365 Roses

Description

"What would you feel? If you would receive a rose everyday..."

Foreword

It’s a simple day—the first day of school, for that matter—when something made Park Chanyeol’s day extraordinary.

His heart skipped a beat, and his feet were stuck to the ground. His eyes seemed to be glued to only one person. Was it official? Was it love at first sight? It’s nothing, he decided.

Unexpectedly, she sat next to him in class. He even knew her name, Kim Aya, a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. They became friends that day, nothing more than friends. She introduced him to her friends, Im Yoona and Lu Han. Little did Chanyeol know that someone was feeling that sensation when she first saw him.

Later after he got home, he immediately felt his fingers on the strings of his guitar. Heart-felt words came out of his mouth automatically. What was happening to him?

Another day came and things were the same, except for his feelings for Aya. They had gone deeper and deeper as the days passed by. He was passing through his sister’s flower shop, when a thought crossed his mind.

What great surprise did Aya felt when she saw a bright red rose in her locker. She had a secret admirer, but whom? Every day she’s feeling surprised and warm as if it was the first time she received a rose in her locker, if not, in the mail. She felt happy and jittery. Was it true? Was she in love with someone she doesn’t even know?

 

 

purpluv
Sorry, I haven't got time to update. Ugh! Highschool life!