The Actual Gathering (Part 1)

Gangsters in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Somewhere in LA~
“You have some nerve to be messing with the Shadows”
“Please just give me more time. I have a family!!”
“Well maybe you should've thought about that before you decided to steal from our faculty.”
“I'm sorry!! Please, I beg you. Let me live.”
*Bang* 
Jungkook turned around and saw his sister. She ignored him and walked to the family. The children were shaking and afraid. The mother tried to cover her young ones. Ace held out an envelope and signaled the mother to take it. On top of the envelope was a note that read ‘take this and live. You guys would be better off without that abusive, unfaithful anyways. Hopefully we will never cross paths again.’
“I can't take this. My husband already did you guys wrong. It would be wrong of me to take this.” The wife said. She had heard what Jungkook said earlier.
Ace shook her head and walked away. 
“You should take it. Your husband did do us wrong. But it would be wrong of us to let your family die like this. It was your husband’s mistake. You and your children are innocent. And don't worry, that money isn't from our organization. It's from her. However, you need to promise not to say anything if anyone questions you about tonight.” Jungkook explained. He knew his sister well enough to understand why she did this. 
“I won't. Thank you so much.” The woman bowed to Ace and Jungkook. She teared up. Her children still visibly shaken, only looked at Ace. She looked at them with her cold eyes. One of the children, a young girl, met Ace’s eyes and bowed. 

Back in Seoul, a gathering was to occur. Gangs were arriving. Rain grew anxious. His daughter was nowhere to be seen. His older daughter, who arrived earlier looked at him. 
“Appa, don't worry, she’ll be here. Have some faith in her. She will never go back on her words.” Rima tried to calm her father down.
“I know my dear. But she never shows up to these gatherings.” Rain was still worried.
“She said she would come this time. Plus V will be here. Ace is in LA. There's no reason why she wouldn't come today.” Rima reasoned.
“Honey, Himé will be here. Don't worry too much. She’s probably just running a little late.” Akira’s mother chimed in. She knew her daughter liked to be fashionably late. 
“Oh alright. Oh Andy is here, I shall go greet him. Honey would you come with me? Rima, the moment your sister gets here, tell her to text me immediately”
“Yes sir”
With that, Rain and his wife, Akane, walked towards Andy and his wife, Minjung. Minjung saw them and yelled out, “Akane! Is that you??? I knew it. I’d know that smile anywhere.” The two were best friends since childhood but lost touch with one another when Akane moved back to Japan. 
“Minjungie~ I missed you.” Akane was always alone as her husband was a Mafia lord and her children were gang members. She missed having her friend around. Andy and Rain were surprised to know that their wives knew each other. 
“Well, I guess we don't have to introduce them after all huh Rain.” 
“I guess not.” The two women hugged and caught up with each other while their husbands shook their heads smiling. 
“So where's your son?”
“He’ll be here in a little bit. He's stuck in traffic. Is your daughter here yet?” Andy looked around. He was curious to see who the girl was. He knew she was the leader of the Guardians. She was a known highly respected and feared leader in the gang world. 
*ding* 
“I apologize, I need to check this.” Rain checked his phone. It was Akira. She was there. Rain looked around and spotted her next to her brother. 
“Yeah she just got here. Don't worry, you'll meet her in a bit Andy.”
 “Oh alright. Can you blame me for being curious though? I've seen your older daughter and your son before. I've never see the actual leader of that gang though. Your older daughter looks so innocent and nice but since your other daughter is a feared leader, I expect a scary and intimidating girl.” Andy exasperated. 
“Oh. Well you're in for a surprise. It won't be hard to spot her. There is only a couple girls here. I only have one female gang and you have none.” 
“True. Well there's my son. Chunji, come here.” Andy motioned at his son. He wanted to introduce them formally.
Chunji bowed before Rain. He knew this was the leader of the Shadows. The one that everyone feared. It shocked him to see how Rain smiled to him. 
“This is my son Chunji.”
“Pleasure to meet you sir.”
“Oh how polite. I'm Rain, this is my wife Akane.”
“Hello” Akane was surprised to see grown up the boy looked. Minjung said he was the same age as her own son. Perhaps she did not notice how grown her own son was. Chunji bowed to her as well. 
The group talked a bit more before Chunji was ordered to go back to his gang because the announcement was soon to be made. 
*Crash* “why Tf are the Shadows here? You guys don't belong here. This is Royal ground. Get out.” Taeyong, an NCT and Royal member shoved Kangjun, a CClown member to the ground.
Kangjun wanted to fight back but held his tongue when he saw Himé cast him a look. He now knew why the meeting a couple hours ago took place. 
The Shadow gangs looked over at BTS and Himé. They knew they weren't allowed to fight or say anything. 
Chunji who saw the commotion went over. 
“Taeyong, this is not Royal ground. It's a neutral ground. Tonight’s gathering is of the Shadows and the Royals. Don't disrespect them. They have every right to be here.” The Royal gangs looked up at their Prince in surpris

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter