Epilogue

Gangsters in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three years have passed. Shadow continued to be the ruling Mafia group in the world. The government couldn’t even stop them. Royals became the leading Gang in the world as well. They began to branch out to other parts in the world after seeing how much of an influence Shadow was. But of course, both groups had new leaders. 
Hyungsik had inherited Shadow’s Japanese Branch. He was the first to get married out of the siblings. Surprisingly enough, he had been dating a girl in secret. His wife wasn’t a gangster herself. She was actually training to be a veterinarian when she met him. They married about two years ago. About a year into their marriage, Hyungsik became the happy father of twins. A little boy named Hyunbin and a little girl named Hyunmi became his little angels (and sometimes devils because Hyunmi happened to resemble her auntie Himé a lot). 
Hyunwoo had given up in becoming the heir to Shadow. He wanted more to life than just gangs. Instead, he traveled the world. A year into his travel, he had met the girl of his dreams. 
“Hyunwoo?” Macey, Hyunwoo’s crush called. 
“Oh hey I’m here.” Hyunwoo said. 
“I’m planning to make a new dish later today. Come by and try it out.” Macey said. Macey was a chef that Hyunwoo met while he was in Paris. He instantly fell for the girl when he saw how much she cared for children. 
“I’ll try to. I might be a bit late though. Emily needs me to go through her files.” Hyunwoo said. Macey pouted. 
“Emily again… she always takes your attention away from me.” Macey muttered quietly. But of course Hyunwoo heard her. 
“Are you jealous?” He asked teasingly. Macey blushed. 
“W-what are you talking about? M-me? Jealous? What a joke. Um I have to go.” She said before walking off. Hyunwoo smirked as he watched her leave. 
“Hey wait up.” He called after her with a laugh. 

Jonghyun and SungJoon spent their days working on missions to pass time. Jonghyun of course stayed single. But he was very popular. SungJoon stayed the playboy he had always been. Jungkook busied himself with college and missions. V had taken over the LA branch of Shadow. The Bangtan members were transferred back to the states two years ago. South Korea was ran by both Shadow and Royals. 
“Hyungs.” Jungkook called out as he returned to his shared home with s. 
“In here.” V said as he equipped his weapons on him. 
“We got a new mission from Himé.” Jungkook as he gave V the file. 
“Nice. Let’s roll.” V said as he called the guys up. 

“Hey babe, ready to go?” Chunji asked Himé who was walking out to her living room. 
“Yes, lets go.” Himé said as she grabbed Chunji’s hand. 
And soon enough, they arrived at their destinations. 
“It’s been three years hasn’t it?” He reminisced. Himé nodded with a sad smile. 
~three years ago~
As the fight continued, no one noticed that Joy had a gun. Soon enough, she aimed the gun at Himé and shot. And surely enough, a loud scream along with a thud of a falling body was heard. 
“Oppa!” Xia and Himé screamed. Donghoon had pushed her out of the way and took the shot himself. At the same time, Ken had shot Joy. Donghoon was immediately rushed into Angel’s lab where he was prepared for surgery. 
“Oppa. Please be okay.” Xia prayed.
Flashback over. 
“Are you two done moping yet?” Donghoon called out. Donghoon had survived the gunshot but he’s still healing. But in the process, Fuzen had disappeared completely. 
“Oppa.” Himé said before rushing to hug him. 
“Hey doll face.” He said. 
“Where’s Noona?” Chunji asked. 
“She’s taking a shower.” Donghoon answered. 
“How have you guys been?” He asked the couple. 
“Busy, but definitely happy.” Chunji answered with a smile toward his girl. Chunji had taken over Royal as Andy decided to retire. L.Joe became his right hand while Changjo became his left. With those three in charge of Royals, they quickly took over the territories owned by the Park Empire and Akatsuki. Likewise, Himé became the ultimate Heiress to Shadow. Ace became her confidant. She and Chunji haven’t gotten married yet but Rain decided to retire early. The position was open for any of his children. V refused to take on the position as he wasn’t much of a leader. However, Rain insisted that he at least became the leader of one Branch. Rima, much like Hyunwoo, wanted more than just gangs. She wanted to study abroad. And that’s exactly what she did. But of course, it was after her marriage. Unknown to the rest of Shadow, Rima was in a long time relationship with a man named Aaron. It was the same Aaron that served the Kanzaki family for years. The two finally got married after 5 years of dating. Although it went against Rain’s initial rule of becoming the successor, Rima gave up her position to her sister. She didn’t feel like she was fit to become the successor. Gangs weren’t her dream. Rain had allowed it as her sister already had a reputation of being the leader of one of the strongest gangs in the world. 
“So how are you liking your new position Akira, or should I call you Himé?” Donghoon asked. He has always said that Himé and Akira were two different people. Akira was the sassy girl that was his cousin. Himé was the fierce gangster who no one dared to challenge. 
“It’s tough but at least they all listen to me. It’s just hard with Ace gone all the time.” Himé said with a pout. 
“Ah that’s right. Isn’t she on a mission with L.Joe right now?” Xia asked as she walked out to meet them. 
“Yeah. But she’s happy to have a partner since Jungkook is occupied.” Himé said with a smile. 
“Babe, go put on a sweater, it’s winter. I don’t want you to be cold.” Donghoon said to Xia who nodded before going to her room again. 
“So are we gonna be expecting any time soon?” Chunji asked Donghoon who smirked. 
“Who knows~ she might already be expecting.” He answered. Donghoon and Xia got married as soon as he was able to move around on his own. Donghoon was scared to lose his girl once again. The gang world hated love. Xia was scared that he would leave her. So, they sealed the deal. 
“I wanna see little Xias and Donghoons running around.” Himé whined. Xia smiled at her cousin in law. 
“Now now, that’s not how a Mafia leader should be acting. And it might happen soon. I’m two weeks pregnant.” Xia said. 
“What?!?!” Chunji and Himé screamed. Donghoon smirked. 
“Told ya.” He said. 
“Congrats Unnie/Noona And Oppa/Hyung.” They said. The two couples smiled at each other. 

Angel and Changjo couldn’t be happier with their lives. As the days passed, their love grew. Changjo’s family loved Angel as much as they loved Changjo. 
“Honey, where’s my future daughter in law? I miss her.” Mina whined to her son. Changjo smiled. 
“She’s busy with her gang mother. Her leader became the heiress remember? Yuki is so busy these days because she’s the only one left to help Akira Noona out.” Changjo explained. 
“She’s a dedicated work

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter