Going to Japan

Gangsters in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin strolled around Seoul thinking about what he did. 
What was I thinking…… I probably scared her away. What I did….. was so childish. I hate myself…..
A scream broke Jimin’s train of thought. That's when he saw Alice on the ground with a guy on top of her. Jimin quickly sprinted over and pulled the guy off of Alice. 
“Alice, are you okay?” He asked as he pulled her into his arms. Alice just stayed silent as she had tears streaming down her face. 
Jimin then turned to the guy. 
“What the do you think you were doing!” Jimin yelled at the guy. The guy only scoffed. 
“Tsk, what do you think? Obviously I was going to have my way with her. And I would've if you just minded your own business.” The guy said. 
“Her business is my business. Who the are you?” Jimin shouted at the guy. The guy only smirked. 
“Me? I'm her brother.” The guy said pointed to a girl who walked towards them. Jimin recognized the girl as his stalker. 
“What the ? Stalker girl? What's your problem?” Jimin asked in disbelief.
“My problem is her. And my name is Misun. Kang Misun. Jimin Oppa, she doesn't deserve you. Come to me Oppa. I'll make you happy.” Misun said. Jimin scoffed. 
“So you told your brother to her? What do you know about her? How would you know if she didn't deserve me? I would never go to you. You hurt someone who’s precious to me.” Jimin spat. 
“She's a that sleeps around! She doesn't love you. Oppa, I see how you always go to her. Yet she’s always with other men. She uses you Oppa. She cheats on you!” The girl shouted. 
“Shut up when you don't know anything. She's not a and she doesn't sleep around either. Sure she's a flirt, I admit that. But that's all she does. The most she’ll do is make out with a guy. She doesn't use me either. The only way she would use me is if she wants me to buy her food. Even if she did sleep around, what's that to you? Why do you care if she did?” Jimin asked. 
“Oppa. I see the way you look at her. You obviously love her. And she doesn't deserve it! She doesn't appreciate you. She flirts with other men while you're around.” Misun said. 
“You're right. I do love her. But I'm the one that actually sleeps around. Not her. Well…. not anymore….. I haven't slept with a girl in months. But that's not the point. Who are you to have the right to decide if she deserves me or not? You know nothing about either of us.” Jimin points out. 
“Oppa, I love you. I thought you finally gave up on her when you came to me that day. But you went right back to her after a phone call. She treats you like a dog. You come when she calls. And when she tells you to go away, you leave. If she doesn't appreciate you, why should she deserve you?” Misun says. 
“Look, I don't know you. Why the would I ever give up on her? She's literally my best friend that I've known for so long. She's someone that means so much to me. I may seem like a dog but if I'm hers, I'm happy. We’re not in a relationship. I have no say in what she does. And you don't have the right to judge her. I'm also the type of guy to smash and leave. So I would've never came to you.” Jimin says honestly. The girl’s hatred for Alice deepens. 
“What's so good about her! She's a good for nothing !” The girl shouts. 
“What's so good about her? 1) she isn't a psychopath like you. 2) she's super smart despite not ever studying. She doesn't brag about it either. 3) she's really caring and forgiving. 4) her whines amuses me. She's cute in her own way. 5) I love how she can make me laugh when I'm sad. 6) she knows everything about me and somehow remembers it all. 7) She's very nurturing. Like a Noona should be. 8) she gives great advice to everyone. 9) she isn't a brat. She’s really nice. 10) I can't live without her. She’s my day one. She's my best friend. And she's the reason why I wake up with a smile everyday. Oh and she's hot.” Jimin says while looking at Alice. Alice blushes at his words. The girl wasn't amused though. 
“Tsk. I can be all those things. She's not the only girl in the world Oppa. Leave her. She won't appreciate you like I would.” The girl says. 
“Misun shut up already. You made me almost the poor girl. He obviously loves her. He ain't coming to you. Ever. That's what love is. Even if she doesn't appreciate him, he would only come back to her. But she’ll learn to. I know it. Because she's in denial. Look man, no matter what she says, she likes you too. I can see it from the way she looks at you. She may not act upon it, but the love is there. She adores you. And sorry. I'm really sorry.” Her brother bows. Misun looks at her brother in disbelief. 
“Oppa! What are you saying!” Misun screams. 
“Stop being such a brat. I can't believe you talked me into this. Come on, we’re going home.” Misun is dragged by her brother. But before they could leave, Jimin says one last thing. 
“She isn't the only girl in the world. You're right. But she's the only one who I'm willing to place everything aside for. I'm a playboy. Everyone knows that. But I’m willing to be faithful only to her if she’ll have me.” Jimin says with a smile. Alice swooned over his smile. Perhaps love isn't such a bad thing. Misun looks at him, dejected. She hated Alice. So much that she wanted to kill her. But she had to wait. 
Misun mouthed some words to Alice. 
‘Watch your back . I'll be back. And next time, I'll kill you.’ 
Alice only glared back at the girl. Jimin makes her face him after the two leave. 
“Come on. I'll take you home Noona.” Jimin says awkwardly as he gave her his sweater. Her clothes were torn. 
“Actually, can we talk?” Alice says. Jimin nods.
“What about Noona?” Jimin asks her.
“Was it true? What you said? Is that what you really think of me?” Alice questions him. 
“Yes. Noona…. I love you. A lot. Even though I flirt alot and I slept around a lot, it was always you. You were always the one who I would think about right before doing anything. I would always think about how you'd react. At first, I thought it was just natural because you were my best friend and I value your opinion. But seeing how Chunji and L.Joe talked about Himé and Ace, I realized something. I realized that I valued your opinion too much. Too much to be just a friend. I realized that even when I'm about to sleep with a girl, I thought about you and immediately stopped. Like do you know how awkward it is to stop right when i’m about to tear off a girl’s clothes? I legit left her there. And whenever people got close to you, I was jealous. Whenever you'd flirt with other men, it drove me crazy. Noona, I would understand if you wouldn't want to date me. After all, I couldn't even prevent what happened. I can't believe I let you experience a guy tearing your clothes off.” Jimin says. Alice just shakes her head. 
“It's okay Jiminie~ you prevented me from getting . That's enough. And Jimin…. I also realized something. I think….. I think I like you. More than a friend….. I won't say I love you yet. But I do know I like you. A lot. But…. I'm scared….. what if we don't work out….. I'll lose you….” Alice finally voices out her worries. 
“Noona, even if we don't work out, I'll still be there for you. As a friend. We’ve been friends for years Noona. I wouldn’t let a failed relationship ruin what we have right now.” Jimin promised. 
“Then….. let's give it a go. A real relationship. A Committed relationship. I won't flirt with anyone else anymore. And you can't sleep with girls anymore. Or even flirt with them. I'm the jealous type.” Alice says with a whine. Jimin breaks out into a wide smile. 
“Do you really mean it? You’ll give me a chance?” Jimin asks her in disbelief. 
“Yes. As long as you stay committed to only me. Jimin…. the biggest reason why I'm scared to be in a relationship is because I don't want to get hurt again. Once was enough.” Alice says with a pained laugh. 
“Noona, I promise I'll stay committed to you. And I won't hurt you. Ever. You have no idea how happy I am right now…..” Jimin says. Alice only smiles. 
“I missed you. A lot. It was having a mental break down without my best friend to help me through it.” Alice says. 
“I'm sorry for causing it. But I promise I'll make up for it.” Jimin says with a bright smile. 
“It's getting late….. take me home?” Alice asks while still in Jimin’s arms. 
“Aww I want to spend more time with you.” Jimin whines. Alice just shakes her head with a smile. 
“We have all the time in the world. Neither of us have missions for the next month or so because Japan.” Alice points out. 
“Oh yeah….. but still~ alright alright, I'll take you home.” Jimin says after Alice gives him a look. Breaking their hug, Jimin interlaces his fingers with hers as they walked back to The Guardian’s hideout. 

Ace and Himé were on the roof talking. 
“I can't believe Changjo found his parents. Well more like they found him.” Himé said. 
“I'm more surprised that his parents are chill with him being a gangster.” Ace said. 
“True that. But it's funny, his grandpa seemed totally against the idea of Changjo dating a gangster at first. And yet he arranged a marriage for Changjo with Zion.” Himé pointed out. 
“She's complete trash though.” Ace said. 
“She really is….. but I'm glad he was alright with Changjo dating Angel.” Himé said. 
“That's because Angel isn't involved with the actual gang stuff like we are. Imagine if Angel was like me and was an assassin. I'm pretty sure his grandpa would have a heart attack.” Ace explained. 
“True true. Hey isn't that Alice unnie?” Himé said as she looked at the ground below them. 
“Yeah. And she’s with Jimin. He found the balls to ask her out it seems.” Ace said. 
“I can't believe she said yes. What happened to being a player for life?” Himé said. 
“Who knows. But aren't you happy for them? Alice finally found someone who loved her even before the makeover.” Ace said. 
“How do you know that?” Himé questioned. 
“I can see it. He's liked her for years. But his denial was strong. Remember how he was so hung up on that one chick? The moment he became actual friends with Alice, suddenly he forgot about his ex.” Ace said. 
“Oh yeah….. what was her name again?” Himé asked.
“Who knows. She wasn't relevant in my life. I don't think I even met her to be honest. We were in LA when everything happened. His two year relationship with her. Him meeting Alice. Alice’s relationship. The breakup. He becomes friends with Alice. And that's when we came back. Right before Alice’s breakup happened.” Ace said. 
“Oh that's right.” Himé remembered. 
“Yo it's like midnight. We have to get some sleep. Our flight is in two days. And we have to get hella done before that.” Himé said as she dragged Ace back into the house.

The next two days were….. eventful. A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter