I..

to love or to hell

"What are you looking at?" inquired the blonde haired boy with nonhuman blue eyes 

He noticed his friend seating on a balcony contemplating something at the distance, after adjusting his sight he looked at the girl who had been stabbed several times just a few seconds ago. Crimson red marks were all over the floor where she stumbled while pressing her wound trying to hang onto life but losing color every second.

He sizzled exactly like a snake and half smiled "she was so young and pretty...what happened?"

"humans happened" replied the other young man  without sparing a glance to his companion.  He had darker skin and blue hair but the same eyes that didn't belong to this world.

The girl's body was already lying on the floor immobile and rapidly getting paler.

"Why didn't you interfere? You've always had a soft side for humans, Kai" 

"because I'm exhausted of meddling in lowly human affairs right now. They just don't learn and continue to make the same mistakes" 

An evil grin formed in the blonde's lips revealing sharper canines.

"well then, if you'll excuse me, I am bored"  dissipated into thin air.

"hey!" 

But it was late, his friend was already next to the girl's motionless body. Kai watched him walking around it; as if watching a murder was something common, even tedious for him.

Sometimes he wondered why did he even hang out with a creature that was the opposite from him.

The beautiful blonde man leaned down and the girl's curly hair; he got closer as if to hear something she said to what he replied something in latin before brushing her cheek to take some of her blood on his fingers, proceeding to it.

She had signed a contract. A few seconds later she started to move until she could stand again.

"there goes another human soul" Kai rolled his eyes

"what? are you getting sentimental again?" he had already teleported back "kai?"

"not really. I was just thinking how easily they are deceived"

"then why didn't you tried to stop me? It must be easy for a demon like you, kai"

"Because you gave her an option. The choice was hers" the blue haired man wearing black clothes from head to toe hop off the balcony into the night sky. "By the way, V, make sure she doesn't remember who killed her. That'd be troublesome for you"

"sure" he shrugged indifferently .

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Ok, thank you" I'll transfer the money right now" Im Jaebum was on the phone admiring the view from his penthouse's windows "yes, red roses. Correct, a thousand. She didn't notice right? ok, good" he smiled pleased.

In the apartment building next to his, a beautiful young lady dressed in high school uniform opened her door to the whole corridor repleted of bouquets and petals all over the floor. Her face twisted in a disgusted grimace, groan and everything.

"Can someone clean this up, please?!" she voiced to her house keepers as she kicked the petals to the side making her way out.

'This Jaebum guy won't stop until I put him under a restriction order' 

She stopped by the guard's office on her wait out she complained about letting strangers in but the employees told her that they can't restrict the building's owner from stepping in. Still, she left threatening to sue them if something like that happened again.

The driver dropped her at school and seat walked to her classroom ignoring every guy's glances.

"Luna!" Her friend, Sarah, chirped from the seat in front "I've hear that Im Jaebun dropped some roses in front of your door HIMSELF" she accentuated the last word "he didn't send his staff or anybody to do it. That Im Jaebum did it with his own hands!" she squealed like a fangirl, her blue eyes gleaming with joy.

"Is it that impressive that he can actually use his hands for something else that posting pictures on Instagram?" the ice princess scoffed.

Sarah twisted her lips in an unsatisfied grimace "You really don't know how lucky you are; your all time crush finally likes you back and now you act like that"

Luna clearly didn't like her words, specially since she knew that Sarah had a crush on JB too.

"People change, feelings change" she shrugged with minimum effort.

A round of applause was heard around the classroom but no one heard it except Luna.

"Nicely done" the blonde guy from before sat on Sarah's desk but she was unaware of it.

Luna couldn't say anything back because everyone would think she had gone crazy but she couldn't hide her frown, Sarah raised an eyebrow.

"what? did I say something wrong?" she said taken aback.

"huh? no! of course not!" Luna blinked a few times, going back to reality trying to ignore the beautiful guy patting her friend's head "excuse me" she jumped off her seat and rushed to the rooftop. V was already there waiting for her.

"What are you doing here?" she glared.

he whistled, walking one foot after the other on the edge of the railing "Is that how you greet your savior? I'm here to see how my favorite debtor is doing"

"I'm fine" she clenched her fist.

"Yeah, I see that. Good job denying your feeling like that back there. I am a good contractor aren't I? You can feel whatever you want, you can't f**k whoever you like but not saying those three words is the key to being alive, remember?" he hopped off, landing on the floor without making a sound.

she rolled her eyes "of course. Is that all?" her tone was cold and dry; just like she wasn't seeing the pair of burned wings in the guy's back.

"yes, ma'am. Go back to class"

She huffed "what a waste of my time"

"Time that I gave you!" he playfully yelled at her before his face turned serious "what is it Kai? You're here to check on her too? Or are you spying me?"

Kai materialized out of nothing in front of him. Unlike V, he had no pair of burnt wings on his back, just his gray - almost white - colored eyes.

"No, I'm here to check on Im Jaebum. His game is too weak, needs to try harder or I'm gonna lose this"

V chuckled "Sorry, but this is an easy win for me. Your champion is just too weak"

Kai scoffed "You wish"

Both dissapeared at the same time leaving a small trace of smoke behind.

 

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f55616e362d7062384b6a774171413d3d2d3431313134363130372e313566666664653766393536353333363239343932363433323136342e6a7067        

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f777571517748476445545f467a413d3d2d3431313134363130372e313566666664636535393434393730383838373739373239353735332e6a7067