Trio Date

My Lovely Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo walked into the house and smiled at me.  My heart pumped at the sight of her luscious lips,  coated with a light pink lip gloss. 

 

Then I started taking her whole body in picture.  She wore a tight shirt and a casual shorts. The way her cleavage showed made me stare at it for so long. 

 

"Oppa? My eyes are here!" She giggled and slung herself on the couch. 

 

I blushed and apologized.  

 

Jihyo panted.  Her chest started to heave and it was so hard for me to resist. Then. She crossed the line.  She went to the kitchen and poured a glass  of water.  Why is that such a crime? 

 

Being the blank girl she was,  she spilled it on herself. Her top became see through and well,  could you blame me for I did? 

 

I pushed her to the couch and ripped off her shirt.  Then I started to kiss her,  slowly,  slowly.  She pushed me off,  struggling. 

 

Glaring at me,  she said,  "I thought you were a gentleman. But seems like you are worse than Jin Hyuk Oppa.  You won't even have to guts to confess! Well,  I'm gonna give you another chance. I will walk out of the door and as soon as that happens,  we are good friends again. I will not respect you anymore unless you show me you are capable of my friendship and love."

 

Then, she wore back her shirt,  her jacket and her mask and stalked out. 

 

I stared the slammed door in shock. , I messed it up. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter