Lunchtime with Ravi and Leo

Wontaek Playground Short Stories

HELLO~I WAS BORED AND IN TECH CLASS SO I DECIDED TO UPLOAD THIS OTHER SHORT STORY (this is probably several days after the first day of Ravi being in school)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ravi smiled as it was lunch time. Some students changed seats when eating and some went to the playground outside. Ravi went and grabbed his Star Wars lunch box and rushed to sit down next to Leo. Leo never complained of Ravi following him around so Ravi didn’t stop.
Leo was sitting down with his pink bento box holding a pair of chopsticks and eating as Ravi sat next to him in the bench holding his own lunch box.
“Leo~ what are you eating?” said Ravi using the nickname most people used on Taekwoon.
“Kimbap and…” said Leo as he raised his chopsticks showing a small sausage shaped as a small octopus with small eyes made with ketchup.
“Oh, my mom makes them like that too!” said Ravi excitedly knowing Leo’s mom and his mom were similar in some way.
Leo quietly added the sausage on to Ravi’s lunch box, as he continued to eat the remaining sausages.
Ravi thanked Leo. As Ravi started eating his food which consisted of a ham sandwich with white cheese, . some cherries, a juice box and 2 cookies. Usually Ravi’s mom only put 1 cookie into Ravi’s box but Ravi had convinced her to put 2 chocolate chip cookies this time all because Ravi wanted to give Leo one.

Ravi finished he looked at the 2 cookies in his lunch box. He grabbed one as he looked at leo who was drinking some apple juice. He was gonna give one of the cookies to him but he suddenly got another idea. “Leo, you want to share with me this cookie?”
Leo looked at him as he nodded shyly.
Ravi smiled as he held the cookie and brought it closer to leo as leo bit it.
“Its good, right?” said Ravi happily.
Leo nodded as he continued munching.
Ravi bit the cookie as well and munched happily.
Ravi was happy that him and leo were sharing a cookie
Leo finished munching he turned around to look at Ravi anticipatingly.
Ravi caught the drift and put the cookie in front of leo’s lips as leo bit it again.
Then ravi took another bite.
When there was nothing left of the cookie, Ravi glanced at the other cookie still in the lunch box, he wanted to eat it but instead he grabbed and held it up to Leo.
“Here, this one’s for you”
Leo thanked him as he grabbed the cookie and bit it as he ate quietly.
Ravi stared at Leo’s soft looking cheeks as he practically threw himself and hugged leo “Awww cute hamjji!”