Drown

Heartbroken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'' Well here I am big boy '' said Seung Hyun '' Aren't you tired of getting what mine ? You can't get something by yourself so you're always looking for what is mine '' he continued smirking  what is he talking about ? 

The boy immediately let got of me and his face was pale as if he saw a ghost . He was rubbing his neck awkwardly '' I ... Just ... Sorry ,  I didn't know she was yours ,Seung Hyun  '' Seung Hyun ? they know each other ? I was dumbfounded between the two of them , one someone spoke 

'' Dong Woo ? Oppa where are you ? Dong-''  She was looking for this guy . So his name is Dong Woo . But why did she froze when she saw Seung Hyun ? They must know each other , but why are they acting as if they hate each other ? I didn't understand anything . 

'' Ugh come on Mi Sun let's go , sorry again '' the guy named Dong Woo said and was about to leave when Seung Hyun stood in front of him 

'' Why so fast ? I just came ! I need to welcome you first '' and he gave him a hard kick in his balls that he fell down in pain and then he punched him so hard that I thought he's going to faint . I was looking wide-eyed and the other girl wasn't different but neither of us had the sense to stop them . I knew Seung Hyun and I can tell that he did that because of what happened awhile ago . There must something , something bigger and old and he was holding it . 

Finally , he let go of him . He looked at the girl and if looks could kill she would be dead '' I didn't know you were still together . Well thinking of it , a like you would only fit with a son of a like him . I wish you a happy life '' He said with a smile as he clinched his fist . Then he walked to me , put a towel on my shoulders and said '' Are you okay ? Come on let's get back to our room '' wait a minute ! He's asking how I am ? and OUR ROOM ? Is he drunk or something ? I wanted to ask him many questions but I stopped and just nodded my head and he took my hands but before we left he turned around to them and said '' Stay away from me and my wife or you would regret it '' and then we left . 

 

As soon as they couldn't see us he let go of my hand '' Go to your room '' and he opened his door but I walked in with him to his room '' Do you know them ? '' I couldn't help it anymore . I need to know and I don't want anyone to make me look like an idiot . '' Why did you talk to the girl like that ? I never knew you were that rude '' he looked at me as if he wanted to kill me . I felt scared but I won't go anywhere without knowing what just happened . 

'' I am talking to you ! Stop treating me as if I am nothing ! '' I yelled '' It's my right to know why you did that ! And I am sure you didn't do it because he was trying to sleep with me ! '' 

He turned his back on me ''  It's not your business ''  I was starting to get furious 

'' It is my business ! You almost killed the guy and you humiliated the girl ! Stop treating me like this ! I am a human too and I have feelings but you only care about yourself . Ever since I met you , you have been treating me like trash ! Why can't you just talk to me ! '' 

He turned and his eyes were closed and his fist was clenched . He let out a sigh of irritation '' Get.out '' he said through greeted teeth 

'' Not before you explain '' I replied folding my arms 

He got closer to me and I actually got scared and walked back until I felt the wall behind me . '' Get.out '' he repeated but I shook my head . That's when he hit the wall with his hands so hard that I flinched . I was trapped between his arms '' I said get out . I don't want to see anyone right now '' he said in a scary calm tone .

I was so terrified and he looked so angry so I thought I should let go for just that night '' Fine , I'll leave now but don't think I'll let it go '' I pushed his arms so hard and walked out of the room immediately . 

As soon as I entered my room I let out a long breath . What a night ! My head was starting to hurt with how much I was thinking so I decided to take a shower . The only thing I was happy about that night is that Dong Wook didn't do anything to me . I was relieved . 

I take my time in the shower . It was 2 am when I finally slept . I woke up at a knock on my door . I sleepily woke up and opened the door . It was Seung Hyun and the man we first saw when we arrived here 

'' Good morning Mrs.Choi '' Mrs what ? Oh right .. I am Mrs.Choi ! 

'' Good morning sir '' I said only to him and I avoided looking at Seun Hyun and he did the same too 

'' I am here to take you to see the surprise '' surprise what is that ? 

'' I am sorry , but what are you talking about ? '' I looked at him confused 

He looked at the other man surprised himself because I didn't know . Seung Hyun then spoke '' Our parents prepared a surprise for us . Dad told me yesterday '' 

'' Oh and why didn't you tell me ? maybe I don't want to go '' I said putting a hand on my side and arching my brows 

'' I forgot '' he simply replied '' And we don't have another option we have to  go '' 

I let out a sigh '' I don't feel well and I'd rather stay in my room than to go anywhere with you '' 

We were fighting and we completely forgot that we weren't alone until the man coughed '' I'll be waiting for you at the entrance please don't be late '' and we both nodded there was no point in refusing . When the guy walked away I immediately shut my door and went changing . 

I wore my swimsuit in case we were going to swim and wore a nice short pink dress and a hat . I wore my glasses and took my bag and left . I found Seung Hyun and the man waiting for me . 

We kept following him without saying a word until we reached somewhere that looked like a port . There was a big yacht . It was huge and everything about it reflected luxuriousness . The man then turned to us with a smile on his face 

'' Here you go . This is your surprise . Your parents prepared this for you so you can have a nice day alone in the middle of the ocea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter