Chapter 1: Promises are meant to be broken.

One Fine Love

It was a stressful afternoon for Bomi due to her busy schedules lately. She hates individual schedules because it mean she'll be away with her members-- and most of all Park Chorong. She admits that Chorong has a special place in her heart. 

Suddenly she felt her phone vibrated and she looks at it, it was Chorong's message.

"From: Rongie <3

Bom-ah~! Someone asked me for a date later!! TT What should i do? What should I wear??"

Then by that she felt something in her chest area. This cant be possibly jealousy right? She doesnt know what to reply or say-- 

She fiddles her phone for a reply.She wasnt in her self already. ><

"To: Rongie <3

Eonnie~ Lets talk later okay? Im still doing something-- Laters!"

She sighed and throws her phone inside her bag. What's wrong Yoon Bomi!! She was lying with that part that she's still doing something, she doesnt know what to do or how to react about it. Then here manager came in with a milktea in his hand.

"Hyunsoo oppa! I want that too!" she asks with an aegyo. "Juseyo~~" her manager just shakes his head and hands Bomi the milktea he is holding.Well Bomi gladly accepts it then her phone vibrated again.

"From: Rongie <3

Know what?! Nam Woohyun sunbaenim asked me! Idk what to do!!!"

She sighed while reading the text and decides to ignore it. It bugs her! She glanced at her manager and stood up. "Oppa! can we go somewhere? Since im done with my schedules."

Her manager looks at her with a questioning look. "I thought we're heading back to your dorm now? I thought you missed them."

She sighed and shakes head. "I'm not in the mood to go back yet. I want to have fun, oppa." her manager sighed and  nods. "Okay~ we still have plenty of time." after that her manager gestured her to prepare cause they're going already. "Hurry up."

Bomi puts on powder on his face and lip balm on her lips. Its to prevent her lips from getting dry. She gets inside the van and her phone keeps vibrating like forever. She was irritated cause its all Chorong's missed calls and messages. Sighs! She decides to ignore it again and take a nap while they're on the streets of Seoul. Her manager knows where to go already.

--1 hour passed--

"Bomi-ya~~ wake up where here."

She slowly stirs awake, the rays of the sun welcomes her sight. She checked on her wrist watch to check on the time. 4:30pm. She glanced around and thank god the park is empty. She slides the door open and gets out from the van. She stretches her muscle and looks around again. The place were still the same, the slides, the swings... and even the memories we're still here.

 

 

"Boom-ah~~" She looks at the elder with a smiling face.

"What is it, eonnie?" she ties her hair into a messy bun and pokes Chorong's cheeks. 

"I want us to be together soon! Until we debut and earn lots of fans!"

They wer're riding the swings, with her on the right and Chorong sitting on the left side. She felt Chorong cupping her hand and squeezes it after. "My feelings for you will not change, Bom-ah~ this is a promise that will not be changed or broken." 

She's still confused about her feelings for Chorong since they we're still half a way to their dream to debut as group. She knows everything will change after many years. They will encounter lots of people on the way to their dream. Its impossible for Chorong to be with her till the end. She was not ready for any commitment.

"But eonnie..." she was not finished when Chorong suddenly pressed her lips to her lips, making her cut the words she wants to say. It was a soft kiss, a kiss with respect and care. "Ssshh~ i can wait for you, Bomi~ You'll always be my one and only bomi."

She nods and mouthed 'Thank you.' then Chorong wrapped her arms around her tightly and securely.

 

 

She was brought back to reality when her phone vibrated again. It was a phone call. When she looked at the caller it says 'Rongie <3'.
"broken promises. Pfft." she mumbled and taps the accept button.

"Bbom-ahhh~ Im so glad you answered!!!"

She fakens a smile. "Nae eonnie? What is it?"

"Gues what!!"

"What?" she answered coldly.

"Woohyun sunbaenim---"

"Date right? Goodluck with your date eonnie. Im still busy with my webtoon filming. See you later. Bye." She didnt wait for Chorong to say a word, she immediately ends the call and sighs. She slips her phone to her pocket and sighs for the nnth time.

She was done with Chorong's promise. The elder promised her but with the tone of her voice, its like she wanted that date too! She even asked on what to wear. Silly! She promised and this happened! Now that she was kinda sure about her feelings for her. Maybe she was tired? It took 2 years... 2 years to realized that she was already falling for Chorong. She could feel a tear rolling down her cheeks. It freakin' hurts!!

 

She rushes to the swing they used to sit on. It's their favorite place. She fishes her phone and dialed someone's number. Her bestfriend cause they're same 93 liner.
"Jiji-ah~ Where are you?" she said in a low tone.

"Where are you, Bomi? You seems not fine.."

"Well im not.. something happened."

"What?!"

"Can you just come here? Im here in the park we used to hang around."

"Got it! Im on my way! Dont move a muscle!!" she could only smile to how pabo Eunji is. She starts swinging along with the swing and closes her eyes. She wants to close her eyes and wants to forget about everything.

 

 

 

Chorong was busy picking clothes for her date with Nam Woohyun. He is a member of INFINITE. There group is closed with each other because both of their groups had a schedule together, Birth of Family. After that Woohyun and her keeps on seeing each other. Eating midnight snacks without getting caught with the fans, enjoying each other's company. She admit that she is slowly falling for this idiot tree. She was aware that she made a promise with Bomi years ago, but she think that it didnt worked out. Bomi doesnt care about her feelings. Things were rather different now.

She picked up a white flowery dress and watch her reflection on the mirror. It suits her together with her brown wavy hair.

 She fiddled her phone and she saw Woohyun's message.

"From: Idiot Tree

Chorongie~ something came up i guess we'll move our date next week? is it fine with you? Sunggyu hyung wants me to accompany him somewhere. -,- I'll make it up to you next week. I'll just text you. Missing you already. -Your idiot tree."

 

She sighed and put down the dress she was holding and types a reply.

"To: Idiot Tree

Its fine! I'm sleepy too. I miss you too, you idiot. Call me soon okay~"

She waited for a reply but she didnt received any reply from the latter. She sighed and walks out her room and saw Eunji getting dressed up.

"Yah! Where are you going?" She asked Eunji and pouts.

"Bomi wants to talk." When she heard the name 'Bomi' she was worried. "Why? Something happened to her?" she asked, voice with worried.

"I dont know, eonnie. I'll be back later." then Eunji rushed out the dorm, leaving her alone.

 

Why am i feeling alone :<

 

 

 

"WHAAAAAAAAAAT?! You'll going to give up?!" Eunji yelled that made her step backwards.

"Yes, you heard that right." She sighed and looks away. "I dont think this would work. She and Woohyun are dating! What do you want me to do?"

Eunji remained silent and pats Bomi's shoulder. "It must be hard..." she sighed. "Well if that's your descision, then im going to support it." She smiled and hugs Eunji tightly. "Thank you, chingu~" she whispered.

 

Well giving up is not in Bomi's vocabulary but when you are in a situation like Bomi, you'll think that the only thing to do is to give up. Love doesnt mean chasing around like Tom and Jerry, it only means that when you love a person, you only want their happiness. Love is setting the one you love free and be happy with them.

She sighed and  told Eunji that they should head home. Its getting late already.