Leo's Birthday

Wontaek Playground Short Stories

I HAVENT UPDATED IN THE LAST 4 WEEKS... BURY ME ... PEOPLE ARE TAKING FINAL EXAMS NEXT WEEK AND WELL I ALREADY FINISHED ALL OF THOSE SO.... I PROBABLY WOULD BE ABLE TO UPLOAD ALL THE ONES IM MISSING THEN 
THIS UPDATE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN [ 11-8-17] 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leo entered the class as Ravi ran over to give him a hug, "Happy Bwirthday !!" he said happily as Leo thanked him .Ravi followed him all the way from the cubby to their seat, "Are you having a birthday party?" he asked anticipatingly. 

Leo shook his head, "not a big party but a small one... you cwan go if you want tw-o" 
Ravi nodded happily. The day went by pretty normal except when Ravi told the teacher it was Leo's birthday and everyone sang him the happy birthday song.  
~~ 
Ravi walked in Leo's house as his mom helped him put his coat in the coat rack and he met all of Leo's sisters. Ravi's mom going to the kitchen to help Leo's mom with making the food. 
"Oh you're Leo's prince right?"  the oldest murmured as she smiled. Ravi nodded, he didnt know Leo had this much sisters, he had heard Leo say before... he just thought Leo was exagerating .. it seemed he wasnt...  (Leo is wearing a red shirt with blue stripes and navy color shorts)
Leo grabbed Ravi's hand as he led Ravi to their dining room.  The table had plates already set up and the cake in the middle indicating the age Leo was going to be. 
"The cake looks amazing!" said Ravi looking at it, and the chocolate covered strawberries it had on top. 
"Yes ~ " said Leo excitedly, if it was up to him the cake wouldnt exist anymore, but he was sure his mom would get mad if he ate it right now. 

"We awre going to eat later, do you want to play in my room?" 
Ravi nodded excitedly as they walked past the living room again where Leo's sisters were playing and headed to Leo's room, they got there as Leo opened his toy box and started getting some toys out and put them on the floor as he showed them to Ravi. 
"Oh looks twese are the ones you gave to me last time" said Leo pointing inside the toy box as Ravi nodded happily. "We have another gift today~ its inside the car" he said happily. 
Leo was about to answer as Leo's mom called him over. 
"Leo-ya, your cousin is here" 
Leo told Ravi to wait as he got out of the room and walked his way over to the front door. Ravi waited patiently as he continued looking at the stuff from the toy box happy that Leo had taken care of the toys he gave him. Some seconds later Leo walked in again with someone. Ravi smiled as he saw Leo enter and then his smile faltered as he saw another boy come in, the boy had black hair, a red jacket and seemed to be in similar age to them. 
The boy smiled as he saw Ravi "oh you must be Ravi, right? Leo talks alot about you ~"  the guy said as he bowed lightly to Ravi, Ravi nodded as he bowed a bit. 
"And you?" Ravi asked as he moved his head lightly to the side. 
"My name is Jaesun~" he said with a smile "I'm Leo's cousin", the boy put his arm around Leo, giving him a hug and telling him happy birthday.
Ravi nodded slowly and glared as the guy ran over to check inside the toy box and Leo sat down on the floor with the toys that were already outside. Ravi scooted over closer to Leo as they started forming a tower with building blocks when they were half done the cousin came over and started helping them make the tower. The tower ended up getting almost near their shoulder. Ravi grabbed the last piece and passed it over to Leo so he could put it over the tower and Leo smiled but then the piece got snatched away by the cousin. 
"'I' want to put the last piece!" said Jaesun bossily as he stole the piece and placed it on the top as Ravi gave him a hard stare, he hardly knew this guy but he was sure he didnt like him that much. The cousin then stood up excitedly as he looked at Leo and a not amused Ravi and raised his hands in the air, "Let's play tag!" 
Leo nodded as Ravi finally smiled, he liked playing tag, They decided to play inside as the cousin decided to be the one who tags, making Leo and Ravi the ones who were to get tagged (T/N Leo's room isnt a huge room). The cousin ran after Ravi as Ravi ran around the room getting on top of the bed and got down quickly from the other side. Jaesun followed him as they ran around the room then ran out of the room and around the living room table as Leo's sisters complained, the cousin then randomly stopped following Ravi as he turned to look at Leo who was in the middle of the hallway and ran after him, Leo ran headed back into the room as Jaesun gained in on him and tagged him, real hard,as Leo fell on the floor hard on his knee and started crying. Ravi ran over to the room as he sat down next to Leo trying to comfort him when Leo's mom and Ravi's mom walked in accompanied by Leo's aunt (Jaesun's mom). 
"What happened here?" said Leo's mom as she picked up Leo from the floor, who was still crying. Ravi was about to tell what had happened when the cousin cut in "We were playing tag and he pushed him!" he said as he pointed an accusing finger at Ravi with a pouting face. 
"I didnt!!" said Ravi feeling falsely accused. 
"He probably did, my dear Jaesun wouldn't do such at thing" said the Aunt as she shook her head at Ravi. Leo's mom layed down Leo on the bed as she told them not to run anymore around the house and they went back to the kitchen. Leo had stopped crying already as his eyes were slightly red. Ravi climbed next to him on the bed as he asked Leo sadly "did it hurt?" 
Leo nodded sadly as she pointed to his knee where a bruise was forming. Ravi turned around to tell the cousin to apologize to Leo but when he turned around  the cousin wasnt there anymore and saw that he was now with Leo's sisters playing. 
"He didnt even say sworry!" Ravi complained to Leo. 
"Its okay, he didnt mwean to push me hard" said Leo as he stared poutingly at the bruise. Ravi didnt feel like it was okay. 
~~~~
Ravi and Leo went to the dining room as they sat down , Leo in the middle and Ravi on the left side of him on the table, the cousin on the other side and the sisters around, as well as Ravi's mom.They were all served with food as they ate hungrily, they were done as Leo's mom cleared up the table leaving the cake in the middle. She rushed to get a camera as she came back and was standing taking pictures, she laid down the camera as she lit up the candles. She clapped 3 times as everyone started singing the Birthday song.
 "생일 축하합니다 
생일 축하합니다 
사랑하는 레오씨~
생일 축하합니다" 
Leo's mom was filming as Leo closed his eyes, made his wish and blew out the candles. Everyone clapped, Leo's mom then removed the candles and cut the cake giving everyone a piece, some kids complaining cause they wanted more parts with icing. 
Jaesun then reached Leo's cake and cut a piece and fed Leo the piece of cake. Ravi was there watching as he pouted, before touching Leo's shoulder making Leo turn around towards him. 
"Do you want to open your gift?" 
Leo nodded excitedly as Ravi turned to his mom to ask if he could get out the present from the car. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~