Party

Gangsters in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The party has finally started. Everyone in Shadow and Royal was there. The girls also sent out an invite to Arashi and told them to bring in more people. Soon, the place was filled. The party was held in the most popular club in town. It was of course owned by Bangtan. Arashi had invited their friends along with many girls. 
“Alright y'all! Let's get this party started!” Andy shouted. Even though they were a bit older than everyone else here, the leaders along with their wives also needed to let loose. 
Changjo would've been on the dance floor by now but he decided it was best not to leave his girl alone. She was still sick and that meant she would be even more vulnerable than normal. 
“Oppa, you sure you don't want to go dance? You love dancing.” Angel said. She was currently in Changjo’s arms. Changjo shook his head. 
“Baby, I can't leave you alone when you're sick. Especially not with all these guys around. You're the cutest girl here. No. Never leaving you alone with those wolves.” Changjo said. Angel smiled. 
“How about we dance together? I like dancing too~” Angel said. Changjo looked at her and knew immediately he couldn't change her mind. 
“Alright. But if you feel dizzy, you have to tell me.” Changjo said before pecking her nose. Angel blinked and nodded. Soon they went to the dance floor. 
Changjo was a great dancer, one of the best in the Royals. But Angel wasn't too bad herself. She was one of the best in the Shadows. 
“See oppa, isn't this fun?” Angel said as she danced. Changjo smiled at his girlfriend who was having the time of her life. 

The DJ tonight was Ace. She wasn't really the type to drink a lot or party for that matter. But she loved music. The Royals were quite surprised to see her as a DJ since they thought L.Joe would be the DJ. L.Joe was known to be the best DJ among the Royals. But for the Shadows, Ace and Jungkook always killed it with their beats. 
“Dang Ace is killing it!” Ricky shouted. 
“Of course she is! It's Ace, when isn't she killing something?” Chan said jokingly. The A.C.E members laughed. The dance floor was mixed with members from different gangs. Tonight was about forgetting their stress. 

Rima, who usually hated parties, was actually glad that she decided to come. She needed to forget her studies and worries for a while. She stayed at the bar to watch over her members. But surely enough, her plans to stay a lone wolf were broken. 
“Hey Rima.” Hoya greeted as he approached her. Rima mentally groaned. 
“Hi.” She greeted.
“Your members ditched you?” Hoya asked. 
“Not exactly. They're with their lovers. I don't really mind. They need this time to forget about the world. We took a vacation for a reason.” Rima said. Hoya smiled. 
“Well, I could keep you company~” Hoya said with a playful tone. 
“No thanks.” Rima said coldly. 
“Why are you always so cold? What did I do wrong?” Hoya questioned her. Rima smirked. 
“You only approached me because you wanted something. To you, I'm just a trophy. Like how Angel was to you. Unlike you, I have no interest in relationships that don't have meaning. I'm not like the rest of the Guardians. I’m not Alice. I won't flirt with you if you don't interest me. I'm not Himé, I won’t let your playful antics get to me. I'm also not Angel, I won't let you play with me. And I'm not as cold as Ace but I will be if you don't give up. When I told you to give up on Angel, I didn't mean for you to turn your affection toward me. Even if there's the slightest chance that your feelings are genuine, I still hold no interest toward you. I don't even feel attracted to you physically.” Rima said before walking away. Hoya looked at her, dejected. 
“I warned you didn't I?” Taiga, who witnessed the whole scene, said. 
“I won't give up on her though. Her words only make me want her more.” Hoya declared. 
“And this is why she won't cave. Why do you like her?” Taiga asked. Hoya looked at him. 
“I don't know. She intrigues me.” Hoya admitted. 
“You don't even know her. All you know is a name and a face. You don't have feelings for her. It's infatuation. Same as your ‘feelings’ for Angel.” Taiga said, clearly amused. 
“And what would you know about feelings?” Hoya said, slightly angry. 
“Not much, but I could tell when feelings are genuine. Genuine love is what you'd call the relationship between the maknae like of the Guardians and the three members of Teen Top. Ace and L.Joe’s relationship is based on hardships but it only gets stronger. Himé and Chunji’s relationship is the ideal. They naturally fell for each despite both sides resisting. It's beautiful really. It's also very ironic because they both have very strong personalities, so much that you'd expect them to clash. And then there's the two Maknaes. As you know, their relationship is the most genuine yet fragile. They fell for each other twice. Their love for each other never died out despite not seeing each other for nearly ten years.” Taiga mused. 
“But you said they're fragile?” Hoya said, confused.
“Yes. They're the most fragile couple. It's because they're both insecure about themselves. Changjo fears that he can't protect her while Angel is scared that she would become a burden to him. They are the youngest couple out of the three. It's an innocent love. But since it's wrapped up in the gang world, it's reasonable to be fearful. Plus, Angel is very cute. Many gang members like her because she's not tainted. Changjo fears that she might fall for someone else. While he trusts her with everything, he is still afraid that there's someone who would fit her more than him. And I understand him.” Taiga explained. Hoya nodded. 
“What makes you think my feelings for Rima aren't genuine?” Hoya questioned. 
“Well, you went from Angel to Rima in the matter of hours. And you wouldn't be happy if she were to be happier with someone else. If you truly love her, you would wish for her happiness, even if you aren't in it.” Taiga said. 
“You said that she's somewhat taken before. What does that mean?” Hoya asked. Taiga only smiled and pointed toward Rima. She was standing with a guy, laughing. 
“W-Who is he?” Hoya asked. 
“That is her best friend. Well that's what they say. They have feelings for each other but neither of them would admit it. They don't know that the feelings are mutual. It's weird because everyone else sees it but them.” Taiga says with a slight smirk. 
“I see…..” Hoya said with a sigh. Taiga looked at with pity. Dongwoo, who noticed Hoya’s change in expression, walked over and glared at Taiga. 
“What's going on?” He questioned. Hoya just sighed. 
“Why is it that every time I show interest in a girl, they're either taken or about to be taken?” Hoya said with remorse. He once again, wasted his time. 
“Maybe you should broaden your vision. Your soulmate might be closer to you than you think. Instead of focusing on the girls that you find physically attractive, maybe try looking passed looks? Sure she might not be the most beautiful girl in the world, but you'll feel as though she is because of the way she makes you feel. Her smile suddenly becomes your will to live. That's love. What you've been looking for is a shallow relationship, which is very toxic.” Alice said before leaving. She happened to be walking to the bar to grab a drink with Jimin. 
“She's right you know. I mean, her relationship with Jimin is a prime example of it. Both of them are players. But they were best friends and now lovers. I think the whole Japanese Branch of Shadow is surprised of their relationship. A year ago, if someone told me that Alice found love, I would've called that person a liar. She hated love with a passion. She didn't believe in it. And as for Jimin, we all thought he would be the last to get into a relationship because of his player self. But we then realized that he only acted like a player because he wanted to find a girl who lov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter