Toy Mayhem

Wontaek Playground Short Stories

 OK SO IM CURRENTLY IN MY 5TH BLOCK CLASS AND WELL I FINISHED EVERYTHING SO I DECIDED TO UPDATE, IM DECIDING TO MAKE WEDNESDAY ONE OF MY UPDATE DAYS~ BY THE WAY If anyone wonders who Mimi is its the doll Hyuk showed to Leo while in One Fine Day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leo was holding his dolll Mimi, as he brushed her long pink hair and arranged her purple dress. Today the teacher had allowed the students to bring one of their toys, so he had decided to bring Mimi along. Ravi arrived a bit later to school carrying his favorite toy robot, Suwonie, as the teacher greeted him at the door waiting for more students to show up.

He ran towards Leo and sat down next to him on the table.
"Look Leo, its Suwonie" said Ravi showing his toy to Leo, as he clicked on a button as the toy started making a laser noise.
"I bought over Mimi" said Leo as he raised his favorite doll to show it to Ravi.

"Her hair is pretty" said Ravi. Leo smiled as he cotinued brushing the doll's hair with the small hair brush.
A group of boys in a nearby table stared at Leo as they snickered.They actually wanted to have Ravi as their friend but Ravi always hanged out with Leo.
Ravi stood up as he noticed he forgot to place his backpack on his cubby meanwhile his excitement to show his robot to Leo, so he took it to leave it off. 
As all of a sudden the boys stood up and approached Leo.
One of the older boys came over and snatched Leo's doll away.
"Oh is the little girl playing with dolls?... how lame" the boy said as he laughed.
"What happened to your long hair?" said another boy as he pulled on leo's short hair, Leo whimpered feeling sad.

Ravi was on his way back to the table as he stared at them confused, but then he noticed Leo's teary eyes.
So Ravi ran over to the table where him and leo were sitting and pushed the guy away as he snatched the doll from the other guy's hands and handed it over to Leo. Ravi then pushed the shocked boy as the the boy fell to the floor and stared angrily at Leo.
"Are you okay?" asked Ravi towards Leo as he sat down on the chair and patted his back. 
"Dont pay attention to them~ You can pway with whatever you want" said Ravi as he smiled at Leo. 
And the boys made their way angrily to their seat.