Back in the Dark

Gangsters in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sung Joonie~ what do I do? My baby sister is growing up too fast.” Hyungsik whined to his best friend. Sung Joon rolled his eyes. 
“How do you think I feel, both my sisters are on the verge of having boyfriends.” Sung Joon said. 
“Actually Angel and Changjo are already dating.” Jonghyun said coming in. He halted when he saw their position. Hyungsik was clinging on to Sung Joon’s arm. Jonghyun raised an eyebrow at the two.
“What on earth…..? Whatever, hyung, I heard our cousin wants Sung Joon hyung to join his gang.” Hyunwoo walked in confused. 
“Where the hell are you guys coming from? I thought you guys weren't coming home til way later. And I know, he's been telling me to be careful of Sung Joon.” Hyungsik asked.
“He called me the other day. He said he wanted me to help him train.” Sung Joon said.
“He called me too….. He should be satisfied after talking to me. Why call you?” Hyungsik said slightly heated. 
“Obviously he wants to separate you two.” Hyunwoo said. 
“We aren't the ones to be separated though.” Sung Joon said with a smirk. 
“Obviously not.” Jonghyun said with a smirk. Hyunwoo rolled his eyes at his friend’s mockery. 
“He's going to ask you to come to his side soon. He said it last time with me listening. My blood gushes backwards every time I think about that day.” Hyungsik says.
“Someone will probably think that we’re dating.” Sung Joon said with an annoyed look. 
“Even though you can break up after dating a girl, there is no reason for friends to separate. You're more precious to me than a girl.” Hyungsik said. 
“Yah, you, why don't you ever say that you like me?” Hyungsik said looking at Sung Joon.
“Aish…. this guy’s acting like a girl.” Sung Joon says with an amused look.
“You need to say words of affection. Repeat after me. ‘I like you.’ ‘I really like you’.” Hyungsik says with a smile. At this point, the two younger ones are on the floor dying in laughter. 
Sung Joon lets out a laugh before getting up. 
“You crazy person!” He says before leaving to his room. But Hyungsik doesn't give up. 
“Ah, You should at least say it to me once!” Hyungsik shouted with a smile. Sung Joon playfully flicks him off and continues going to his room. 
“Ah hyung I should've recorded that. Hahaha” Hyunwoo laughed. 
“Right? Himé would've loved this hahaha” Jonghyun said while trying to stop laughing. 
“Oh shut up. I'm going to sleep.” Hyungsik said getting up to leave to his room. 
“Don't accidentally walk into Sung Joon hyung’s room! As much as you love him, I don't think I want to see that!” Hyunwoo called after him. Jonghyun bursted into more laughter hearing his friend’s words. 
“Oh my lord, I'm gonna cry. This actually hurts. But it's too funny hahaha.” Jonghyun said. 
“I'm dying, I never thought my hyung would be the girl in our group. Omg hahaha” Hyunwoo laughed. 

“So you're telling me he hasn't asked her out yet?” V asked. He was in Bangtan’s club with Ace, Jungkook, and Suga. Teen Top was on a mission with Ikon. Himé taking care of her grandmother. Angel was in the lab conducting an experiment. Alice and Rima were studying. That left Ace alone for the day so she decided to hang out with her best guy friends. 
“Dang….. Chunji is slow.” Suga commented. 
“Did I show you that picture yet? The one I took after I came back from a date?” Ace asked. V shook his head. Ace showed him the picture of Chunji and Himé that she took while Chunji was shirtless (chapter 28). 
“Nevermind, boy moves fast.” Suga said with a smirk. 
“Shut up, it's not like they did that. They slept.” Ace said while rolling her eyes.
“Dang….. my sister is all grown up. Letting a guy sleep in her bed like that….. my hyung is gonna cry.” V said. 
“Send it to him.” V continued. The boys laughed at him while Ace nodded. 
“Watch him come here and beat us all up for just taking the picture and not beating Chunji’s .” Jungkook said. 
*ring* 
“He's calling me.” Ace said with a smirk. 
“Answer it! Wait, give it to me.” V said. Ace gave him her phone. 
“Hello—” 
“YAH WHERE DID THAT PICTURE COME FROM!!!! WHERE THE IS CHUNJI!!!!! WHEN THE DID YOU TAKE THAT PICTURE AND WHY IS CHUNJI STILL ALIVE!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT IM COMING OVER!!! WHERE THE ARE YOU GUYS AT!!!” Hyungsik shouted into the phone. 
“Wings. (Bangtan’s Club)” V said with a bored tone. 
Hyungsik hung up on him and immediately drove to the club.
“Well I'm gonna go hide.” Suga said. 
“Me too.” Ace followed.
“Good luck hyung.” Jungkook said following them.
“Yah! Get your butts back here. I'm not dying alone.” V said making the three come back. Ace sat down with a sigh. 
“Seriously?” Ace said with an annoyed look. 
“Why are you scared? If anything, you'd be the one to kill him.” Suga pointed out. 
“Yeah but he's annoying…..” Ace said. 
“I know but you were there and I wasn't. So you explain to him what happened.” V said. 
Soon, Hyungsik showed up. 
“ALRIGHT!! SOMEONE BETTER TELL ME WHAT THE THAT PICTURE WAS ABOUT!!!” 
“We can hear you just fine now can you shut up.” Ace said. Unlike everyone else in the Shadows, she had no problem talking back to the older ones. Call her rude but she just wasn't scared of them. The only person she gave her full respect to was Rain. She respected everyone in the Shadows but that didn't mean she was gonna tolerate everyone. While everyone including Bangtan was scared to displease the four from Japan, Ace gave her honest opinion and didn't hold back on criticism. She definitely did not tolerate Hyungsik at all. 
“NOT HERE FOR YOUR GAMES ACE, SOMEONE TELL ME WHY THE CHUNJI’S ASS WAS SLEEPING WITH MY BABY SISTER!!!” Hyungsik yelled at her. Ace rolled her eyes.
“Um H-Hyung? Maybe you should tone it down a bit.” V said. Sure he was scared of his brother to an extent. But he was more scared of Ace’s rare temper. The girl never really got mad. But when she did, all hell breaks loose. Hyungsik looked at Ace and grabbed her collar.
“Listen here Ace, you better tell me what you saw. Now.” Hyungsik said.
“Or what?” Ace said. Her blank face made him even more annoyed with her. 
“I'm going to kill you.”
“Do it. If you can.” Ace said. V and Suga looked at each other. And then to Jungkook. Jungkook had a very hot temper. Especially when it involves his sister. 
“Get off my sister hyung.” Jungkook said icily. Hyungsik froze hearing his voice. It reminded him of Jonghyun’s voice when he was mad. Hyungsik released Ace with much reluctance. 
“Explain.”
“No.” Ace said getting up.
“Ace, I told you to ing explain.”
“Hyung, that's not how you should speak to her.” V said. 
“It is if she's wanting to be a .” Hyungsik said. Ace rolled her eyes and walked out. She wasn't mad or upset. She just didn't want to stay in there with him any longer.
“Hyung why are you so mean to her?” Suga asked.
“I don't know actually. It just kinda happens.” Hyungsik admits.
“That's dumb. Hyung go apologize. She's my best friend and she could easily kill us all.” V said. 
“Alright alright.” Hyungsik walks where Ace was outside. 
“Hey I'm sorry okay. I didn't mean it. You're not a , well you are. But it's not a bad thing. It's actually pretty badass. Reminds me of Jonghyun.” Hyungsik says. 
“It's fine. I don't really care. Anyways are you done raging about Himé and Chunji? They're childhood friends dude. And now about to be lovers. You should've expected them to do something like that. And besides it wasn't even that, they were literally just sleeping. You're sister is still pure.” Ace said. 
“Oh. But why the hell was he shirtless?”
“Some guys sleep without a shirt. Wait my brother sleeps without a shirt too. Why are you tripping?” Ace questions.
“Your brother isn't in bed with my baby sister. He is.”
“Calm the down. He earned the approval of all of Shadow. Shadow doesn't give approval just because of strength. You know this. The gangs saw how he treated her. Your dad saw how he treated her. That's why they gave them their blessing. Believe it or not, Chunji’s a good guy. He almost died on our last mission together trying to save her. Thankfully he didn't due to Jungkook saving them both.” Ace said. Hyungsik’s eyes rounded at the information.
“Why on earth would he give up his own life for someone else?” 
“That's love for ya. If it weren't for him, Himé would've been very injured. Instead, he was. You know how when you first met him, he had bandages and wraps all over his left arm? That was because he saved her. All the throwing knives hit him instead of her.” Ace explained. Hyungsik sighed in defeat. 
“I guess I have no reason to disapprove of him then. He makes her happy and keeps her safe. What more can I ask for?” Hyungsik says. Ace nods. 
“Well then go tell him that because you're the only reason why he hasn't asked her out yet. He said something about wanting to get her brother’s blessing and that he didn't want to break a family apart.” Ace says. Hyungsik nods.
“I'll talk to him tomorrow at HQ.” With that, the two walk back into the club. 

True to his word, the first thing Hyungsik did when he came to HQ was search for Chunji. 
“Hey have you guys seen Chunji?” He asked Unit Black, who shook their heads. Hyungsik continued to search around the whole HQ. But he still couldn't find Chunji. 
Where the heck is this guy? Wait now that I think about it, I don't see any of the higher ups in the Royals today (Infinite and Teen Top). The Guardians and Bangtan aren't here either. What happened?
Just then he saw B.I rushing by. 
“Yah Hanbin!” He called out making the boy stop in his tracks.
“Yes Hyung?” 
“Why are you in such a hurry? And where is everyone? All the higher ups are gone.”
“That's why I'm in a hurry. The Guardian’s second hideout was targeted last night. Unfortunately, both Ace and Himé were there at the time to grab some files. Thankfully neither of them were kidnapped but they are severely injured. Ace was just recovering from a gun wound and now she has several cuts and another gun wound. Himé was shot and still hasn't woken up yet. The boss called a meeting for all the higher ups in both Shadow and Royal. He ordered me to grab some files from his office.” B.I explained in a rush. Hyungsik’s heart stopped when he heard that his sister was shot. 
“I'll go with you.” Hyungsik said. B.I nodded and told him that they needed to hurry. Hyungsik texted his friends to meet up at main house. When he got there, his friends were waiting for him. 
Hyungsik bursted into the meeting room, with the other three boys behind him. There in the room were Infinite, Teen Top, Bangtan, Rain, Andy, and the two oldest members of the Guardians. 
“Hyungsik! What are you doing here?” Rain asked in surprise. 
“How could you not tell me that my sister was shot!” Hyungsik yelled. 
“Because I know you wouldn't be in your right mind if you heard. Calm yourself. We’re all in worry here. It's not just you.” Rima said icily. Hyungsik glared at his sister but shut up. 
B.I walked in with the files and gave them to Rain. 
“Thank you Hanbin, you may leave. Please do not tell anyone what happened. Including Ikon, I don't want anyone on the edge.” Rain commanded. B.I nodded before leaving. 
“We’ll start this meeting now seeing that everyone is here. Take your seats. As you all know, the Guardian’s second hideout was hit last night. My youngest daughter was shot and hasn't woken up yet. Ace should be in critical condition considering her previous injuries along with the new ones. But somehow, she's not. However, she won’t be on missions for a while. Today I will tell you all about the real reason why Andy and I decided to form an alliance.” Rain said. 
“I'll take it from here Rain. The reason why we decided to form an alliance was because there was a very strong rising organization. They are called the Park Group. The Park Group’s boss, Park Sang Hoon, was a mutual enemy of both Rain and I for many years. Rain and I haven't exactly told you all the full truth. We were high school friends. But we weren't separated after high school. We we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter