Breaking Point

Nightfall

"Lee Sung Jong," Ji Hong said as he smacked a picture of the Fallen Gang leader onto the middle of the white board. "Leader of Fallen Gang for more than thirty years. He's manipulative, stubborn, dangerous and getting weak." He crossed his arms as he turned back around to face his team. "Tell me what you know about him."

Kang Soo flipped over some pages from his notebook. "Twenty years ago, he was arrested for possible involvement with the murder of Busan's Police Captain in the Homicide Squad. He was held behind bars for less than four hours until his lawyer came and bailed him out." He looked up at Ji Hong and shrugged his shoulders. "Once he walked out of that police station, he never came back. The cops in Busan couldn't find any cemented evidence of his involvement."

"What were the accusation being made for the cause of his arrest?" Ji Hong questioned. "There had to be one in order for them to get a warrent to arrest the man."

"Wish I could know," Kang Soo answered. "The file is sealed shut. We don't have the authority to open the file."

Seo Woo tapped her fingers onto the table. "What I did find out is that Lee Sung Jong has connections, strong connections. There were ton of cases before where his involvement causes for time in prison but with enough cash placed on the table, he got away." She shook her head as she stared at the picture of the leader. "How we never put the information together is beyond me. How did we never find out that he's the leader of the scariest gang in Seoul?"

"To make us seem dumb enough, it's because of that damn bar he runs." Young Gook said. "He seemed like any other business man that had money and power. Who would've thought that it has an underground secret casino."

"Doesn't that casino give us enough probable cause to arrest the gang?" Seo Woo asked.

Ji Hong looked at her. "Are we investigating illegal casinos or a chain of murders?" He exhaled deeply as he looked at every single one of them. "There isn't any evidence indicating of Fallen Gang involvement with the past murders. We can't just assume that they killed those men and women because of who they are. All we have right now is the fact that they run an illegal business downstairs from the bar. If we do arrest for just that reason, they will start suspecting and probably run off." He stared at the two pictures on the table, taking it and smacking it against the board below Lee Sung Jong's picture. "Lee Ki Woo, 30 years old and Lee Jun Ki, 28 years old. Give me facts."

Young Gook stood up from the table, taking the dry erase marker. Making a line between the two young men and over to Leader Sung Jong. "The only children that Sung Jong has. Lee Ki Woo seems more like the security guy in the gang. It seems like he is the most alpha member there is. He is in charge of running the casino when his dad is resting. From the records in the computer, he has anger issues. It was reccommended that he should take anger management classes but he bailed out on it. Arrested several time for possession of drugs but never in jail."

"Fallen Gang isn't exactly known to have loads of money." Ji Hong stated as he stared at the picture of Ki Woo. "Connections?"

"Yeah," Young Gook said. "His dad is old high school buddies with the judge that took over the case."

Seo Woo pointed over at the picture of Jun Ki. "What about him? He doesn't seem as violent as his older brother."

"He's not." Kang Soo answered. "Lee Jun Ki is notably known for his charity work at the local animal and homeless shelters. Sometimes he even spends his time in senior homes to take care of the old people for half the day. Besides being a Fallen Gang member, he's a clean sheet. Never even been arrested."

"How could two brothers be such polar opposites?" Seo Woo asked.

Ji Hong thought back to the day he first met the two brothers in the office. The way that Lee Ki Woo gave off the authority figure, demanding orders left to right and Lee Jun Ki not arguing back and just following each order. "They are but Lee Jun Ki has to have a breaking point."

"Breaking point?" Kang Soo repeated. "What do you mean?"

"Lee Ki Woo's breaking point is defiance and game changer in authority. When I was there as a new member, he felt threatened and immediately put his guards up. He didn't want his position to be taken and he would do anything to protect it." Ji Hong narrowed his eyes at the pictures. "Lee Jun Ki is a silent man. I haven't heard him speak a word while we were working in the casino. He's quiet but he's very careful in what he does. As if he is trying not to break out for his own safety. Every man has a breaking point, something that makes us crack and lose control of everything. I'll have to find out what is Jun Ki's breaking point when I come back over there." He took the last picture and smacked it against the board. "Facts."

Kang Soo shrugged his shoulders. "Clean sheet. Just like how Jun Ki is, she spends most of her time in that building."

"Yoo Hye Jung, she's 28 years old. She works at a nearby BBQ restaurant from the bar, probably making more money for the gang. It's listed here that she stopped attending school at 15. Other than that, we can't find anything about her. It's like she never existed." Seo Woo said.

Ji Hong sighed as he continued to stare at Hye Jung's picture. "Flip to a new page of your notebooks." As he wait for the team members to follow his order, he thought back to the first time he met her. "She doesn't say much when she's in front of Lee Ki Woo and Lee Sung Jong. In fact, she talks more with Lee Jun Ki and the kids that live in that building. From what I know in my brief time there, she is in charge of playing with the customers. Using her charms and beauty to make clients downstairs bet more on the table. The more money they play, the more they owe the gang."

"You didn't find out how she is? Quiet? Loud?" Young Gook questioned after writing down everything that Ji Hong had said.

"She's....." Ji Hong narrowed his eyes. "Smart."

"What?" Seo Woo asked, confused on how exactly is she supposed to write that down.

Ji Hong looked a them. "I can't put a finger on it but I think she knows how the games go. Yoo Hye Jung doesn't speak when she's in the room with their leader or with Ki Woo. She's careful, smart and intuitive with her actions. She's playing along with their games."

"Can you be more specific?" Kang Soo asked.

"I'm saying that Yoo Hye Jung is probably isn't as weak or dumb as she put herself as in front of that gang." Ji Hong smirked as he looked at the picture again. "I'm going to find out if my instincts are right."

Young Gook chuckled as he closed his notebook. "I've been in your team for five years, Detective Hong. If there is one definite fact I know it's that you're never wrong with your instincts."

Ji Hong lightly laughed while he took the leather jacket from the table, putting it on. "Good. As long as you already know that." His eyes adverted over to the clock, he has only one more hour left until he has to make it back to the bar. "I'll see you guys in three days." Leader Sung Jong has entrust him already so much that Ji Hong or should he say 'Kim Rae Won' is in charge of bringing the new shipments from the dock. "Kang Soo, I want you to go to Busan. Find out if we can make that file unsealed. Young Gook and Seo Woo, I want you two to work together and find out more information about the other gang members."

"Wait! I'll personally go to Busan." Young Gook suggested.

"No, order is an order." Ji Hong glared at the two cops. "We're a team not enemies."

"Yes, Sir." Seo Woo and Young Gook said in unison.

Ji Hong sighed. "Take care of Yoon Do for me while I'm gone. Three days will be tough on him but as long as he has his food and toys, he won't need anything else."

Seo Woo looked at her leader. "When is Lieutenant Chun Sung Im coming back?"

"Next week." Ji Hong said as he walked out of the conference room. As he walked over to the elevator, he stopped and stared at the engagment ring around his finger. Not wanting to break his fake alias character, he has to make sure that no one from that gang knows that he is engaged. Sliding the ring off, Ji Hong held onto it as he walked into the elevator. Taking his necklace off, he connected the two together - putting it back around his neck. "Alright." He exhaled deeply and tried his best to get into character. It's been so long since he has been on an undercover assignment. It's always best to remind himself to never get too involve in cases like these. Not only is this putting himself in danger but if he isn't careful, his family and those who he love will be in danger too.

. . .

"Come on," Hye Jung whispered softly as she placed the glass of whiskey next to the client. "You have one hell of a good hand right there." She shrugged her shoulders and looked around at the others. "Bet more."

"I don't know." The client muttered under his breath. He scanned the table, everyone has their poker face on. "It seems like I could lose."

Hye Jung stared straight into his eyes. "I believe in you."

"My wife could kill me." The client furrowed his eyebrows together.

She was about to give up making the client adding more money onto the table when she caught Ki Woo staring at her at the corner. Nothing she hates more is forcing someone into paying more than they can handle - especially someone with a family that he has to take care of. Knowing very well that Ki Woo is watching her every move, Hye Jung placed her hand on top of the client's. "Do it." The client turned to look at her, obviously mesmerized by her beauty. "Come on, you know you want to." Once the client chuckled and immediately added more cash onto the table, Hye Jung glanced up at Ki Woo. He had a smirk plastered on his face before he walked away to check up on the other tables. Hye Jung exhaled deeply as she start to walk away but halted her steps when the sound of agony and regret was heard from the client - probably lost his bet.

"Why did you stop?"

Hye Jung turned around to look at Ki Woo. "I didn't. He just lost. Probably added another $2000 toward his debt."

"You hesistated." Ki Woo pressed on as he glared at her. "Leader didn't put you here for hesitation or to think with your heart."

"I understand."

Ki Woo scoffed. "Another moment of pause, I will inform Leader about it."

"Do you really think its necessary to share everything with our father?" Jun Ki said as he walked over, narrowing his eyes at his brother. "I don't see you going to his office to spill your own secrets. Why do you keep on bothering about everyone's?"

"Are you really trying to argue me?"

Jun Ki shrugged his shoulders. "Only when you say something stupid."

"Don't test me, Jun Ki." Ki Woo looked at his younger brother. "I'm your boss."

"Second in command," Jun Ki corrected him. "Our father is still the leader. But I know how much you want that position if he wasn't here."

Ki Woo stepped in closer to Jun Ki. "Watch it."

Hye Jung glanced between the two brothers. "Maybe if we can just forget about this issue and move on?"

"This is none of your business." Ki Woo said.

"Is there a problem here?" Ji Hong asked as he made his way toward the crowd. He chuckled as he looked at everyone. "Almost seems like a fist will be thrown soon."

Ki Woo checked the time on his watch. "You're ten minutes late. Where were you?"

"I had business to take care of." Ji Hong lied. "It won't happen again."

"It better not or your pay will be cut." Ki Woo said before walking away.

Jun Ki stared at the new recruitment. "Don't be late again. Leader doesn't like that."

Ji Hong nodded his head. "Noted." He glanced over to Hye Jung and smiled. "How are you?"

Hye Jung knit her eyebrows at the question. "I have work upstairs." She walked past him and toward the stairs to handle the customers at the bar.

"What's wrong with her?" Ji Hong narrowed his eyes.

"She's on the edge today, don't mind her." Jun Ki replied. "Rae Won, right?"

Ji Hong froze. Did they do a background check on the fake name he is using? "Yes," he answered carefully. "Kim Rae Won."

Jun Ki handed him a piece of paper. "This is the map toward the ship dock that we're heading out tonight. Make sure you have it with you before we take off."

"When are we leaving?"

"Three hours."

Ji Hong knew that this trust Leader has given him is probably a test. If there is one wrong move during the trip there, his identity could be disclosed. "It's just us and your older brother?"

Jun Ki nodded his head. "Meet us at the car in three hours."

"What am I supposed to do in the meantime?" Ji Hong never got instructions on what exactly he should do as part of the Fallen Gang. No matter how hard he has tried to find out if they go out and randomly murder or have other plans - it has epically failed. It's as if the members themselves doesn't trust him yet. "Do I help down here?" He stared at the clients who were gambling everything they have onto those tables. He doesn't recogonize them to be anyone who is rich or hold power in Seoul. These people are just normal gamble addicts that Fallen Gang targets - knowing very well that these people may never pay the their debt.

"Walk around." Jun Ki suggested. "Upstairs, you're not ready for what goes on down here yet."

. . .

Hye Jung laughed as she watched the kids chase after each other at the back of the building. Her smile faltered when she remembered what happened just a few minutes ago downstairs. If it weren't for the new guys walking in, the two brothers would hit one another. One of the most common things to happen within this gang. As close as they seem to be, the two Lee brothers have it out for each other. Ki Woo hates having his authority tested especially by his own little brother. Jun Ki learned it the hard way one time when he was eighteen.

The bar had just opened for business and they had made fairly enough money for the week. More money than they had expected for a fake business. Ki Woo had suggested the extra money to be used for buying tables so more clients could come into the casino. Jun Ki had another idea, he wanted to use the money toward charity. To do some good to balance out the bad things they do in life. Hye Jung and a few other members had supported Jun Ki's idea. At that time, they were both young. Eighteen with fresh, pure minds. Of course, it didn't do well with Ki Woo. He fought with Jun Ki about the issue. Eventually, Jun Ki took the money secretly and gave it away to one of the homeless shelters without their leader or Ki Woo knowing. Jun Ki didn't care much for the casino, he never wanted to be part of it but it was a family business and he couldn't just disobey his father like that. But doing charity and volunteer work has always been Jun Ki's dream - it still is. When Ki Woo found out about the missing money, Jun Ki was dragged out of bed and beaten up until he couldn't move. Hye Jung found him in the dark, bloody and bruised up.

She blinked her eyes as she looked around at where she is standing, the exactly spot ten years ago where she found Jun Ki. That is when Hye Jung and Jun Ki both promised to never act out on impulses. With Ki Woo, you never know what else he would do if they go against his orders again.

"I thought you said you had work inside the bar."

Hye Jung turned her head to see the new recruitment standing behind her, leaning against the wall. "I did."

"Watching children?" Ji Hong stared at how fun the kids were playing around with nothing but grass. "Why are there kids here?" Since he's been here, he was surprised to see four kids running around all the time. "I didn't know that Fallen Gang were sensitive towards kids."

"They're family." Hye Jung answered. "Their dads died for the gang, the best thing we could do is take care of their kids."

Ji Hong arched an eyebrow. "Died?" He doesn't remember any death among the gang was listed in the files that he had read earlier. "Do you take care of them?"

"I try." Hye Jung turned to look at him. "You ask a lot of questions."

"Don't I have to?" Ji Hong questioned back. "I am putting my life on the line for a group of strangers."

She stared at him for a few minutes. "We never asked you to."

"It seems like our leader thinks otherwise." Ji Hong scoffed. "Seems like you don't like that I am part of the gang now."

"What I think isn't important." She smiled and waved at one of the little kids that were jumping up and down. "As long as the leader believes in what he does, we have no say on anything."

Ji Hong narrowed his eyes at her. "Do you trust me?" The way she simply just scoffed as she crossed her arms had already gave him the answer. Calculating her every movement, she gives the feeling of distrust and carefulness towards him. "You don't."

Hye Jung shrugged her shoulders. "To be fair, I've only known you for a couple of days."

"But I am already assigned to a task that leader only puts people he trusts in." Ji Hong smiled. "I feel like this can be a great start."

"Right, those shipments." Hye Jung simply said before she opened the back door and clapped her hands three times. "Time for lunch!"

The way she said the word shipment definitely told Ji Hong that it could only mean something else. As a detective, he knows better than to believe what was listed on the shipment papers. The indication makes it seem like they're picking new crates of alcohol for the bar but it must be something else if it needs more than one person to pick it up. "Should I be worried on what I'm in for with these so called shipments?"

She held onto the door and looked at him. "You want to be one of us, right? They're not going to allow you downstairs to work until they see you can handle the real deal tonight. Family? We won't consider as so until the confirmation from Ki Woo and Jun Ki tonight."

"What exactly will I find at the ship dock?" Ji Hong pressed on as he followed her inside the bar.

"We're a gang. What do you think?"

Answering a question with another question. She's dodging. Ji Hong watched as she collected the empty glasses from the bar counter. Considering that it's only the afternoon, the bar hasn't been full except for one or two people who induldge in morning drinks. "How long have you been with Fallen?"

Hye Jung exhaled deeply. "Are we playing twenty questions?"

Ji Hong arched an eyebrow. "Do you want to play? We can."

She could only manage to scoff before she turned back to the sink to clean the glasses. "I think you should worry about bonding with the other members rather than with the only woman in the gang."

"Why? It seems like you're someone of importance for our leader if he had brought you into the office that night." Ji Hong said. "Look, I understand what is going on here. I'm the new guy and you probably don't like that I am joining. But I will prove myself and be friends with you."

"We don't become friends here." Hye Jung said.

"Really? You and Jun Ki seems to be awfully good friends."

Hye Jung stopped washing the glasses and sighed. "What's wrong with you?"

"I just want to know why you're acting so cold towards me. You weren't like this that day in the office." Ji Hong actually has been purposely pressing on questions with her, testing her waters. He has to find a way to know her weakness and more information about her. She's the only one so far that he and the team has zero facts about. Why is it that she stopped going to school at fifteen years old? Why does their leader trust her so much that she's the only one that works outside the bar?

"She's like that to everyone." Jung Pa Ran, another member of Fallen walked over and smirked. "She's moody like every other women I've slept with."

Hye Jung looked at him. "Except that I never slept with you and I never will."

Pa Ran smirked. "We'll see about that."

"Rae Won is your name right?" Pa Ran asked.

"Yeah." Ji Hong replied.

"You might want to be careful around her," Pa Ran suggested. "She could be playing two fields and you never know she'll attack."

Hye Jung splashed water at his face as she cleaned the glasses with rags. "Shut up."

"Playing two fields?" Ji Hong furrowed his eyebrows together. "What do you mean?"

"Have you heard of the gang Saint?" Pa Ran poured himself a shot of vodka.

Saint Gang is one of Fallen's biggest rivals for over twenty years. Whatever Fallen does, Saint would follow and make it better. While Fallen has grown to fail to make enough make money to stable themselves, they have tons of connections to protect themselves. On the other hand, Saint has made so much money that sometimes you forget that they're a bunch of gangsters. The difference between them is that Saint is filled with the top 1% and Fallen are jujst regular, dangerous people on the streets. "Yeah, who wouldn't know about the rival between Saint and Fallen. It's legendary."

Pa Ran chuckled as he pointed the empty glass towards Hye Jung. "Well, did you know that she is Yoo Min Ho's one and only daughter?"

Ji Hong's eyes widened as he looked at her. "Daughter?" How could the daughter of Saint's leader be here as a member of Fallen? "What are you doing here?"

"That's none of your business." Hye Jung looked at Ji Hong before she turned her attention over to Pa Ran. "And none of yours to share. Got it?"

"Yes, ma'am." Pa Ran smirked. "Sorry buddy. I guess you'll have to find out on your own."

Which won't be a problem. As soon as Ji Hong leaves this place, he can call Seo Woo to do a background check on Yoo Min Ho and the Saint gang. One step closer to knowing and understanding who exactly Yoo Hye Jung is. He watched as Hye Jung smacked Pa Ran's hand when he tried to grab the vodka bottle again.

"Hye Jung." Jun Ki appeared upstairs with a duffel bag in his hand. "I need your help."

Ji Hong watched as Hye Jung walked around the bar counter and over to Jun Ki's side with a smile on her face. The only time he has seen her smile is when she's with Jun Ki and the kids. "What's their relationship?"

Pa Ran shrugged his shoulders. "Nothing really. We all grew up together but they're closer to each other than any of us." He took the vodka bottle from the shelf and walked off.

. . .

"I thought these shipments stopped a year ago," Hye Jung said as she watched him pack up his clothes. "Why is it back?"

Jun Ki sighed. "Ki Woo talked my dad into it again. Saying that it was our best source of money before we stopped."

"Of course, Ki Woo had something to do with it." Hye Jung started playing with the thread at the end of her shirt. "Three days?"

"I'll be back before you know it." Jun Ki walked over to her, wrapping his arms around her waist. "Just think of it as a nice break for us."

Hye Jung smiled. "Just be careful of your brother."

"Ki Woo? He's more excited about those shipments than any of us." Jun Ki laughed.

"And that new guy," Hye Jung narrowed her eyes as she thought of the conversation she had with him minutes before. "Be careful of him. I don't trust him yet."

"Rae Won?" Jun Ki asked. "He seems harmless."

Hye Jung walked over to the duffel bag and filled the clothes with some of his clothes before zipping it. "Harmless? No one just happens to save Lee Sung Jong, you know that. He must have motives."

Jun Ki chuckled. "You can't just build a wall around every new person that walks in here, Hye Jung. I think he's fine but I'lll listen to you and be careful." He smiled before he leaned down to kiss her softly. "Like I always do."

. . .

Seo Woo glared at Young Gook as she typed on her laptop. "Detective Hong said that we have to work together."

"And we are," Young Gook pointed at the stack of folders on her desk and the ones on his own desk. "I divided the folders, didn't I? I do my part and you do yours."

"We're supposed to be discussing." Seo Woo said.

Young Gook shrugged his shoulders. "We'll discuss when we're done. Or when Kang Soo comes back from Busan."

"What is your problem?"

"Why does it seem like I have a problem?" Young Gook asked.

Seo Woo scoffed. "It's that gender issue you have going on, don't you? I'm moving up the ranks faster than you did when you were in my position. I'm a woman and I'm better than you as a detective."

Young Gook laughed. "If I had a problem with a woman ranking higher than me in the station, don't you think I would've said something about Chun Sung Im?"

"It's Lieutenant Chun Sung Im."

Seo Woo and Young Gook looked up from their laptops with their eyes widened as they immediately stood up and bowed down to greet their boss. "Ma'am, you're back early."

Chun Sung Im exhaled deeply as her eyes scanned over to Ji Hong's office where it's empty. "What I want to know is why is Yoon Do asleep alone in my house? And where my Detective Hong?"

"Uh," Seo Woo glanced over at Young Wook, not knowing how to exactly explain the situation for her. "Detective Hong is actually - "

"I don't have all night, Detective Jin." Sung Im crossed her arms. "Five seconds before I call his number."

. . .

Ji Hong parked the car on the sidelines of the ship dock, his eyes glancing between the brothers. During the car ride toward here, neither of them has spoken to each other. "How long do we have to wait?"

Ki Woo closed his eyes as he leaned back into the seat. "Depends on when the ship is arriving."

"What do we do while we're waiting?"

"Stop asking questions," Ki Woo warned. "You ask a lot of questions. Reminds me of someone."

Jun Ki scoffed. "He's new. If he doesn't understand anything, don't you think he deserves to ask them?"

"No, I don't." Ki Woo said, opening his eyes to glare at Jun Ki. "By the sound of that tone, do you have something to ask me?"

The sudden intensity was something that Ji Hong hadn't expected. "There's no need to fight over something as stupid as questions. Let's just go to sleep until the ship comes."

"No. I know my little brother and it seems like has has a lot of something to say." Ki Woo stared at them. "Tell me if you have the guts."

"I don't have anything to say." Jun Ki said. "I never have anything to say to you."

Ki Woo laughed as opened the door while putting a cigarette between his lips. "I thought so. You and Hye Jung seem to connect on the same level of thinking. You're so stupid. Protecting a traitor woman like that." He lights up his cigarette before walking away to stand by the edge of the dock.

Before Ji Hong had time to think about what Ki Woo had said, Jun Ki already left the car and marched over to Ki Woo. "Wait! Let's all just calm down and - " he stopped talking when Jun Ki grabbed Ki Woo's collar, punching him across the face.

"When are you going to stop calling her a traitor?!"

Ki Woo got back up from the floor and chuckled as he spits out blood from his mouth. "What? Am I lying? She was a damn traitor and she always will be."

Traitor? Ji Hong stepped aside to watch them. He won't try to break up this fight until he hears more information.

"You don't even understand what happened to her! Stop disrespecting her just because you have your own issues!" Jun Ki start walking away but was pulled by Ki Woo.

"My own issues? The only issue I have is a younger brother who disrespects me but follows a woman around as a lost puppy! You act like you're dating or something!" Ki Woo stared into Jun Ki's eyes. "Oh my god. You're such a !" He threw a punch across Jun Ki's face. "You're dating a Saint?!"

Jun Ki groaned as he landed on the ground. He slowly got up, wiping the blood off his face. "She's a Fallen. Hye Jung has been with us since she was fifteen. She's as a Fallen as any one of us."

"Once a Saint will always be Saint." Ki Woo started chuckling as he shook his head. "Now I get it. All this time when you two are always running off to do your own things. I guess she's just like that mother of hers, huh? Sleeping around to get what she wants. No wonder her dad sold her off to us, he's ashamed of her!"

That was the last straw because before Ji Hong could stop him, Jun Ki pushed Ki Woo into the water. Both of the brothers submerged on top of the water and continued to fight each other depsite the cold. Ji Hong narrowed his eyes as he stood and watched them. He found it - the breaking point for Lee Jun Ki. Something that makes him lose control, something that he is emotionally attached to, something that he would do anything for.

Yoo Hye Jung is his breaking point.

. . .

 

A/N: Here is the second chapter! Thank you so much for the beautiful and supportive comments from the previous chapter! I am really happy to hear that you are excited by this story! Please keep the comments coming, it really does inspire me! Makes me want to write more and that means a lot! The plot is slowly arriving soon as it still is an introduction! I hope you all liked it! Sorry for any mistakes!

I decided to added a reply to your comments down below each chapter as I would love to communicate with you all!

REPLIES from Chapter One:

@fancy_dazzle - I am so happy to hear that you love their characters on here as it is different to how they were on Doctors! And yes, Yoon Do's character will hopefully continue to be cute to you!

@lydlaw - thank you so much! (:

@crystsari - hehe, how will they get together? I have a lot of things in my mind but of course, I can't spill the secrets! this chapter probably explained a bit on whether Hye Jung considers herself as part of Fallen or not. thank you for the comment!

@ritasimona2727 - aw, thank you for saying this story looks promising! it really means alot! thank you so much!

@Annalise93 - OMG! Yes! When I was thinking of how I should write Ji Hong's character, I immediately thought of his Park Jung Hwa (BROKE MY HEART) character in Punch and Gangnam Blues! Thank you! TBH, I write better when there is thriller and mystery involved so I will try to make this story as promising as I can! Thank you so much for the support! And don't have to thank me for writing another JIHYE fanfic, thank you so much for the continous comments and support!

@rearubzbi20 - thank you so much! (:

@happybubble105 - aw, I hope this kind of mystery thriller is okay for you! don't worry! although it's heavily implied for now once the romance starts, it will definitely start! hehe, you noticed the cruel world around them? I will try to make them as safe as possible, or will I? hehe thank you so much for the comment!

@Yashagome - OMG! Your comment made me smile so much! Thank you so much! And yes! When I wanted to create a new character for Seo Woo, I wanted her to be a bad*** one! She deserves to be confidence and I am making her one! As you noticed, Yoon Do's character will seem small for now but he does hold importance! But what would it be???? heheeh! Yes, I had to put Jun Ki into this story. There is no one better than Lee Jun Ki for the type of character I have ahead for him (: I hope you liked this chapter even if it didn't contain as much content as the first! I do apologize for that!

@shiningarmourica - thank you so much! (:

@-se0ulpyrite- - thank you so much! (:

@rinsen - Ji Hong's character will come bit to bit slowly as he is living a double life for now. thank you so much! (: