Running Man

My Lovely Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Annyeonghaseyo Kim Jong Kook-ssi! Welcome to Running Man!" The staff greeted me cheerily. 

 

I smiled at them graciously and thanked them. Soon, the other five members started to arrive. 

 

Jae Suk Hyung led the boy pack - Kang Gary, Lee Kwang Soo, Ji Suk Jin, HaHa, and to my utmost horror, the rising handsome flower boy, Song Joong Ki! I would never get a chance to impress the princess now! 

 

I started to dread meeting her. Everyone would just ignore me and I would have to show my powe- No... I can't betray Lizzy.

 

"The princess is busy. I'm sorry, the episode is scheduled on tomorrow!" The PD said.

 

It's gonna be okay then! I thought happily. I don't need to impress the princess anymore!

 

I guess I have to explain...

 

You see, I'm not a normal human being. I mean... Yes, I am one, but an unique one.

 

We are called the wizarding folk of the Albusani World. It's sort of like a Harry Potter World. Just that it's not.

 

For one, our star isn't called Harry Potter. He's called Ahn Jae Hyun.

 

I don't need to care about him. He's happily married to his ambitano, or soulmate, Goo Hye Sun.

 

Anything thing is that we don't fight against an evil dark Lord called Voldy Nose or anything like that. That's utterly ridiculous.

 

I'll tell you why.

 

The Albusani World is made of goodness. Good looks, good brains, good strength and good power. The Greek and Korean gods would never give us bad stuff. We fight as an united colony.

 

Us descendants fight against the Bulisanos, descendants of the Romans. They seek greater power by killing countless of people.

 

Each of our individual missions are to win against the Bulisanos and...

 

Something I found easy AND hard...

 

We have to find an ambitano and continue on the legacy that the good gods gave us.

 

The easy thing is to pickup a girl from the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter