Halloween Day

Wontaek Playground Short Stories


I WAS GOING TO UPLOAD THIS YESTERDAY .. BUT I GOT BUSY WITH SCHOOL SO I UPLOADED IT TODAY ^^ 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leo walked into the class dressed up as Luke Skywalker as he made his way to sit down next to Ravi, and Ravi pouted. Leo's mom had decided to dress up Leo as something else for school, not wanting any kids to critize him and decided to put off  the princess costume to when him and Ravi went trick or treating together. Ravi adjusted his crown , he himself had come over dressed as a prince.. even though it could pass off as a king as well  he looked at Leo's outfit and shook his head, he had wanted to see Leo already with his outfit... but he guessed he had to wait.
"I can't wait to go trick or treating! Im going to get a bunch of candy!" said Ravi excitedly as he looked at Leo, "you're also going to wear your pwincess dress!~"   
As leo looked down embarassed.
~~~~ 
Leo's mom picked up Leo as she promised to meet Ravi's mom later during the day. 
Leo put on the dress as his mom put the tiara on his head they had decided on no wig, since it would be heavier to have the wig and the crown on. She applied a small amount of lip gloss on leo as Leo secretly made a kissy face on the mirror, and his mom laughed. 
"Let me take a picture of you" she said as she moved Leo to the middle of the room and made him do several poses as she took an immense amount of pictures.But well to back her up, who wouldnt? Leo made his way to the living room where his sisters were at . 
His older sisters were dressed up as Alice, Dorothy and Belle. They awed as they looked at Leo, "You look so cute!!" as they started to pinch his cheeks. 
"Now we are 4 sisters!" screamed the oldest happily, Leo shook his head and walked wearing his dress and sat on the couch. 
His sisters were going to trick or treat with his aunt and cousins , so he was going to go with his mom and meet up with Ravi and Ravi's mom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leo got out of the car as Ravi ran over excitedly and stood shocked at how Leo looked with this dress as he got out of the car embarassed. 
"You guys need to take a picture together!" said Leo's mom again as she arranged Ravi next to Leo in front of the side of the  car as she took some pictures. 
"Can i see it??" asked Ravi as he walked over, Leo's mom went back to the pictures she took and showed it to Ravi and Ravi nodded slowly, "Its pretty!, dont wowwy leo you look pretty !" yelled Ravi as he ran over and showed him the picture and gave the camera back to Leo's mom. It was near 7, the sky looked very cloudy, but there was still some pretty decent amount of light (the picture is to show kinda how the sky was, since i couldnt really explain it) as they started walking around heading to the nearest house with people giving out candy which was about 1 house away.
They both ran as Ravi held his crown in his hand and Leo was careful not to make his tiara fall down from his hair, so instead rather walked fast.
There was other people trick or treating as well, Ravi noticed some dressed up as different characters , and noticed a girl dressed up as sleeping beauty, He looked at Leo making his way towards him, and then at the girl, then at Leo again, "Leo looks prettier" he said to himself as he waited for Leo to catch up . They went to the front of the house where there was people forming a small line to get some candy. 
"Trick or treat!" both Ravi and Leo said as they got to the front of the line.
The woman handed them each some candy as she looked at their outfits, "MY my what do we have here.. A prince and a princess?" Both Leo and Ravi nodded, as the lady looked at Leo "aww you're such a pretty girl~did you get your hair cut?" she said happily referring to Leo's short hair as she gave Leo another candy. 

Ravi and Leo walked from house to house alot of the people confusing Leo for a girl with short hair.
They walked to the front of a house,
"Trick or Treat"- they each received a small packet of Skittles and a small chocolate.
They walked back into the sidewalk,  Leo walked behind Ravi as they were talking about the candy, they had gotten, both ravi and leo's mom talking about some matter behind them. 
But then Leo's eyes stopped on the house they were going to go to next as his steps haltered. Ravi stopped as well as he asked Leo "what's the matt-er?" Leo looked at the house as he pointed at it "they're clowns..", Leo disliked clowns, in fact he said he didnt like them, in fact they scared him. The house was decorated with black cobwebs, fog, spiders and people dressed up as clowns, as scary music played in the background and the white light outside blinked on and off. 
"We dwont have to go to that one, if you dont want to" murmured Ravi as he grabbed Leo's wrist and lead his princess to the other house. As their moms' awed "aww they're so adorable!" said Leo's mom as she took another picture.

They continued walking down the sidewalk heading to more houses and getting candy, the weather was on the 70's (Farenheit) but it was stepping on the 68 and 69, and it didnt take long before Leo was feeling cold, especially because he was wearing a dress and the sleeves were made of a sheer material, as he hugged himself, still carrying his pumpkin pail with candy. 
"I'm cold" murmured Leo to Ravi as they were walking. 
"You are?" Ravi quickly turned around "Leo feels cold!" 
"Oh... I forgot to bring a jacket..." said Leo's mom worriedly as she looked at Leo's outfit, worried he might get a cold.
"Oh! I have my jacket in the car!! Mom can we lwend it to Leo?" asked Ravi hopefully, Ravi's mom nodded as they all made their way back to the car and Ravi's mom unlocked the door as Ravi got in the back seat and got out his jacket and handed it over to Leo, who putted it on, he left it ped so the front of the dress was still noticeable. After the car was locked again they went back to where they were and continued trick or treating, Ravi requesting candy for Leo on the houses Leo was scared to walk up to. 
--
Leo was barely going to enter the car going to his house, his pumpkin pail filled with candy, as Ravi hugged him and told him goodbye and that he would see him tommorow in school. 

:You should wear that dwess forever! U look so pwetty~~" said Ravi as he gave Leo one last hug and waved him goodbye. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DUN DUN DUN~  I DIDNT REALLY DO MUCH THIS HALLOWEEN NOW THAT I THINK OF IT,.. I JUST DID MY HOMEWORK.. PLUS IT WAS RATHER COLD... ITS NOT COLD ANYMORE :'( ITS LIKE 90 F OUTSIDE... AND OH ... MY FRIEND IS GETTING MARRIED ON FRIDAY.. SO I'M LOOKING FORWARD ON GOING^^
WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO?