know where did that come from but I just said it and I caught his attention .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seung Hyun pov : 

Ji Hyun and I were having dinner on our last day in the Maldives . I panicked this morning when she was drowning , I'll be honest . At first , I thought she was faking it . It's typical for girls to do that kin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter