Ji Hyun

Heartbroken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'' Ji Hyun ! '' 

'' Yah ! Ji Hyun wake up ! '' I heard someone screaming at me 

'' What ? '' I groaned angrily . I don't like it when people force me to wake up '' Oh mom ! what do you want '' 

'' Finally  '' she said opening the window wich made me barely able to open my eyes '' It's already 2pm , didn't I tell you to stop staying up late at night ? '' and here comes her daily nagging . My mother is the sweetest person I've ever seen but when it comes to nagging oh god ! I am not a morning person and no matter how much I love her , right now I can't really say that my feeling for her are lovely . 

''  Don't you get tired ? Others your age are up since the morning looking for jobs and here you are it's almost night and you hardly woke up ! I don't really know who you take after '' 

''  Mom please , I am 25 , I know what I am doing '' I was having the best dream why did she have to wake me ! 

''' That's the point , you're 25 and you're not acting your age . Look even you friends are working-'' will she ever stop ? 

'' MOM ! I love you but I right now I am not in the mood for talking '' I kissed her and run to the bathroom . 

'' YAH ! Kim Ji Hyun , I am not done talking ! I swear you'll be the death of me  '' yet she kept yelling but her voice was lower so I assumed she went downstairs . 

 

My name is Ji Hyun as you already know . My mother Park Young Mi she's the best mother anyone can as for except for her constant nagging . She owns a beauty salon and I hang out with my two girlfriends there almost all the time . My father Kim Song Hu is a businessman , he's also caring and loving and even though he's 55 he still looks young . And then there is my older brother Ji Hoon , we're always fighting . I don't remember that we agreed on something even for once . Still , we loved each other and I know he cares about me as much as I care about him . 

I am so glad I am part of this family . My parents love each other and it resulted in us being a happy family . They never failed to grant our wishes . I can never ask for a better family . 

I graduated from university last year majored in business and management . I still don't want to work and I always ignore my parents pleads for me to start working in our company but I just don't feel ready yet . 

 

 

After taking a bath and changing my clothes , I sit on the edge of my bed and called my boyfriend  but he didn't answer . I called again and yet no reply . Woo Jin and I have been together since high school . We love each other so much , we were the most popular couple in school back then and even thinking about it now I still giggle . We continued studying in college together , Woo Jin kept always saying that he didn't want to be a minute away from me . We're actually opposites , he's the type to always want to party and have fun and I am kind of conservative . Nothing happened between us more than a kiss . He kept trying with me but I always shut him down and after some time he let it go . Tell me whatever you want but I am in love with the idea of waiting for the wedding to do any ual activity and that will never change . However , Woo Jin still showed me his displeasure about it every once in awhile and I always told him that he'll have me in the end since we'll get married , at least that's what it looked it like . We were so in love , I did everything for him and I am willing to do everything he wants . Well , even after years of dating , he's didn't meet my parents yet . Every time I ask him to come he always had something to do . I suspected it at first but then I let it go . And since he was always busy , I never got the chance to tell my family about him but I am sure my mother knows I am seeing someone but she kept it to herself . These days I can feel that Woo Jin is different . We rarely meet . I am always the one to call him first and even when we talk he barely speaks . I was sad at first and I was afraid to lose him ,  but he told me it was because of work . He recently got a job and it looks like it took all of his time or our time . 

 

 

I walked downstairs to get my coffee and I found a note on the refrigerator door for my mother telling me that she went to work . Great ! 

As I am drinking my coffee and watching TV my phone ring . I thought it was my boyfriend but it was my bestie Chaerin .

'' Chaerin-ah ! '' I whined 

'' Ji Hyun-ah ! '' she mimicked me and we laughed . We're always goofing with each other , she's like the sister I never had 

'' I miss you '' 

'' Aww I didn't know you actually think of someone other than you boyfriend '' she sarcastically replied 

'' Come on ! You know I am not like that  '' I said defensively

'' Just kidding , don't cry  '' she laughed '' I missed you too , how long has it been since I saw you ? '' 

I looked at my watch '' Exactly 15 hours '' 

'' That's a lot ! I want to see you '' and here's my crazy best friend everyone 

''  Okay , I am home alone you can come , bring Mina with you '' 

She huffed '' Why should I do so ? '' Actually ,Chaerin and Mina never liked each other and I always felt like they're just acting friendly with each other because of me because as soon as I turn my back they seem like they want to kill each other . Woo Jin feels the same too . I argue with them all the time . I love Mina and I want them to love her too . 

'' Come on Chae aren't you tired of hating the poor girl ? what did she do to you ? '' 

'' She didn't do anything '' she said and I can tell that she is rolling her eyes 

'' So why you hate her so much ? '' 

'' Ugh ... I just ... I don't feel comfortable with her '' she groaned . I know she's a good girl

'' You just need to open up to her and stop pushing her away , she's a sweet girl just give her a chance '' I pleaded she went quiet for a minute '' Please for me ?? '' I kept pleading 

'' FINE FINE ! Just stop it you sound pathetic '' 

'' How dare you ! '' I was smiling . Honestly , it's always like this , she promises that she'll be nice to her but as soon as they meet it's like you put olive to the fire 

'' I am telling you this girl is trouble '' she sternly added 

'' No she's not , stop badmouthing the girl and get your here , I am so bored '' 

'' Kay I'll be there in a m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter