More Conflict

Gangsters in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Himé and Chunji went on a little date of their own. 
“I can't believe Ace has to work even when she's on vacation. She the reason why we even took this break. She never stops working.” Himé said sadly. Chunji softly smiles. 
“You're worried for her?” Chunji asked. 
“Yeah. She's more than just one of my members. She's my best friend. She’s like a sister to me. I'm worried that she's overworking herself.” Himé said. Chunji puts his arm around her shoulder, pulling her in close. 
“She knows how to take care of herself. Don't worry too much about her baby. I'm sure L.Joe will take care of her.” Chunji reassures. 
“He's a workaholic too.” Himé said. Chunji laughs.
“That's true. But he cares a lot for her and doesn't want to worry her. Normally, he wouldn't agree to take any breaks. But whenever Ace texts him or calls him to see if he's taking care of himself, he always listens to her.” Chunji explained. 
“Hmm. I guess they're perfect for each other after all. I wonder if he's met Riley and Aaron yet.” Himé wonders. Chunji raised an eyebrow.
“Who are they?” Chunji asked in confusion. 
“Riley and Aaron are the caretakers of the Dojo. Well I call them the gatekeepers. Anyways, Riley is her guy best friend. He's closer to her than Bangtan are. Well not Jungkook but you know what I mean. And Aaron is Jungkook and Taehyung oppa’s best friend outside of Bangtan. I'm sure they would approve of him.” Himé explained. 
“Do any of them like her?” Chunji asked. Himé laughs and shakes her head. 
“God no. Aaron has a long time girlfriend and Riley has no interest in girls at the moment. He's busy following orders because he respects Ace. If he liked her, something would've happened between them. Well more like it's gonna be awkward. Riley is the type of guy to be very straightforward with his feelings. Ace only had affection for L.Joe. Riley and Ace are like siblings.” Himé explained. Chunji sighs in relief. 
“I thought L.Joe was going to have more competition.” Chunji said. Himé looked at him.
“What do you mean more?” Himé asked.
“You remember Jaehwan? He likes her.” Chunji said. Himé’s eyes rounded.
“Oh shoot. This is going to be so much fun. Ace knows right?” She asked. Chunji nodded in confusion. 
“Time to get this kid back. How dare he call me babe.” She said with an evil smirk. Chunji laughs before hugging her again.
“Babe you're so weird.” He said kissing her forehead. She smiles up at him. They continue their date elsewhere. 

Riley and Aaron began their assignment that night. Calvin joined them later on in the night. 
“So how’s the search so far?” Calvin asked as he caught up with them.
“They've erased their tracks quite well.” Aaron said. 
“Where’s Riley?” Calvin asked looking around. 
“He went for a bird’s eye view.” Aaron answered. Riley was the lone wolf out of the three. He liked working alone but he also didn't mind working with others if he had to. 
“Since he's getting the sky level covered, let's get the ground level covered too.” Calvin suggested. Aaron nodded before the two split up. 
Riley walked on the roofs of the building, checking every place he could think of. 
Where could they be? Wait, what was that?
Riley heard a sound coming from behind him. He was being followed. He quickly turned around. 
“Show yourself.” He ordered. Evil laughter filled the air. 
“Now now, who are you looking for so late at night youth?” An older woman stepped out from the shadows. 
“Who are you?” Riley asked. The woman smirked. 
“I'm Junko.” She answered simply. Riley narrowed his eyes at her. He didn't like her demeanor at all. 
“Why are you following me?” He asked with a glare. 
“Why are you lurking around child?” She asked. 
“Answer my question.” He said. She rolls her eyes. 
“I find you very suspicious” she said. 
“Likewise.” He said. She shoots him a glare.
“Who are you looking for?” She asked. Riley didn't trust her enough to say anything.
“None of your business. You should go home. It's dangerous at night.” He said before hopping off the roof. 
Hmm….. Kaito was right. He works with Shadow. Junko thought to herself as she watched his movements. 
Riley continued to run. He eventually caught up with Aaron. 
“Aaron, let’s go back to the Dojo. I have some news for Ace.” Riley said. 
“Alright, but we have to find Calvin.” Aaron said. Riley nodded before they went to find Calvin. 

