First Meet

Please, Help Me Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now I am at Haejin University. I have to meet Professor Park, the neurologist, to collect my paper. I'm running out of the time while he is still on my school so I chase him here. I already asked on the receptionist before where is his room. But thanks to my short span memory, I lost. I pulled my file bag tightly. Wandering around the corridor. Scanning every name plate. Since I am a little bit shiver, because yeah I have to crashed the light rain just to collect this paper, I pulled my coat tighter. This better paid off. Suddenly I see someone come out from a room. He is very handsome with his brown hair, glasses and doctor suit. Seems like he can help. I get closer to him.

"Excuse me, can you please tell me where is Professor Park room?" asked me carefully.
He pointed to the room behind him. The room that he exactly just come out. I blushed out of embarrassment.
"Thank you," said me. I nodded my head and knocked the room.
"Ah Mrs. Park, come in..."

***

Who is she? She looks pretty. Very pretty to be exact. She has mid-length wavy black hair, sparky eyes with thick eye lashes and eyebrow and not to mention, her tempted plumpy pink lips. Her slim yet curvy body makes me imagine how does it feels to touch it.  I shook my head. Wait, did she said she is looking for Professor Park? Is she one of his students? I know Professor Park is teaching on some university but I don’t exactly know where are they. I think I should I asked him later.

"Junmyeon-ah!" I heard someone call my name.
I found the source of voice. That's Yixing.
"Have you eat?" asked him.
"No."
"Let’s eat then."
"Let’s go."

***

"What do you want to order?" asked the waiter.
"I want two kimbaps and ramyun. Please make it take away."
"Yes.."

I am very hungry. This is one of my best effort to my college stuff. Chasing a professor to his school that’s not near with my mine. Told you, this better paid off.

The cashier processing my order. I want to eat there at first but I change my mind when the sky goes darker. I'm paying for my meals and wait for it. There are two new incoming customers, two guys. Suprisingly, one of them are the one that make me embarrassed before. I decided to ignore. I scrolled down my phone. Not long after that, one of the waiter give me a paper bag. I nod to him and leave the restaurant.

***

I come to the restaurant with Yixing. He is my college mate. He knows my struggle until right now. He is my partner in everythin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter