Yonghwa

Aftermath

"Cut!" the WGM director shouted. Yonghwa walked to the WGM staff and bowed. 

"Thank you for your hard work! I really appreciated what this program has given me. Thank you!" Yonghwa bowed. WGM staff also gave their regards to him. Some WGM staff members patted him good luck and wished him well before he left his last scene on WGM-the enrance of Seohyun's dormitory. 

Driving home was somewhat difficult for Yonghwa. He was able to drive to his dorm safely but his mind wasn't focused on the road. His mind drifted off to his virtual ex-wife, Seohyun. No words can describe how devistating and numb he was feeling. His last moments with Seohyun impacted him greatly. It was like a slap on the face. A slap from reality that Seohyun is just another celebrity that he could only admire but never get too close with. But WGM made it difficult to adjust back to the single life. After all those memories they created together for the past year, he knew she left a great mark in his life. Memories of their marriage plated in his mind over and over again. Before Yongkwa knew it, he was outside standing in front of his dormitory with his box filled with (Seohyun, Seohyun, Seohyun) his past virtual relationship. 

Shifting the box around, he was able to free his other hand to dial the password to the dorm. It was late, really late. The others were in their rooms asleep and the dorm was pitch black. Walking into his room, he set the box down on his table and sat on his bed. He didn't know what to do. He reminisced about his relationship with Seohyun thoroughly with Seohyun just less then an hour ago. They have acknowledge the fact that they can no longer be together. He spent hours thinking about her days before-Heck he's was still thinking about her now. 

Ottoke? Yonghwa asked himself. What can he do now? He's stuck and so is Seohyun. Neither of them can do anything about it. They were getting to serious and had been on WGM too long. But he is happy and proud. Yonghwa's so proud of Seohyun- so proud of how much she has grown during their time at WGM. And happy that he was the one that she experienced love with. Overall, it was bittersweet. It being anything that involved him and Seohyun. 

His emotions are running wild. He felt so much right now; sad, reluctant, awe, proud, bittersweet, somewhat content, devestated, and numb. There was no way he could sleep tonight, there was too much on him mind. What's a better way to distract himself other then writing a song? With all these emotions he felt, it should be easy right? Yonghwa his computer and waited before he began composing.

Seo Juhyun, what now?