After a little while, the three headed back to the Dojo. 
“Is there a reason as to why you guys called me here at 3 in the morning?” Ace asked as they bowed to her. 
“I found a suspicious woman named Junko when I was out searching for Vixx. She was following me for a good while before I made her come out. But here's the thing, she had the Park Group’s logo on her neck.” Riley explained. 
“Wait, isn't Vixx under the Park Empire?” Aaron asked. 
“Yeah they are. But I heard Park Sanghoon released all his gangs.” Ace said. 
“It wouldn't hurt to give him a call.” Calvin said. Ace nodded. 
“I'll talk to Rain about it in the morning. You guys should rest.” Ace said. The boys wished her goodnight before she left. 
“I'm worried.” Aaron said truthfully. 
“Me too. But she can take care of herself. I'm just mscared of who that woman is. She looked very familiar.” Riley said.
“I feel like it might be Ken’s mother. I'm not sure though.” Calvin said. 
“No that's not it. Ken is half Korean remember? If Kaito is Japanese, his mother has to be Korean.” Riley reasoned. Aaron nodded.
“Let's not dwell on this too much guys. We have work in three hours. Let's just sleep here.” Calvin said. The other two agreed. 

The following morning, Ace had alerted Rain of Riley’s finding. 
“Junko you say? I haven't heard that name in years. She was Akane’s friend in high school. She was also Kaito’s girlfriend at some point. But she shouldn't have any affiliation with the Park Group.” Rain said. Ace blankly stared at him.
“Can we call Park Sanghoon? I want a concrete answer.” Ace said. Rain nodded and proceeded to pull out his phone. 
*Ring*
“Hello?” Sanghoon answered. 
“Yah Park Sanghoon.” Rain said. 
“Oh Rain, what's up? I thought you guys were in Japan.” Sanghoon said.
“We are but we need some information on someone. One of Ace’s underlings met a woman yesterday. She had the Park Empire’s logo tattooed on her neck. She said her name was Junko. Any idea who she is?” Rain asked.
“Junko? She’s apparently Ken’s step mother. You know, Ken from Vixx? She showed up in HQ many times looking for him.” Sanghoon answered. Ace took Rain’s phone immediately. 
“Then why does she hang your logo on it old man? She had to be a gangster at one point. There's no way she would be able to follow one of my underlings that easily if she wasn't a gangster.” Ace said. 
“I can't hide anything from you after all. Junko used to work under me until she got married. Years later, she showed up at HQ again telling me to release her son’s contract to me. I didn't know who she was talking about until Ken himself came to me to apologize for his step mother’s rage. Ken doesn't seem to like her all that much. She apparently gave birth to a girl a year after she got married. I'm assuming you've met the daughter right? She was going out with your leader’s brother. I don't think Ken likes them all that much. He rarely goes home. He stays in the hideout or in HQ a lot. Oh, I have to warn you about Junko. I got news from my gangs that Junko is back in the gang world. And this time, she's looking for you Ace.” Sanghoon explained. 
“I expected that. Hey, did you happen to call Vixx back to Seoul?” Ace asked. 
“No. They should still be in Japan. I have a meeting there in a couple days. A gang meeting.” Sanghoon said. Ace’s eyes rounded. 
“Would you mind if I show up? I have a feeling that I'm not the only person this Junko person is after.” Ace said with a gleam in her eye.
“What do you mean?” Sanghoon asked.
“She might go after you. Vixx is still under your contract. Not to mention, it's a perfect time for a coup d'etat. You're going to be there with your gangs. But Winner and Block B, your two strongest gangs, were released from their contracts.” Ace explained. 
“You think she's after my head too? Interesting. Go ahead, show up. I can tell that you need Vixx for something anyways.” Sanghoon said.
“Alright thanks man. I'll be sending three of Ace’s underlings there. Notify me when the meeting is.” Rain said. 
“Noted.” Sanghoon said before hanging up. 
“So what's your plan?” Rain asked Ace who smirked. 
“You'll see. Anyways thanks boss.” Ace said before leav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter